Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
Chatter Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KittySupreme

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:16 am
Tell you the truth I recamend before anyone watches advent children that they should play and beat final fantasy VII, it would make the experiance alot better. FFVII was the first final fantasy I ever played and I practically went into convulsions when I found out that they were making a movie sequel to it. It was a great game in the first place, the movie really did do it justice 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 6:52 pm
My avi is dressed fro Halloween 3nodding  

KittySupreme

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 4:32 pm
dragonfan0021
Tell you the truth I recamend before anyone watches advent children that they should play and beat final fantasy VII, it would make the experiance alot better. FFVII was the first final fantasy I ever played and I practically went into convulsions when I found out that they were making a movie sequel to it. It was a great game in the first place, the movie really did do it justice 3nodding
I would if I weren't too busy, have the game, and isn't totally pissed off at what happened in FFIX.
-__-  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 11:31 am
does anyone have the new X box 360?  

Blazen_Raven
Crew

Dangerous Hunter

10,100 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100

[.Onomatopoeia-.]
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 5:04 pm
I don't like the XBox. x[  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 5:37 pm
No, but I hear its pretty neat wink
I wish final fantasy games were made for the X-box, the graphics on that system are just amazing whee  

KittySupreme

Ceveo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 5:44 pm
don't get too hasty on the phrase. It is only cause X-box was released later. Since the new PS3 will be the late release it is far better to get it than the X-box 360....though the delay between the two will be large.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 7:53 pm
You know, the only reason they called it X-box 360 is because there's a little button that spins 360 degree on it.
=P
X-box, although came in second in last game console generation, made zip. xp Meaning no profit~!! Not even a dime!!! I laugh at them.
X-box 360 is only an improvement of X-box Live. So if any of you out there have dail-up or too cheap to get X-box Live, you might want to reconsider about getting X-box 360.
This system will comes out with a big bang this year, but do keep in mind that X-box is alive only because of Halo series. =P

The delay between the two systems wouldn't effect their martketing, I don't think. If it does, it would hurt both PS3 and Nitendo Revolution (was it?).
The two systems match up in every category, except X-box 360 has liquid cooling system and PS3 dominates one or two categories.
Just wait till both system come out for like 2 weeks or so and look at their price tag and match it up with the Price & Demand chart, this would enable you to figure out who's doing better.

I'm a big Sony's fan and is taking Statistic Analysis. xd

I'm going with Ono, X-box sucks. I didn't think its graphic was any better than any other system. confused  

Syrotek
Crew

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 1:22 am
[.Onomatopoeia-.]
I don't like the XBox. x[
Ditto  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 10:37 am
Iyamashi
You know, the only reason they called it X-box 360 is because there's a little button that spins 360 degree on it.
=P
X-box, although came in second in last game console generation, made zip. xp Meaning no profit~!! Not even a dime!!! I laugh at them.
X-box 360 is only an improvement of X-box Live. So if any of you out there have dail-up or too cheap to get X-box Live, you might want to reconsider about getting X-box 360.
This system will comes out with a big bang this year, but do keep in mind that X-box is alive only because of Halo series. =P

The delay between the two systems wouldn't effect their martketing, I don't think. If it does, it would hurt both PS3 and Nitendo Revolution (was it?).
The two systems match up in every category, except X-box 360 has liquid cooling system and PS3 dominates one or two categories.
Just wait till both system come out for like 2 weeks or so and look at their price tag and match it up with the Price & Demand chart, this would enable you to figure out who's doing better.

I'm going with Ono, X-box sucks. I didn't think its graphic was any better than any other system. confused
Hmm also to put down this fact as well that may affect some form of marketing. The newest form of technology in disk memory system is to be implemented to the next-gen systems. This new form of technology may have a far more expensive market in this early a stage and hence would cause many X-box 360 games to be pricy to a bigger point than your usual 50 dollar initial release. So the delay in time that Sony has on it's system will give them more time for that tech to become social (like DVD's now which was the impliment on the current systems) though accordingly the new playstation 3 and nintendo revolution are not to be realesed for a big while after the X-box 360 as in the tokyo game show for the revolution all you really got a look at was the awesome controller concept and a few ideas of how it could be used in games as well as a demo look at it used in Metroid Prime for just an expirimental detail. And there were absolutely no playable demos for any games from sony and that strange boomarang they call a controller on display....so in the end you just figure for yourself if you plan to wait out or move in quick (personally one thing only spurns me to get the X-box 360 and that be Elder Scrolls 4 Oblivion )  

Ceveo

[.Onomatopoeia-.]
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 11:06 am
Oh, wow, Iya and Yosh.
.___.

The reason I don't want one is because I just don't like the games for it....
And the ones that I do like are already for PS2 or Gamecube.... >>;;

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 12:39 pm
I just get it from watching G4 he probobly is just knowledgable.  

Ceveo

[.Onomatopoeia-.]
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 5:42 pm
Very knowledable. I prefer X-Play though.
They're funny. x3

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 9:54 am
Happy Halloween everybody whee  

KittySupreme

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:57 pm
Yoshaki
Iyamashi
=P

Hmm also to put down this fact as well that may affect some form of marketing. The newest form of technology in disk memory system is to be implemented to the next-gen systems. This new form of technology may have a far more expensive market in this early a stage and hence would cause many X-box 360 games to be pricy to a bigger point than your usual 50 dollar initial release. So the delay in time that Sony has on it's system will give them more time for that tech to become social (like DVD's now which was the impliment on the current systems) though accordingly the new playstation 3 and nintendo revolution are not to be realesed for a big while after the X-box 360 as in the tokyo game show for the revolution all you really got a look at was the awesome controller concept and a few ideas of how it could be used in games as well as a demo look at it used in Metroid Prime for just an expirimental detail. And there were absolutely no playable demos for any games from sony and that strange boomarang they call a controller on display....so in the end you just figure for yourself if you plan to wait out or move in quick (personally one thing only spurns me to get the X-box 360 and that be Elder Scrolls 4 Oblivion )

To Yoshi: PS3 did messed up on the controler, but I heard a rumor that they will fix it.

Althought what you said might be true about the memory chip, what you are wrong at is that X-box 360 release right before Christmas, thus increase its potential in a high sale situtaion. PS3 and Nitendo Revolution will be let out right after the holiday season is over. This, in return, will hurt its sales.

As for the games, again, the only thing that's keeping X-box series alive is Halo.

To Ono: Game Cube????????? What's wrong with you????

To all: Happy ...late... Halloween~!!!  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games