Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
One crazy neighborhood... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noltic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:45 am
Noltic completely missed atack... was a little disheartening... but he had better plan on something eslse....

Noltic stood... and decided to throw his backpack on the ground... maqybe he could move faster... then he ran along the gorund in a circle motion toward Aya....

Doing a complete 180 degree from his last position in relativity to Aya Noltic lunged forward ....  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:14 am
Aya side stepped and spun, casually moving out of the way of Noltics' lunge. "Anything else...?"  

AyaSantres

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:52 pm
Kumi blinked wide eyed and watched sitting in the grass. She sighed looking down at her hands shaking and sighed realsiing her body was dying at last. It had been a few years, but now was the time. She closed her eyes and lifted her head letting a light breeze run through her hair and looked at the sky before she let herself pass out onto the grass and fall asleep for a little while, as Noltic and Aya trained.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:09 pm
"Hold on Aya...."

Noltic smelled a foreboding on the air.... something wasnt right, Kumi had dosed off for awhile, and rightly so. In that house he feared she had gotten little sleep....

Something was different now, he couldnt say, but she seemed... sick. He walked over and tossed his coat over her.... He decided to wait till she was up to ask...

He turned...

"Allright Aya, i could attack you all day, and you could avoid me constantly, and frustration, would onlymake me try harder.... Is there a meod to this or is it all mad random excercise?"  

Noltic

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:41 am
Aya shrugged. "What...? I thought you were just warming up... Are you seriously telling me that that's all you've got...?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:27 am
"shutup man.... "

Noltic sighed... he was obviously too weak to accomplish anything horridly great, much less protect his freinds....

Noltic turned to Aya....

"Look Im gonna go on a bit of a lonely quest if you will, ill come back stronger.... Im gonna survive on my own... give me a week. Take care of Kumi while I'm away, I'll be wanting to see her when i get back... preferably alive...."

Noltic walked over to Kumi and checked to see if the note he'd left her was still in the pocket of his jacket.... it was. He stood and trudged off, a little slowly, he didnt much like the task before him... but it was one that needed doing.

"Thanks again Aya..."

(( I'm actually goin camping for a week... and theres no computers in the woods... much less internet... so ill be back in a week like its says))  

Noltic

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:35 am
Aya watched him leave, then knelt beside Kumi. She was unconcious, but something seemed wrong...

((Cya...))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:59 am
Kumi remaine uncncious on the ground and could sence Noltic leaving even if she wasnt up. She felt tears push past her eyelids and stream down her face lightly.

((lol see ya Noltic-kun!!))

Baby Coquette

Noltic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:24 pm
Noltic felt it... the need... he was needed, somewhere. He did have a pretty gfood geuss where.

After 4 days of being chased and hunted by any manner of thing that he didnt expect to harm him, he finally felt like he could be depended on and not depend on someone else....

So he set out... in search of his two freinds.... and his favorite jacket  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:58 pm
Kumi had awaken after a day and sat on a curb, by herself clutching Noltic's jacket.

She missd him so much, and she had never felt so alone in her life. She closed her eyes letting the wind weave through her dyed blonde hair.

"Please come back Noltic kun..."she whispered.

Baby Coquette

Noltic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:03 pm
"Noltic Kun? I thought i wasnt your boyfreind... leastways thats what you said awhile ago wasnt it?"

Noltic smiled as he sat down on the curb next to Kumi  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:06 pm
Kumi eyes w in shock nd happiness and she practically jumped on Noltic embracing him in a tight hug.

"Noltic kun!!!"she screamed happily ignoring his question about being her boyfriend.

Baby Coquette

Noltic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:12 pm
Noltic chuckled a little....

"Its good to know im appreciated... but i hardly thought id be so sorely missed.... What happened while i was gone?"

Noltic pushed her away a bit but kept his arm around her... he didnt really feel right about taking advantage of the situation...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:19 pm
Kumi looked at him and averted her eyes not wanting to make him worried about her.

"N..Nothing..."she said softly."Im just glad your finally back..."he said nuzzling her head into the crook of his neck.

"I have your jacket!"she said smiling and handed it to him smiling.

Baby Coquette

Noltic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:24 pm
"keep it for now... you look like you enjoy it..."

Noltic said this with a quick wink... and he squeezed her a bit tighter...

"Seriously though Kumi.... I'm a good judge of character, whats goin down?"

Noltic knew she wouldnt really like him pressing the point but he was more concerned for her safety than her satisfaction...and he showed it. he bent his head a bit and kissed her softly on the forehead and whispered "you can trust me... itll all be okay"  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff