Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spiceshadow

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:54 pm
Joltflash licked Fuzzykit's head. "Tell me next time before you run off. I got worried." She sighed then smiled. "Alright. If you were talking to Patchstar you may go back. I need to speak with her as well." She got up and padded over to Patchstar.

((Patchy! I needz to talks to you! whee ))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:06 pm
Bumblepaw
Mosspelt wasn't finished, though she smiled when Patchstar said that. "So..Do you think he can join, er, MoonClan? And get a new name and everything?" she asked, a little more cinfident.

Shadow smiled.

"Yes, that sounds fine," Patchstar nodded. (Tell me what you want Shadow's new name to be, 'kay? 8D) The tortoiseshell leader watched as the two cats padded away, but she wasnt left alone for long as Joltflash came up to her. ((Kk, take it away joltflash! ^^))  

Panda--Chan
Captain

stealing clyde

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:27 pm
Fuzzykit purred as she licked his head. When she padded towards Patchstar he followed close behind.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:39 am
"I was wondering when Bluekit, Tawnykit, and Dustkit could become apprentices. They will be six moons in a few days. I was wondering when they were able to. It seems the Clan is always so empty now adays." She looked around and looked at the few cats in the clearing. "I'm happy to raise Waspkit and Fuzzykit, but what about my own?"  

Spiceshadow

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:37 am
(Hmm..any ideas?)

Mosspelt loked at Shadow in excitment, and mewed a 'Thank you' to Patchstar. Than, she walked over to a nearby bush, and motioned for Shadow to come over. "Yes?" he asked. "Im...Im having your kits!" Mosspelt purred. Shadow's eyes shone. "Our kits? Im gonna be a father?" he asked excitedly.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:15 pm
((Patchstar when is Cloudkit going to become a apprentice?))  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

SpecterSolemn

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:48 pm
((patchstar is currently at the gathering, and waspkit snuck out and noone notiteced!))
waspkit snuck in, the now-mangled prey still hanging from her tiny jaws. pads over to Tawnykit, drops the mouse and exclaims "i had an adventure!"
(( and i was wondering if waspy could become apts with Joltflash's kits?...))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:25 pm
"You left the camp!? You're not supposed to do that!" She ran over to the nuresry and beconed Waspkit with her tail. She squeezed in a gap that lead to a little area behind the nursery. She sat and waited for Waspkit.  

Spiceshadow

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:08 pm
Pantherclaw watched the kits play

Cloudkit happily rolled on the ground  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:02 pm
((Shadowstripe, Shadoweyes, Shadowfur, Shadowclaw, Shadow...um...heart, Shadowcloud, Shadowrain, Shadowpelt, Shadowtail, Shadowsong, there's a lot...))
(@Pantherclaw: ummmmm when Bluekit, Tawnykit and Dustkit become apprentices and Shadow becomes a warrior. But you know Cloudkit cannot be a medicine cat, right?)

"I see...and yes, MoonClan does seem empty doesnt it?" (it's sad to see my beloved moonclan in such a quiet sort of place! D: )

"Alright. I'll call a meeting, and make your kits apprentices. It's about time we got some Clan business done anyway." Patchstar leaped on top of the Moss Rock and gave out a missed yowl, "Let all cats who can catch their own prey gather beneath the Moss Rock for a Clan meeting!"  

Panda--Chan
Captain

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:31 am
(Hmmm...Is Shadowcla okay?)

Mosspelt and Shadow went up to listen to the meeting.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:08 pm
Bluekit watched as her siblings ran up to the front of the crowd. Bluekit followed slowly behind them. Joltflash came up behind them and began to lick their fur down. She then took a step back and looked prowdly at them.  

Spiceshadow

stealing clyde

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:39 pm
Fuzzykit followed Joltflash sadly, "Why do they have to become apprentices?" He asked, hoping they could stay in the nursey. He watched as she cleaned their pelts then sighed.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:11 pm
"Because they are six moons old. That's when you become an apprentice. Don't worry. You'll be joining them soon." Joltflash purred and licked his head too.

Bluekit bounded over to Fuzzykit. "Don't worry. I'll still come and play with you all the time." She smiled and licked his cheek before joining Dustkit and Tawnykit.  

Spiceshadow

stealing clyde

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:36 pm
"But that's too long!" He meowed at Joltflash. He looked up and notice Bluekit. As she told him that she'd still play with him he purred, "You better!" he teased. He looked over to Joltflash and sighed, "Once I am six moons old they will be going off to be warriors!" He pouted.  
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games