Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 2:43 pm

Anira wanted to remark that beauty and appearances were one of the many flaws humans seem to have in this world today but she kept silent considering the dish out chat that she had with Sergio himself in the chair earlier that day. ninja Considering that Liada and I travel in portals majority of the time we never have to worry about the public eye. rolleyes Only times the public sees us is when we want them to see us and it is not that hard to put glamour spells on silly humans.
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 9:27 am

Takes a drag of his cigar and casually blows it into the air as he motions slowly and carefully with his cigar in his hand, careful not to let the ash fall off.

Yeah so……da day is gonna be new right afta Ol' Gio dumps dis body unda dis sheet 'ere.

Motions to corpse covered with a sheet that's right behind him.

Capire?  

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 9:37 am

Portaling in from her chambers in Castle Red to the court room ,the fox demon sends her imps to fetch coffee and plenty of it if she planned on being awake for this film. All the leftover fire breathing from yesterday gave her horrible case of heartburn all night. stressed
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 9:05 pm

Anira and Hauk made their way to makeup and wardrobe first. For some reason someone lost Anira's Door Mouse ears and tail which infuriated Gunter. Anira tried to console him and compromise but he absolutely refused. He went on a hunt for whoever took it and meanwhile Anira just took a random pair of ears and a tail to put on that looked close to what she was using. She would be small anyways and that's what CG was for in movies now anyways right? After being all set up they made their way to the breakfast buffet near the court room.

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 7:28 am

*After getting something to eat from the buffet, Will grabs a bottle of water and takes a seat outside the courtroom. Pulls the copy of the [original] script that Kyle handed him yesterday out of his pocket and scans it over.* emo
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 8:26 pm

*goes with Karrie back to wardrobe first. He rolls his eyes at Karrie's complaints that they're way too early* It's not that early. We don't want to get here too late and have everything be rushed.

True... Some of the others have pretty elaborate makeup. *the two of them finish getting ready, then head over to get some breakfast*

Mitri Onuris

Omnompoeia

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 5:39 pm

The power nap Antonio had started yesterday turned into a full blown deep sleep. At first, he was upset when he realized it was the next morning upon finally awakening. His alarm almost never failed to wake him, but it somehow did this time and Flo didn't step in to make up for it either, despite her clearly having stayed the night with him as evidenced by her still sleeping form beside him. However, when he checked his messages, he was thankful that she allowed him his rest since filming had been canceled after he left. Moreover, it didn't seem like his assistance in the scene would be needed anymore either as they were scrapping that version of the scene and all of yesterday's filming. While that was a relief for his professional career, it was highly annoying to him personally, considering how much time and effort he had sunk into it. stressed

It was really for the best, though. He would rather not be in the movie if he could help it, especially considering the kind of marketing that was planned to promote it. emotion_facepalm

Speaking of which, he still needed to have a meeting with Ayami, like Franco had requested emotion_facepalm Some part of him hoped that Franco would change his mind and rescind the order by now, but no such luck was likely to come his way. Being she didn't have any sort of formal means of contact, though unusual for anyone associated with the Pavanis, it made for a convenient excuse for not being able to meet with her sooner, but he could only use that for so long before Franco would become aware that he was purposefully avoiding it.

Knowing she had an affinity for mornings, as per what little information was in her file, he knew he should probably start seeking her out while it was still early, or at least make it look like he was trying. With that in mind, he cleaned up and made his way to where the scene would be filmed, taking an occasional sip from his quad shot latte as he kept an eye out for her arrival.
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 6:40 pm

*has a seat in his co-director's chair near the set, latte already in hand. The crowd from yesterday is still as rambunctious as ever rolleyes They thankfully died down enough at some point in the night to allow for a decent sleep, but they were now fresh and energetic once more.*

We just needed -a few- extras stressed Why are there so many? stressed

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 7:27 pm

Seeing Ryzan ahead of her and hearing his question, she sips her coffee as she taps him on the shoulder with her tail in greeting. Because after the advertising they did for it and considering the fan club "G---" has gained. I don't think Psy was gonna say no to all these people. Good morning dear. Ready for a fresh start today? blaugh
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 7:39 pm

*walks out of wardrobe again zipped into the most limited motion dress*
I swear he thinks I'm Marilyn Monroe stare
*holds the snake form containing her other carefully as she scoots toward the group gathering*
Need a damned coffee
stressed Is this going to be a thing?
sss-sss twisted

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 7:51 pm

Ah~ Bwael kre'tan~
I cannot say I am ever going to be ready with this film sweatdrop Both Quortek and jabbress certainly have a way of "keeping one on their toes", as they say. Quortek because of his poor planning, jabbress because... well, she's jabbress. I am not sure which is the more difficult to adjust to quite yet sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 8:08 pm

Oh I think that would be definitely Psy. Tes has his own pace even he is spontaneous. There is no guessing or adjusting to Psy. EVER. rolleyes Pulling up a chair to sit in next to the dark elf Lia pulls out the script, pointing in spots on a couple pages as she talked. I see we have some changes to the "original" here. Psy was good to trim the fat here and there.

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

Omnompoeia

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 8:53 pm

Having overheard Ayami's plea for coffee as she approached the set, Antonio snapped his fingers to have an assistant bring another latte, then reluctantly addressed the woman.

"Lady Ayami-chan. Good morning. I... if you have a moment to spare, there is a certain matter I would like..." he paused and winced at his own wording, knowing full well the subject matter. After clearing his throat, he tried again, "A matter I have been requested to discuss with you."

Ryzan nodded as he watched Lia go through the script.
"Xas xas. It is much simpler this way and should keep the scene from dragging. And given that Tauschung's role was changed from this made up "Joker" part in the original to a second Cheshire, it no longer made sense to have him arrested and dragged out since the Red Cheshire has not been labeled a wanted criminal at any point in the movie as it was filmed so far."

The dark elf took a sip from his latte and got a bit of a smirk on his face when the mention of Tauschung reminded him of the juicy gossip he eavesdropped on yesterday at the end of filming. He leaned in closer to the fox and lowered his voice. "How do you suppose Giovanni is going to react when he sees Tauschung today? He certainly didn't seem to take the news of jabbress' affair too well. He looked angrier than her ex over it."
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 9:08 pm

Considering that Lia had NO idea was Taus's role was originally since she got pulled in last minute into this film she just nodded along like she agreed. But taking a few characters out that were pointless made sense since the original trial in the book was over tarts from the start of it. Then led to Alice. And granted there was a lot that was ad-libbed or changed from the original text Lia was sure Psy still wanted SOME connection to the books. Her ears perked though when Ryzan got into dish mode and smirked back. Leaning in to try and at least pretend to be coy. twisted Oh you know he'll shoot him on site without a word or fuss. Just BANG! Done. Although this should be interesting to see how Taus will be if he re-appears after what Kat's sword did to him. ninja If he survived that though like he normally does then Gio will have an Elmur Fudd and Bugs Bunny relationship going hands DOWN. rofl

Taking a pause to sip her coffee she sighs and shakes her head in pity. It was so sad seeing that pitiful creeper-stached face of Psy's ex. Still disillusioning the fact that he's the biological father. Just. Simply. Sad. talk2hand It'll be good when we wrap up this film and go home to Manor Town, from what Anira told me after having drinks last night with the girls. Psy is in a total panic about when the Twins come into their powers now. I will need to talk with Leko about possibly tutoring them when they blossom.

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 12:58 am

*turns as the gent addresses her in such a friendly fashion*
Oh, to what do I owe this honor? emotion_yatta

*the snake reads his mind but it's not available to the Angel being out of body*
eek emotion_awesome
sss-ssss *opens her mouth visibly laughing at what is coming next*

*glares at the other-snake*
I don't what you are up to but I'm not amused stare
Oh, don't mind her! She's just cranky
*waves it off*
*straightens up, kinda*
Now, what is troubling you? Forbidden love?
Lust? Do you need an angel to cleanse your wretched soul? emotion_kirakira
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games