Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The L Guild Forum
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

snubsnub

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:15 pm
Hello everyone, I'm SnubSnub. ^^ Thank you so much for letting me join the L guild, he is my favorite character with Near closely behind. :3

I've been a Death Note/L fanatic since October. I always look up Death Note comics on Deviant Art, draw Death Note characters (Lots of L pictures), read Death Note (Even though I've already finished it), always trying to search for the fricken 2nd movie. If anyone could be kind enough to tell me, I'd love you forever!;.;
I'm 15, and is a student in highschool. ^^
I live in British Columbia, Canada.
My Nationality is Canadian (Born here :3), and I'm half British. (My mom's immediate family moved here from England.)
I love anime, manga, death note, L, drawing, listening to music, learning my Japanese (I have a guild if anyone wants to check it out :3).

I love JPOP, CPOP, KPOP.

Well. Thats all I really have to say. Just one more thing, tell me where to find the 2nd Death Note movie if you know where it is? <3 ;.;
--

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:41 pm
Hello everyone. I am Kawaii Dormouse, but you can either call my Kawaii or Mouse. Thank you very much for letting me join the L guild. He's my FAVORITE character, but Near is my second. Light-teme is not even on my fav list! Haha! I love Death Note, and every thing that has Death Note to do with it, I scream "L!" I've just watched the 25 episode AGAIN! I was crying, AGAIN! Still can't get over the death of L! WHY THE HELL DID THEY HAVE TO KILL HIM?! Anywho, I love to watch/read anime/manga, and I like to stalk L cosplayers are anime cons.....but it was only once. I sometimes sit like L, and eat many sweets. I'm learning to speak Japanese. I'm 13 and in middle school. I've seen all the episodes of Death Note, and the two movies, and I cried at the second movie (ending). WHY?! Why did L have to die? Was it because L was starting to be the new main character, and the people didn't like that?! T.T....L! I wrote a poem about L, and I'm going to post it on my journal, if anyone wants to read it.  

Kawaii Dormouse

1,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kyo~ko

Shameless Gawker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:51 pm
Hi everyone, thankyou for allowing me to join the L Guild! I'm Kyoko and I've been reading DeathNote every since the manga was release here in the U.S. !! I can't beleive that L had to die!! That was soooo not cool!! He would have caught Light too!!! sweatdrop ANYWAY Now that the anime is currently on Cartoon Network I've been watching it evertime it comes on!! I 've even bought the first two dvds already!! ^_^ cant wait to see the ending!!! The only thing I haven't seen yet was the DeathNote movies because crying I haven't been able to find them!! My search comtinues!!!So thanks again for adding me to the guild!!! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:58 pm
Hi i Emo Leanne and thanks for accepting me =] ive been a fan of death note for a few years now. its the best book ever!!

L is my fave character, followed by Light and Ryuk. Couldnt belive it when L was killed. I cried =[  

Emo_Leanne_Nyappy

27x

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:18 pm
Hello, I am I2704, and I can assure all of you that I am the... fifth... biggest L fan there is, because from teh very first time he even was mentioned in the show, I was on his side, and still am to this day, simply because he is amazing. L is like the sauske to naruto, except better. Kirra=5 L=INFINITY Kirra2= -3

Ever since he first appeared in person on death note he has BLOWN MY MIND burning_eyes . I must warn you guys that at times I can be very serious, or very rp-ish when it comes to anime.

Sinceerly,
I2704  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:00 pm
User Image

Well... I'm Kerrie, and I'm 15...

I admit, I got into Death Note looking at all the (sometimes moronic) fans on gaia, and like I always do when there's around 10 topics per page on an anime, I decided to have a look at an episode, found it interesting and BOOM! I became one of them.

Well, I just find Mr. L very awesome. Really. I am trying to draw him now, and I've ordered a plushie of him, should be arriving in a couple of weeks or so.
Well, I've seen all the anime, and read volumes 1-6 of the manga (I love my nearby shopping centre's bookshop for always having Death Note in stock!) and if I go to a convention, I may just attempt a fan-girl hug for every L I see. More fan-girl the more they actually look like him. Who'd like to join me?

Previously Osaka Eats Your Grandma. Decided that it's more fun to be inflatable than eat Grandmas.

Fluffy Inflatable Osaka

miyavizm2252

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:11 pm
hey introducing myself  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:03 pm
hhmmm...... since im new in the guild i should introduce my self...

My name is Alekandra, aka azurekari.
im 12-year-old-mexican obessed whit anime and japan 3nodding
i sometimes have hard times whit english gonk
I like gothic lolitas, weeeh...
i love anime, my favorites are Death Note and naruto...

When i first saw Death note was around the time the first manga was out. But by the lack of interest in that time, i decided to leave it and see other stuff.
About almost a year after i got interested after i noticed how many people loved Death Note. So i started again, this time, watching the anime, i started to really like it, and was very happy whit L,a very original character,he became my favorite.
After i continued, i was very sad when i saw L's death, but i fell in love whit near sweatdrop

L is still my favorite, he is quite awesome.
What else can i say?
Im an Near and L fan-girl.

ps. nah, im not that calm, only when i get really happy or bored i start screaming nosense 3nodding  

Azurekari

An Undead Sin

Timid Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:56 am
Hi? Yeah, don't know exactly what to say... I'm UndeadTiger, UT works just fine. I'm sixteen, live in Maryland, and uh... am in college? ._.

Music is my life, it has a place before anime and manga. Favorite bands include AFI, Blaqk Audio, Celldweller, Avenged Sevenfold, Papa Roach, Marilyn Manson, and several more.

I'm just going to stop there, because I seriously have no idea of what else to say.

--Make the world a better place with UndeadTiger--

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:13 pm
Hello there, my name be Rags, and it is very nice to be acquainted with you all.
This L Guild has woken me in to sudden activity...Hmmm...I wonder how long it's been since I actually did anything on Gaia...I'm not sure...but I digress, that is unimportant.

whee Thank you muchlly for allowing me to join, the people here seem friendly and the like.
I have liked Death note ever since I first saw the very first chapter in a magazine, but I have just recently been able to get my sweaty little hands on the actual things.
I’m not as in to the animated version to be honest (or at least not the American one).
There voices bother me and L never makes any of the great little faces that he dose in the comic which makes me sad.
I am hoping to see the Movie one day though.
Hmmm…don’t really know what else to say…  

Rags and Stitches

Aurelialight

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:31 am
Hi everybody I'm Aurelialight, Aurel for short. I'm a Death Note fan L is of course, my favorite. I like to draw and paint, I have a twin... I'm in hight school and I live in Texas. I'm also terrible at introductions.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:21 pm
Hiya! I'm HL9! But you can call me fanboy(i'm a girl its just that my friends call me that, go figure) or Fat L.  

hieilover9

DogDemon101

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:30 pm
Name: DogDemon

I love L. Always have and always will!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:52 pm
Hello I am SuperGenie10 (stupid name, my friend picked it out) and I love Lawliet, obviously. I also love Chuck Norris jokes... whee  

mosaic reality

Familiar Poster

fuzzball500

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:12 pm
Hey! I'm fuzzball! I was introduced to death note from adult swim. My friend also helped me out. I know have the complete series! heart  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games