Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:50 pm
User Image With a loud pop Andrew arrived in Kings Cross Station. It was ever so crowded with families loading children onto the Hogwarts Express. Andrew, not having his things to worry about, board the scarlet train before him and looked for friends. Spying Kamalia making a purchase from the trolly witch Andrew hurried forward, stopping at the trolly. "Can I get a Butterbeer, a bag of Bertie Bots, and 2 Bottles of water please." after paying for the purchases he walked to the compartment Kamalia disappeared into, knocked and opened the door. "may I join you, Kamalia?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:02 pm
Kamalia-Mingan looks up from book and smiles at Andrew. You sure can Andrew. Takes a sip of tea. How did your break go?  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:03 pm
User Image
Andrew took a seat across from Kamalia. "My break was great just really busy. First I had to take care of my things with my family then I had to take care of the New Years event here. Since I am prefect I must ride the train, eventhough my mother bought a house on the outskirts of Hogsmeade, hence why I am here. " Andrew said then asked, "How was your break? Did you have a fun christmas?"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:00 pm
Chuchube walks into the station, pushing her trolley. She has a proud grin on her face because at long last she is a Hogwarts student. And even better, she found out over the break that she had been sorted into Slytherin. Her parents were so proud of her, however they are very busy people and don't have the time to see Chuchube depart.

As Chuchube continues walking, her grin begins to fade and her confidence shrivels up. Her palms start sweating and she freezes in place.

She whispers to herself, "Come on Chu, you can do this. Just get on the train already!"
She clenches her fist, takes a deep breath and continues on.

0re04rmdasouth

4,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Edward 100

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:13 pm
Slappy boards the train, finds a place to sit and sits down wow not many people are on the train yet mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:16 pm
I wait hoping someone will sit with me, its always fun to make new friends biggrin  

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Nite of Storms

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:02 pm
Sonas grins at Lana.
"I'm going to go and say hello to some of the other students, I'll be back." She and Henry leave the compartment and stop to say hello to Kamilla before continuing on. She notices Slappy and Chuchube and becons them over.
"Would you like to sit with me and Lana? She's in Hufflepuff and I'm in Slytherin so perhaps the two of us could help you."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:53 pm
Slappy notices someone coming by ohh she is in Slytherin and want me to sit with her and another Hufflepuff...I look at her with a smile, yeah i would like to sit with you guys blaugh  

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

HPGoG Trolley Witch

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:54 pm
The Trolley Witch goes down the aisles to offer and sell the delicious goodies in her cart. She looks at each peering face with her dimpled smile and says kindly, "Anything off the trolley, dear?"

Licorice Wands
Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans
Drooble's Best Blowing Gum
Cauldron Cakes
Chocolate Frogs
Turkey Leg
Pumpkin Pasties
pumpkin juice (ice cold)
Earl Grey Tea (hot)
Treacle Tart

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:31 am
"Great!" Sonas replies looking very happy. "We're right down this way."
She buys some more Chocolate Frogs and another Pumkin Juice before walking back into the compartment with Slappy.

Nite of Storms

0re04rmdasouth

4,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:28 pm
Chuchube looks at the trolley and can't decide what to get. She looks up and realizes Sonas and Slappy are leaving. Not wanting to be left out she grabs one of everything and tosses some Galleons to the lady. She chases after Sonas and Slappy, yelling "Wait for me! I'm comming! Wait!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:57 pm
Slappy gets some Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans and a pumpkin juice just in case a bean tastes bad....Thanks the Trolley witch, and notices Chuchube calling for us to wait biggrin  

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:00 pm
User Image

Lana was looking out the window sipping on her butterbeer when she heard a click from the compartment door. She turned around, and smiled at her returning companion with a couple more girls. 'Hi guys' Lana recognised a hufflepuff in her house. But she didn't know the other one.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:11 pm
Slappy enters the compartment with the other girls and was glad that Lana recognized her... blaugh  

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Nite of Storms

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:19 am
"Lana this is Slappy, she's a first year hufflepuff and this is Chuchube a first year slytherin." She gracefully sits into her previous spot where Henry was waiting and sit him on her lap. "I'm Sonas a third year Slytherin and this is Henry." She holds the goat up and he maas very loudly. Sonas winces slightly before setting him back on her lap. "He still needs to learn some manners."  
The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games