Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Proceed...
OOC Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strawberry MilkShnake

Timid Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:49 pm
*flails* finally finished*falls over* Not sure where to post though ; - ;  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:36 am
XxIce_ReaperxX

Nightmares in Daydreams

Just Rosa

Ok so I haven't been very active lately and the reason behind it is because I'm trying to make a game using RPG Maker Mv and I'm making some of the characters in the guild. if anyone wants their character in the game just pm me and I'll be happy to have them. I'm working on Ashe but I need to make some edits

Can you make an announcement so more ppl can see and tell me if they want their characters in the game
User Image  

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:24 am
Rush And Crush
XxIce_ReaperxX

Nightmares in Daydreams

Just Rosa

Ok so I haven't been very active lately and the reason behind it is because I'm trying to make a game using RPG Maker Mv and I'm making some of the characters in the guild. if anyone wants their character in the game just pm me and I'll be happy to have them. I'm working on Ashe but I need to make some edits

Can you make an announcement so more ppl can see and tell me if they want their characters in the game
User Image

Woah.....THAT IS SO COOL XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
And of course. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:49 am
Rush And Crush
XxIce_ReaperxX

Nightmares in Daydreams

Just Rosa

User Image

Can Erwin be in the game? emotion_jawdrop

Just Rosa

Crew

Anxious Otaku

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:57 am
Just Rosa
Rush And Crush
XxIce_ReaperxX

Nightmares in Daydreams

Just Rosa

User Image

He's already in the game smile Looking for a book Thanatos is looking for the perfect whiskey, and Lucius is of course looking at the cake  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:00 pm
Rush And Crush
Just Rosa
Rush And Crush
XxIce_ReaperxX

Nightmares in Daydreams

Just Rosa

User Image

He's already in the game smile Looking for a book Thanatos is looking for the perfect whiskey, and Lucius is of course looking at the cake

I can't wait to see it. emotion_c8

Just Rosa

Crew

Anxious Otaku

Strawberry MilkShnake

Timid Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:06 pm
Can't decide what teacher role ; ~ ; for my next character  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:28 pm
Rush And Crush
Just Rosa
Rush And Crush
XxIce_ReaperxX

Nightmares in Daydreams

Just Rosa

User Image

RUSH SENPAI! It looks awesome! And no i wasnt ignoring you Dx I thought there was good internet where i was going....  

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:57 pm
Nightmares in Daydreams
Rush And Crush
Just Rosa
Rush And Crush
XxIce_ReaperxX

Nightmares in Daydreams

Just Rosa

User Image

RUSH SENPAI! It looks awesome! And no i wasnt ignoring you Dx I thought there was good internet where i was going....

emo Ok I thought u were mad at me T.T Do you want Ashe and Thanatos to be a thing in the game aswell?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:05 pm
Rush And Crush
Nightmares in Daydreams
Rush And Crush
Just Rosa
Rush And Crush

User Image

emo Ok I thought u were mad at me T.T Do you want Ashe and Thanatos to be a thing in the game aswell?

YES!~And throw Silver Sky and Shinda in if you want xP  

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Howecho

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:56 pm
Sorry for not being very active everyone. I just kinda havent been in a mood to do much kately and now, i had a little accedent so it will be a lot harder to make posts now in general. I will try to post though!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:53 pm
Where did everybody gooooooooo????????? T^T  

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:10 pm
Hello is the role for head boy still open if so may I have the position?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:58 am
Light Of Night-l-
Hello is the role for head boy still open if so may I have the position?

It's still open ^^  

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Proceed...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games