Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Hyper Japan ((Open and Accepting!!!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  yes
  no
View Results

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:56 pm
Suzu watched from the doorway and when Notlic cried out in pain, she rush towards him. "Are you okay?" She said her eyes, full of worried on concern.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:39 pm
Tao walked to his room, pulled out a razor, and started shaving, when he walked back to the kitchen.  

Tillman -DUH-

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:51 pm
Kumi turned around and looked at him and smiled.

"Um...Tao kun? Do you have anything I can wear...so I can sort of blend in a bit better?" she asked sheepishly.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:58 pm
"I have a kimono in my room, i think it would fit you, but here, there is no blending in" Tao smiled at Kumi, then walked over to her "it's the room with a big black door, a knife stabbed into it, can't miss it"  

Tillman -DUH-

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:11 pm
Kumi smiled and bowed, before running off to find the room. She ran down the hall and soon saw it, and ran over, pulling the door open, and walked inside, looking in the closet.

Inside lay the kimono Tao had mentioned. She picked it up as if it was going to break under her touch. She smiled an pulled off her clothes, and pulled on the kimono.

It was a deep red color, with a bright yellow, and white bow fastened around her waist. She realised she wouldnt be able to move well in it, so she pulled it off and began to adjust it, so it stopped halfway down her upper leg/thigh (;P) and then pulled it on and giggled.

"Perfect!!"she said twirling a bit in it and giggled, running outside and ran over to Tao.

"What do you think Tao-kun!?"she asked excitedly.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:14 pm
"I wouldn't mind taking it off of you" Tao winked at her, then looked her up and down "perfect"  

Tillman -DUH-

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:51 pm
Kumi blinked wide eyed hearing Tao's words and screamed, covering her face, turning bright red.

"Tao-kun!!!", she looked down, wide eyed, still blushing and was unsure what to do now. Noone had ever spoken to her that way before.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:59 pm
"sorry" Tao sighed then took his jacket off, smiling at her "I meant it in the nicest possible way"  

Tillman -DUH-

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:09 pm
Kumi sighed and then tilted her head up and smiled up at him.

"Its okay Tao-kun!"she said, her blush gone already.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:43 pm
Tao smiled and reached for Kumi's hand  

Tillman -DUH-

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:20 pm
Kumi looked up at Tao, and took his hand softly, wondering wat he was going to do. She smiled up at him cheerfully.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:04 pm
Tao smiled and leaned down to kiss her cheek.  

Tillman -DUH-

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:21 pm
Kumi's eyes widened and her face turned a slight pink shade. A nice tingle went through her and she wasn't sure what the feeling was.

"T..Tao-kun...? Wh...what...are you doing?", she asked nervously.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:23 pm
Tao kissed her cheek then smiled "I'm kissing your cheek"  

Tillman -DUH-

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:44 pm
Kumi looked up at him, blushing.

"But...why...?"she asked nervously.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash