Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Slytherin Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Yukina101 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:14 am
The rats are on parade
Another mad charade
What you gonna do?
The hounds are on the chase
Everything's erased
What you gonna do?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ƑƖƦƧƬ ƳЄƛƦ ƧԼƳƬӇЄƦƖƝ ¤ ƬӇƖƝƓ 1

Will had been halfway to the goal when Yancy managed to steal the quaffle successfully. So he made a rather sloppy turn (and was thankful he hadn't fallen off his broom) before racing after him to steal it back.
Position: Chaser
AC: 12
Roll: 5
Modifiers: +2 to Steal +2 to Shoot
Special Skills: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
Lives: [O] [O] [O]

Devlyn Maycry

I need some room to breathe
You can stay asleep
If you wanted to
They say that's nothing's free
You can run with me
If you wanted to
Yeah you can run with me
If you wanted to

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:54 pm
User Image
                                                  I was broken from a young age
                                                  Taking my sulking to the masses
                                                  Writing my poems for the few
                                                  That look at me, took to me, shook to me, feeling me
                                                  Singing from heartache from the pain
                                                  Taking my message from the veins
                                                  Speaking my lesson from the brain
                                                  Seeing the beauty through the... Pain!

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

hคlf-ງ໐๖liຖ || Şlฯthēriຖ Şēēkēr || fifth ฯēคr prēfē¢t

════════════════════════

Byuch was probably in luck, as he spotted the snitch first. He zoomed after it, hoping to get to it first.

AC: 17
                                                  Modifiers: +7 for spotting, +7 for catching
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes Great Catch
                                                  Lives: {Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}
                                                  Final Roll: 24 (Spotted!)
                                                  1/3 Catch Up
                                                  -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, tryouts can't be that bad...
                                                  OOC:

- ☣ -

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I was choking in the crowd
                                                  Building my rain up in the cloud
                                                  Falling like ashes to the ground
                                                  Hoping my feelings, they would drown
                                                  But they never did, ever lived, ebbing and flowing
                                                  Inhibited, limited
                                                  Till it broke open and rained down
                                                  And rained down, like... Pain!

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:55 am
Seventh Year
Team Beater - - -

Location : Quidditch Pitch - Slytherin Tryouts

One hit to start things off worked for her. Kimberly would keep it up if she had it her way. Taking aim she swung a bludger towards the target.

With : Slytherin team

Attire : Tryout Outfit

OOC : Target AC 16
                                                  Aiming: Target Saving: --- - Total Roll: 28 (Hit)
                                                  AC: 18
                                                  Modifiers: +8 AC, +8 Hitting
                                                  Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life] [Life]

Aren't you quite outspoken?
                                                  In spite of that, you are still a loyal person,
                                                  One who seeks order.
                                                  I see you doing well in...
                                                  Slytherin!

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:36 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Caleb Devereux
Third Year Slytherin
Middle Son

Location : Quidditch Pitch - Slytherin Tryouts

Caleb wasn't happy about his failed shot to land a hit. At least he didn't completely swing and miss the bludger altogether. Taking a swing again, he was hoping for a hit this time.

With : Slytherin Team...

Attire : Tryout Clothes

OOC : Target AC 16
                                                  Aiming: Target Saving: --- - Total Roll: 22 (hit)
                                                  AC: 13
                                                  Modifiers: +3 AC, +3 Hitting, +1 Other (Exp)
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life] [Life]

You 'old family' children always say the same thing
                                                  And put it rather rudely as well
                                                  Didn't your parents teach you any manners?
                                                  Perhaps you'll learn some in
                                                  Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:43 am
User Image

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Byuch was getting closer to the snitch, but it looked like Whitney hadn't even found it yet. He pushed it out of his mind, however, intent on getting to the snitch.

2/3 Catch Up
                                                  -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

OOC:

- ☣ -

Inhibited, limited

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:45 am
User Image
xCian Quinlan xxxx Slytherin xxxx First Year

You hear the door slam
                                                          And realize there's nowhere left to run
                                                          You feel the cold hand
                                                          And wonder if you'll ever see the sun
                                                          You close your eyes

Oh come on! One! Just one! Was Cian expecting too much? He swung again hoping he hit something

Position: Beater
                                                                            AC: 12 (10 +2 (DD))
                                                                            Modifiers: +2 (bludger) +2 (score)
                                                                            Special Skills: Mean Swing, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
                                                                            Lives: ● ● ●
                                                                            Total roll: 18 [HIT]
                                                                            AC is 16 for targets

Ooc: please let me know if i posted to soon!

And hope that this is just imagination
                                                                            Girl but all the while
                                                                            You hear a creature creeping up behind
                                                                            You're out of time

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

null

null

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome to the room of people
                                                    Who have rooms of people that they loved one day
                                                    Docked away
                                                    Just because we check the guns at the door
                                                    Doesn't mean our brains will change from hand grenades

Yancy dodged a steal and continued on his way. He was thinking he might even be able to make a goal.

Position: Beater
                                                    AC: 13
                                                    Final Roll:
                                                    Modifiers: +3 to steal/throw
                                                    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                    Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                    Above AC to steal
                                                    2/3
                                                    0-0

We don't deal with outsiders very well
                                                    They say newcomers have a certain smell
                                                    Yeah, I trust issues, not to mention
                                                    They say they can smell your intentions

ᴏ ᴏ c.
- - -

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxAll my friends are heathens, take it slow
xxxxxxWait for them to ask you who you know
xxxxxxxxxPlease don't make any sudden moves
xxxxxxxxxxxxYou don't know the half of the abuse
xxxxxxxxx
But after all I've said, please don't forget

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:43 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                      ι ғeel υpтιgнт on a ѕaтυrday nιgнт, nιne o' clocĸ
                                      тнe radιo'ѕ тнe only lιgнт, ι нear мy ѕong and ιт pυllѕ мe тнroυgн
                                      coмeѕ on ѕтrong, тellѕ мe wнaт ι goттa do ι goт тo
                                      geт υp! everyвody'ѕ gonna мove тнeιr ғeeт
                                      geт down! everyвody'ѕ gonna leave тнeιr ѕeaт

spaceWhit continued searching for the snitch. Byuch was definitely on it, so he tried to search out where the older boy was headed, figuring that was his best bet at spotting it.

geттιng laтe, ι jυѕт can'т waιт
                                      тen o'clocĸ and ι ĸnow ι goттa нιт тнe road
                                      ғιrѕт ι drιnĸ, тнen ι ѕмoĸe ѕтarт υp тнe car
                                      and ι тry тo мaĸe тнe мιdnιgнт ѕнow

- ooc -
                                      Form under spoiler

xxxSLYTHERIN SEEKERxxx
                                      AC: 11
                                      Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Dang Healthy
                                      Mods: (+3 to Spotting) (+3 to Catching)
                                      Lives:

Currently: Seeking
                                      Final Roll #

xxxScorexxx
                                      00 to 00
                                      TIED

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:52 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Byuch was almost on top of the snitch now. One more push should get him in range to grab it.

3/3 Catch Up
                                                  -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

OOC:

- ☣ -

Inhibited, limited

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:07 am
Slytherin Quidditch Team

Team Captain
Arienne Horne

Team Vice-Captain
Callista Hargrave

Keeper
Jeremiah Travers

Chasers
Arienne Horne
Callista Hargrave
Yancy Diarmid

Seeker
Byuchuch Horne

Beaters
Kimberly Leon
Caleb Devereux

Reserves
Cian Quinlan - Reserve Beater
Wilson Hawthorn - Reserve Chaser
Whitney Prescott - Reserve Seeker

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 8:28 am
I keep running around, trying to find the ground
But my head is in the stars and my feet are in the sky
Well I'm nobody's baby, I'm everybody's girl
I'm the queen of nothing, I'm the king of the world

User Image
CALLISTA
DULCE
HARGRAVE

slytherin team captain │ fifth year │ pureblood

Callista was a bit stressed out, this being her first time running tryouts as captain. Of course she'd helped Arienne out in years past, but that had been different. Now the weight of the team rested squarely on her shoulders. Obviously she was going to name a vice captain, although she wasn't exactly delighted with her choice. If Caleb didn't get his act together, she wouldn't hesitate to rip him to pieces over it. Verbally. Probably. Trying to look more composed than she felt, she gathered the forms together and waited.

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character's Name:[/b]
[b]House:[/b]
[b]Year:[/b]
[b]Advanced Flying I:[/b] (yes or no)
[b]Advanced Flying II:[/b] (yes or no)
[b]Years of Previous Quidditch playing:[/b] (0-6)
[b]Any Special Skill:[/b] (max of 3)
[b]First Choice Position:[/b]
[b]Second Choice Position:[/b]

OOC:
Position: Chaser
AC: 19
Mods: +7 Stealing, +5 Scoring
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
Lives: (X) (X) (X)
Posts to Goal: n/a
Number of Goals Made: 0

Username

And once you asked me well what's my biggest fear
That things would always remain so unclear
That one day I'd wake up all alone
With a big family and emptiness deep in my bones

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 9:41 am
User Image

( MugglebornFirst Year SlytherinSelf-Proclaimed Mature Preteen ) xx

I doɴ'т мιɴd leттιɴɢ yoυ dowɴ eαѕy вυт jυѕт ɢιve ιт тιмe
                                                        Iғ ιт doɴ'т нυrт ɴow тнeɴ jυѕт wαιт, jυѕт wαιт α wнιle
                                                        Yoυ're ɴoт тнe вιɢ ғιѕн ιɴ тнe poɴd ɴo мore
                                                        Yoυ αre wнαт тнey're ғeedιɴɢ oɴ
                                                        So wнαт αre yoυ ɢoɴɴα do wнeɴ тнe world doɴ'т orвιт αroυɴd yoυ?
                                                        Aιɴ'т ιт ғυɴ lιvιɴɢ ιɴ тнe reαl world? Aιɴ'т ιт ɢood вeιɴɢ αll αloɴe?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Mina hummed with a cheerful tone as she pacing to the Pitch, wanting to try out the game. She wasn't really expecting to be in first string since she was new, though she would love to go toe-to-toe against her cousin. Mina found it fun to grate Lucien's nerves, not because she hated him- more because Mina wanted to see how good he was in what he was doing. Also she didn't quite get why Slytherin was so short on reserve, weren't they supposed to be a power house because of pride and ambition?

Username: Julian Galaksylph
                                                        Character's Name: Vilhelmina Markov
                                                        House: Slytherin
                                                        Year: One
                                                        Advanced Flying I: no
                                                        Advanced Flying II: no
                                                        Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
                                                        Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                        First Choice Position: Chaser
                                                        Second Choice Position: Any

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Wнere yoυ're ғroм? Yoυ мιɢнт вe тнe oɴe wнo'ѕ rυɴɴιɴɢ тнιɴɢѕ
                                                        Well, yoυ cαɴ rιɴɢ αɴyвody'ѕ вell тo ɢeт wнαт yoυ wαɴт
                                                        Yoυ ѕee, ιт'ѕ eαѕy тo ιɢɴore тroυвle wнeɴ yoυ're lιvιɴɢ ιɴ α вυввle
                                                        So wнαт αre yoυ ɢoɴɴα do wнeɴ ɴoвody wαɴтѕ тo ғool wιтн yoυ?
                                                        Doɴ'т ɢo cryιɴɢ тo yoυr мαмα
                                                        'Cαυѕe yoυ're oɴ yoυr owɴ ιɴ тнe reαl world

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Try-Outs 2041-42

Position : TBD
                                                        AC : 12
                                                        Modifiers : (+2 Steal) (+2 Shoot)
                                                        Special Skills : Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                        Lives : O O O
                                                        Final Roll : #

Targeting/To Goals/Chasing : tbd
                                                        Defending/Catching : tbd

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 1:36 pm

null

null

null

User Image

𝐼'𝓂 𝓇𝓊𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                                          𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝓊𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝒾𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝓊𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                                          𝐼 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒷𝒶𝓇𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝓎 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁
                                                          𝐻𝑜𝓌 𝒹𝒾𝒹 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝒹 𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓈𝑜 𝒹𝓊𝓁𝓁?

