Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Hold Me Captive, Hold Me Close {Just plain needs people.} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are you?
  a vampire
  a slave
  a cookie
View Results

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:50 pm
Konkaro-reincarnate
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
Konkaro-reincarnate
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
Konkaro-reincarnate
"Oh, you." Kurama adressed the hunter. "This isn't your territory ,Helsing, and you know."

"She's outside of the grounds. I have as much a right to her as you do," he said calmly.

Kurama suddenly appears behind Helsing, holding a sword to his throat "Oh really? Remember, you're only half the hunter your father was and even he wasn't that great." He turns his attention to Leanna "Get back over the ditch and tell the others who's here."

He threw Leanna to the other side against a tree. "Oh I was quite hoping we could leave my father out of this," he smiled evily and pointed his crossbow at Kurama. Leanna dragged herself up from the tree and blindly felt her way through the dark trees, trying to get back to the mansion.

"Aw, did I hurt the baby's feelings?" Kurama grabbed the crossbow and broke it in half. "And I broke his little toy to? Aw, poor baby." He said mockingly.

Helsing growled angrily. "Why must you vampires always be so aggravating?" He pulled a dagger with three crosses on the blade out.

Leanna burst through the mansion doors. "Anybody!? Hunter...Kurama...fighting...forest!" She attempted to say between her raced and panicky breathing.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:57 pm
Kuran heard a faint yell layin with Maria "I won't make you, but I think another girl is here, I shall be back" he stood and walked quickly out of the room, he closed the door quietly and began to run, in a matter of seconds he saw her "Now what about Kurama?" he asked, he had heard it less than faintly, he just didnt feel like expllaining to Maria "Calm it down and speak in full sentences" he said politely...  

vampslayer3

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:37 pm
Leanna calmed her breathing. "Kurama is out there....and so is a vampire hunter. Helsing was his name I think..." She said, bouncing on her toes and fiddled with her hands.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:46 am
"Wow, I have a sword and you're coming at me with a dagger? Seriously, even you should be smarter than that" Helsing lunged at him but Kurama easily dodged the attack.  

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:41 am
"Ha!" Kuran laughed looking at her "He can handle that punk" he had a sinsiter grin spreading across his face "But some blood would be nice, im not much for biting men though, oh well..." Kuran smiled walkign off slowly checking back on Lena every couple of seconds, he smiled when he had finally made it to the forest he stared Helsing in the face "So the infamous Van Helsing" he barde a large grin that showed all his teeth...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:37 am
Kurama was just about to impale Helsing when Kuran walked in front of him " Wha-!? Do you mind? I'm kind of in the middle of something here." When Kuran didn't answer, Kurama grabbed the pressure point on his shoulder, knocking the interloper out cold. "Now...where were we?"  

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:28 am
((Bump))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:47 pm
"I think I was just about to rid the world of you..." Helsing said, rolling his eyes at Kuran.  

amore_mia_bella

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:44 am
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
"I think I was just about to rid the world of you..." Helsing said, rolling his eyes at Kuran.

Kurama saw that Helsing was no longer paying attention to Kuran now so he seized the oppertunity and stabbed Helsing through the shoulder, pinning him to the tree behind him "Odd...I was aiming for your heart...dawn must be approaching" Sure enough, when Kurama looked over he saw a bright orange line lining the horizon. "$*^$%#! Talk about bloody bad luck!" Kurama knelt down and picked Kuran up of the ground. He stood up and unstuck his sword. Helsing was in to much pain to move. Not wasting any time, Kurama Teleported back to the castle in a puff of smoke, landing next to Leanna.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:04 pm
Leanna jumped as Kurama and Kuran appeared next to her. "You're alright!" She said as she threw her arms around him.  

amore_mia_bella

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:42 pm
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
Leanna jumped as Kurama and Kuran appeared next to her. "You're alright!" She said as she threw her arms around him.

"-!" Kurama was surprised Leanna was actually hugging him, since she was hating him twenty-minutes ago."You're surprised? Helsing isn't that tough..."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:15 pm
{{bump}}  

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:16 pm
{{bump...again}}  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:24 pm
Konkaro-reincarnate
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart

"-!" Kurama was surprised Leanna was actually hugging him, since she was hating him twenty-minutes ago."You're surprised? Helsing isn't that tough..."

"Van Helsing has killed every vampire he came across though?" She looked at him in confusion. "That wasn't him though was it? It was his son?" All of this vampire stuff was starting to make her head hurt.  

amore_mia_bella

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:29 am
Kuran awoke from a forced sleep (spelled KNOCKOUT) and tried to scoot away from the two "Must you be all happy?" he asked annoyedly...  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff