Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:26 pm
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
hector the true
Revi-sama
kimi23loveheart

((Out Of Cupcakes: ))

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

Sasha sighed
"did the voice seem gentle? It might have been Sophia that woke you two up. She and X were close."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Xero lightly laughed as X hugged him. He hugged her back and listened to the others until she jumped off to go to Sophia. Everyone's attention was on X at this moment so Xero took the chance and slipped out. He walked the hall until he found a small court yard. It looked wild and untamed like it had been forgotten about. He smiled realizing he now had a sanctuary at the school as well. He smoked a cigarette and then returned to the room. X was snuggled up in Jaecen's arms sleeping while the other's where talking about her.

He had not been noticed yet so he stood outside and listened. He learned that Odayaka had went into X's mind,
She shouldn't have been so foolish. X's mind is childish even with the experience she revived from her hellish life. It is unpredictable. Her own fear could have turned and attacked Oda. That was foolish. But this cloaked man made Xero wonder. Who was he and why was he able to enter X's mind undetected. If he is one of them then could he have been wanting to hide something, or was he there to help them. Hmmm. After these thoughts, Xero re entered the room and laid back down. After all he was still pretty sore. "Sorry, I disappeared on you guys. What happened?"

Mood: Happy
Party:
Rukia Hato

Key Blades: Hearts Judgement & Souls Redemtion

knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

TheRealKiru

Quote:

Translate: (())
OOC sad (Its so hard to keep up when I really only get the chance to get on Fri-Sat))  

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:42 am
(OOC: I know how you feel... crying )
Lana Firanne(HEAD ON)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lana continued to watch from the sides, sitting down on a chair and fiddling with her dress/skirt. She wasn't good with big groups of people, so she was fine with being in the back and watching everyone converse. Though, she didn't exactly remember what she was in here for...

Flippy flusters Flaky

fox137

kalenakeeper

Hector the True

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:58 am
[ooc: ]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka shook her head at Byakko, "It...okay Byakko." she then nodded in response to Sasha's question. Her ears perked up, "Sophia...?" she said, looking towards the still unconscious Sophia that lay in bed. Her ears twitched as she tilted her head, confused. She had wondered how Sophia was able to mind mend with herself and X in her current state.
Shinochi looked at Xero, rubbing the back of her head, "Oh nothing much..." her ears then twitched towards Xero to send him a telepathic message, "I heard that by the way. You're lucky Odayaka didn't hear that too." she had a casual smile on her face as she looked at Xero. She made sure that Odayaka, or any of the others(like Byakko or Sasha) wouldn't hear her telepathic message to Xero.
Seeing that the dullahan sat alone, Namia took an interest in the girl and decided to approach and commune with her. "Hello there, you look new here. Are you perhaps a recent transfer student?" she asked with a small smile.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

fox137

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:48 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
hector the true
Revi-sama
kimi23loveheart

((Out Of Cupcakes: (hugs everyone) ))

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

Sasha sighed
"X said that she herself can't hold her own heart but she can hold fragments of other people's hearts, some more than others, pretty sure Xero and the entire Light family have some of the bigger pieces. However at one time, X and Sophia were inseparable. Wherever Sophia went, X followed....well....at least that was for when Sophia was a new academy student and X was still considered to be hostile but under close surveillance, X sitting outside the classroom door or something. "

Sasha rubbed her head and sat up a little bit still staying in her chair.
"I think with X holding pieces of everyone's hearts, some people can actually go in her mind and override her....like.....say the organization did get a hold of X again, brainwashed, everything, even the heart fragments harmed in some way. It would still take a small army to take X down, but if there were people that had made that bond with X, even if the heart fragments they placed inside X were damaged, they'd grow back and she'd be able to hear you inside her mind which is enough to stop her if its convincing enough."

"She is a true nobody, unable to hold her own heart, but what is one's heart without others to be within your heart as well."

"Just like twigs, you can break one or two no problem but when there are many, you can't break it by hand." Rose said

Sasha turned to Xero as he came back in and asking what happened
"not much, talking about X's predicament about being the only true nobody unable to hold onto her own heart."

X started to shiver violently.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:42 pm
[ooc: Is this hug for Hector and Revi? Or is it actually for everyone? 3nodding ]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

She looked at Sasha as she spoke, her ears perked up and twitched every so often as Sasha explained. She was a bit confused, but understood what she meant about the last remark, "X...really needs...others in heart..." She then looked towards X in worry as she began to shiver in a violent way.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

fox137

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:47 pm
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

He watched X closely, hearing what Sasha said. "So, it's like she's unknowingly taking small fragments of our hearts." Jaecen smiled. "If you think about it.... It's amazing."

Byakko tapped Odayaka's face with a paw. You sure you're okay?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Hector the True

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:02 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka nodded in agreement with Jaecen, it was an amazing ability. She then looked at Byakko and smiled at him, "Mhm! I'm.....fine......." suddenly, she got wobbly and fell backwards.
"I gotcha." Shinochi had expected this to happen, reacting as if by instinct as she caught Odayaka from hitting the ground.
Odayaka was now out cold as she still wore the smile on her face. It was as if she was sleeping happily.
Shinochi let out a sigh, "Was wondering how long it'd be until she fainted, seems like she toughened it out as best as she could. This has to be the longest she's ever lasted."

Quote:

kalenakeeper

fox137

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:06 pm
Jaecen Light

Byakko quickly rose from her shoulder as she fell. He made an alarmed squeak. I knew it! I knew she was lying...
A flash came from Byakko and he reappeared in human form.
Seeing Byakko's form change, Jaecen seemed a bit surprised. "Since when have you been able to do that?"
Byakko closed her eyes and stuck out her tongue. "My secret."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Hector the True

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:16 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Shinochi chuckled at Byakko and Jaecen, looking at Jaecen, "Yeah, me and Oda had to teach her how to speak and walk. I'd say we did a good job." she said in a proud-like manner. "But anyway," she then looked at Byakko, "About Oda, don't worry, she'll be fine. She's probably just tired from mind -mending since it takes out a lot from her." She then scooped up Odayaka, carrying her in her arms, "All she needs is rest."

Quote:

kalenakeeper

fox137

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jaecen Light

Byakko sighed in relief. "No good if friend gets sick." She said, brushing off her smock.
Jaecen seemed interested now. He noticed the little bobbling blue flame that came and went. "You achieved the first tail?"
Byakko nodded. "Carter gave it to me."
Byakko using the name Carter might have confused people a bit. Jaecen rubbed the back of his head. "Right, Carter did.... What's your relationship to Grampa Carter?"
Byakko smiled and swung her arms out wide. "I'm his fa...mi...li...ar? Is that how it is said? Fam-iliar... Hmmm...."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Hector the True

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:56 pm
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
hector the true
Revi-sama
kimi23loveheart

((Out Of Cupcakes: I meant for everyone. ))

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

"mmhmm, except she knows she can't hold her own heart and has our strength, so to put it." Sasha said and wrapped X up in a blanket.

"She's just cold. I really should finish her clothes."

Misty poked her head out
"wait....those weren't for me...." she asked a little bit nervously. She came out in a very small floral dress that was X's size.

Sasha's eyes widened as she turned and looked at Misty
"you ruined the dress! Dammit Misty! You couldn't tell between a child's dress and adult clothing!" Sasha's calm nature had broke.

"that dress was for X! That was three months work on that dress and you just ruined it!"

Misty knew she was in trouble.
"hey....you can fix it."

"No. I can't fix it! I made that fabric special for her! That took almost a year to make the fabric!"

Sasha got out of the chair and went into the back room dragging Misty by her ear.

Rose was in shock
"in all the years ive known them, ive never seen Sasha lose her cool like that before"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jaecen Light

Jaecen put up one finger. "I could get some of Kuro's old clothes. She was about the same size as X when she was her age. Although, I had to have a little help buying them..."
"When him and Kuro left, he had to buy Kuro new clothes. Stupid boy no know what girls like to wear." Byakko teased.
"Lay off, ya lil weasel." Jaecen frowned. "The ladies at the shops helped me out, for heaven's sake. So what? No problem with that."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Hector the True

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:04 pm
kurai_18

Rose nodded.
"That could work. X's clothes are ragged and it will give Sasha to repair, although it might swollow her still "  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:09 pm
Jaecen Light

He looked to Byakko. "Byakko, would you mind running home really quick? Kuro's room, clothes."
Byakko nodded and saluted. "Aye-aye! Teehee!"
With a poof, Byakko had vanished. Jaecen looked at the clock on the wall. "Shouldn't take long..."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Hector the True

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games