Jeremy joined the rest of the team on the pitch. They had a new captain. He trusted Callista to be captain. He was courious who she would chose for vice captain. Well whoever it was he listen. He approched Callista and filled out his paperwork and passed it in. He streched while watching people show up.

Position: Keeper
                                                                          AC: 15 (10 + 2 EXP + 1 AF1 +2 AF2)
                                                                          Modifiers: +9 Catch (keeper) +5 other
                                                                          Special Skills: Hold the Line, Dang Healthy, Great Catch
                                                                          Lives: ● ● ● ●
                                                                          Total roll:

Username: Kungfudemoness
                                                                          Character's Name: Jeremiah Travers
                                                                          Year: 4
                                                                          Advanced Flying I: yes
                                                                          Advanced Flying II: yes
                                                                          Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3
                                                                          Any Special Skill: Hold the Line, Dang Healthy, Great catch
                                                                          First Choice Position: Keeper
                                                                          Second Choice Position: Chaser

𝐼 𝑔𝑜𝓉 𝒶 𝓈𝑒𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝒾𝒹𝒹𝓁𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑜𝒶𝒹 𝐼'𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒
                                                                          𝐼 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓅 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝓈𝑜 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝑒 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒
                                                                          𝐼'𝓂 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒶 𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝓊𝓅 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓀𝓎 𝐼'𝓂 𝒶 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇
                                                                          𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒'𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝑜𝓁𝒹𝒾𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒫.𝒮. 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓌𝒶𝓇

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 1:45 pm
    User Image
    xCian Quinlan xxxx Slytherin 2nd Yearxxxx Reserve Beater

You hear the door slam
                                                            And realize there's nowhere left to run
                                                            You feel the cold hand
                                                            And wonder if you'll ever see the sun
                                                            You close your eyes

Cain confidently marched on to the pitch. He was pleased that there was a spot open for a starting beater and Cian could see his name on it. He merrily greeted the new captain and filled the not a sports waiver. Passing it back in he when and got warmed up. He hoped Will would do it this year too.

Username: Kungfudemoness
                                                                              Character's Name: Cian Quinlan
                                                                              Year: 2
                                                                              Advanced Flying I: working on it
                                                                              Advanced Flying II: eventually I'll work on it
                                                                              Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
                                                                              Any Special Skill: Mean Swing, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
                                                                              First Choice Position: Beater
                                                                              Second Choice Position: whatever's needed.

And hope that this is just imagination
                                                                              Girl but all the while
                                                                              You hear a creature creeping up behind
                                                                              You're out of time

CatWaffle
    Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
    Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
    • Gifting Gone Wild 250
    • Autobiographer 200
    • Pet Lover 100
    PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 8:00 pm
    User ImageUser Image
    xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
    xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Slytherins
    xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Tryouts
    xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Is this a bad idea?

Will walked onto the pitch, trying to avoid eye contact with anyone. He wasn't here because he wanted to make friends or even to prove he was better than everyone, but because at school he'd lost his so-called "aggressive outlet". He figured playing beater in quidditch was pretty dang aggressive, so it couldn't hurt. He walked past the other kids, quietly grabbing a sign-up sheet and filling it out, before grabbing one of the school brooms (he recognized them from flying class). He went to stand off by himself, wondering if he was making a huge mistake.

Username: Miss GryffindorK
                                                            Character's Name: William Bennett
                                                            Year: First
                                                            Advanced Flying I: No
                                                            Advanced Flying II: Nope
                                                            Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 00
                                                            Any Special Skill: Mean Swing, Natural Flyer, and Deft Dodger
                                                            First Choice Position: Beater
                                                            Second Choice Position: None

AC: 14
    Modifiers: +2 {Tᴏ Hɪᴛ}
    Special Skills: Mean Swing, Natural Flyer, and Deft Dodger
    ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:xx {xxxxxx}
    Sᴀᴠɪɴɢ:xxxxx
    Aɪᴍɪɴɢ Aᴛ:xxxxx
    Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games
    Mini-Games