Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Dr.Gray's Home for {Depressed/Suicidal/Other} Teens Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why did you come here?
  I was forced and I don't want help.
  I know I need help.
  I'm not really sure...
View Results

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:44 pm
Kumi nodded, clutching her drawing and Jense's poem softly.

"Ya...I think thats a good idea..."she sighed softly and let her legs dangle over the edge of the bed a bit.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:26 pm
" I don't think we should split up though, so follow me" he gripped her hand carefully and put his other hand in his pocket where he had been keeping the drawing and poem, he stood, still carefully holding her soft hands  

vampslayer3

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:03 pm
Kumi blushed faintly and smiled, keeping close to him and walked carefully with him.

"Okay..."she whispered, trusting him fully.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:17 am
Jense smiled faintly before walking slowly out of the room into the hallways, he took light steps as he made his way for Nichs room, he knocked faintly on the door and said " I hope he's still in there"  

vampslayer3

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:08 pm
FreakyF R E A K Y
"Are you crying?" he asked, with a slight frown. "Silly, of course I've eaten peanut butter. I always thought it was best with chocolate though." he smiled, looking at her. He chuckled when she mentioned the thing his was holding. "It's my favorite thing I had since birth." he smiled sweetly. "It's just...the only thing that gives me comfort." he sighed, running his finger along the messy old seams. "You can hold it if you like..." he said, holding it out to her. He didn't want her to feel sad. "It'll make you feel better!" he smirked happily, just waiting for her to respond.

"Um no." She responded wiping her eyes. Aw heck, well its obvious she had been crying, she knew that, but she would not under any circumstances say she was hurt. She never admitted it and wasn't about to now.
She smiled thankfully but shook her head, "No, no, he's adorable, but, he's not mine." she sighed looking down at her peanut butter, moving the spoon in circles in it, distracting herself and her thoughts. "That's really sweet of you though." she added.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:35 pm
((WOOT! SHE'S ALIVE! heart ))

Apple smiled happily at the girl. "Aww, if you say so. I hope you feel better." he said, running his hand through his hair. "Well..would...would you like to be alone?" he said, looking quickly at the door, with a small frown. Really, peanut butter and crying. Not the best combo, but whatever she liked.  

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:27 pm
[[ Haha thanks for the welcome xP I'm sorry but my weeks been hectic!!! And now I feel stupid because I left the gaia pg open while I was at the fireworks ... NOOOOOOOO >.< ]]

Aww darn it ... now I'm feeling guilty. She attempted a smile and moved the chair next to her out from under the table. "Umm no, not really..." she said, really not wanting to be alone. It felt better having someone around, and it was even better with Apple, she wanted to think about anything but home, "You can sit, if you like." She held up the bowl of peanut butter, "You can have some if you want, or we can find the chocolate."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:37 pm
((YAY FIREWORKS! THEY ALWAYS SCARED ME! :'D))

Apple smiled, placing the rabbit onto the table as he sat down. His arm was itchy, so he rolled up his sleeves, revealing multple cuts, inflicted on himself, and many bruises, from his foster parents. He lightly scratched, as if not to irratate his skin more then it already was. There was more damage then skin. He sighed lightly, putting his finger onto his septum. "No...I don't want any. Thank you anyways." he smiled, running his finger along the arms on his cuts.  

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:09 pm
[[ aww really??? I LOVE fireworks!!!! biggrin By the way, what/where is the septum??? ]]

Talia followed his train of sight and stared at his cut arms. Her face watched him trace the cuts sadly. Without really thinking, she stuck her hand out slowley and traced a differant cut gingerly, concerned. "These look like they hurt." she moved to a bruise, lifting her fingers up above his bruised skin so as not to hurt him any more. A familiar memory flashed through her mind. Her fathers drunken figure towering over her with a beer bottle, ready to beat her eight year old self down. She sighed, why would she be missing her mother? All she ever did during the horrific scenes was watch, scared in a corner. She lifted her fingers from his arm and looked up at him, "Who did this to you?"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:48 pm
((A Septum is the middle of your nose, also the piecing. Hmm...like a bull nose ring))

He watched her fingers run over his scares. "I didn't notice the pain really." he said, looking at her with a faint smile. He went silent as she asked who had done it, rubbing his wrists and looking over his arms, seeing exactly how much skin was actually visible. He couldn't look at her anymore. "My...my foster father." he sad, silently, a small tear running down his face.  

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:14 am
Nich jerked suddenly. He'd been zoned out pretty bad, but what he was thinking about couldnt haven been too horridly important. He couldnt for the life of him remember what it was.

Then he remembered the door.

He stood to let Jense in...

"Hey man, whats happenin... meet the new girl? Or for that matter any of the new kids? or have ya..."

He finished his sentence with a wink and a smile....  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:43 pm
Kumi shuffled behind Jense timidly, her expression becoming a bit nervous.

Her hand tightened slightly in Jense's.

Baby Coquette

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:50 pm
" Shut it, it's not like we did anything serious..." his voice trailed off looking at Nichs room ' Are they al the same? Crappy everywhere?' he thought to himself " And nah, I haven't met any new girls, just been quiet, getting to know Kumi better" he smiled and looked back at her, he knew it would feel awkward to kiss again but the feeling was so great to him, it was so sensual, he couln't help but want it again.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:33 pm
Kumi suddenly found herself, wrapping her arms softly around Jense's waist from behind, blushing faintly, and smiling weakly.  

Baby Coquette

Noltic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:31 pm
A queer feeling took himat that point in time and he knew what was coming... he could feel it as his hand's stopped shaking and the laugh began to form in his throat. The worst part was he embraced it, he embraced the feeling as he did every time it happened. Almost as if he were a different person....

He laughed slowly "Getting to know Kumi better? Hehe... ill skip the implications then eh?" He laughed again a tad and sighed....

"As for the new kids theres a really shy girlwhom ive taken a bit of aliking to, this odd boy i havent yet had the pleasure of speaking to... another girl, guitar player.. and umm nobody else i think..."

He stood up suddenly and offered his new guests a seat... Hopsitality was important... but in reality it was more for his own oddment perverse nature than anything else....  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games