Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Chaotic Chronicle (Open and Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:05 pm
"He looks like this." Sakira said handing him a photo.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:18 pm
Ronin looked at the photo of her brother, trying to search back in his memory if he has seen a guy such as him....but to no avail. "Hmm...I'm afraid I haven't seen him. Tell you what. I'll help you find your brother, Sakira-chan" he finished his pancakes and he looked at her with a sincere smile  

HaJoeKen

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:22 pm
"No, it's fine." Sakira said putting the photo away. "Besides if you don't find the evil people then your princess won't be saved, right? Anyways I got a bunch of time to find my brother."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:38 pm
"That's true....my journey is long.....and yet short here. But I'm willing to help you in anyway. You've taken me in to your room for me to rest and offered me hospitality. I owe you much gratitude for such actions. I wish to repay you somehow." Ronin eyes shined softly as he looked at Sakira. "And besides...to be honest, I've become drawn to you..." he blushed slightly upon saying that  

HaJoeKen

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:43 pm
Sakira blushed and looked down. "You don't have to repay me." She said quietly. "Besides I want to help you look for evil people."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:54 pm
Her actions and words touched his heart once again and he smiled. "You're such a great friend, Sakira-chan." He felt happy because the truth was that he was lonely and longed for some company on his journey, and he felt that he didn't want to leave Sakira, for fear of leaving her might mean that they may not see each other again.  

HaJoeKen

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:08 pm
((i gots to go for now but i'll be back later))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:08 pm
"Thanks Ronin-kun. Your a great friend too." She blushed as she looked at him. "Should we start finding them now?" Sakira was referring to the evil forces.  

SweetHugz

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:39 pm
"Well, whenever you're ready." he took a sip of his coffee, which burned his mouth in a comedic manner. "Ittai!! Atsui ne?" he sucked on his toungue for a bit with a funny face  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:58 pm
[[Sorry for not posting until now sweatdrop I was at my cousin's house for a few days and she hogged up the computer.. whee ]]
Sakira giggled at the face. She got out her seat and went to the front desk to pay for the food. "Okay let's go Ronin." She said as she started to walk out the door.  

SweetHugz

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:12 pm
"Hai!" Ronin chugged down the last of his coffee (and got badly burned from it) and he followed Sakira out of the inn.
((ish ok i understand 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:10 pm
"So..." Sakira said turning around, facing Ronin and walking backwards. "Where should we start then?"  

SweetHugz

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:02 pm
Ronin scratched his head as he looked around. "I really have no idea where to go...do you? Sorry, I do have a bad sense of direction" he laughed nervously  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:22 am
"Do you have any clues where they might be?" Sakira continued walking backwards, looking ahead to make sure she wouldn't bump into anyone. "Like if some person knew about where the evil forces might be. We can always go find that person or something like that."  

SweetHugz

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:26 pm
"Not a clue...though I do vividly remember how they look like. What i could remember are these tall guys with dark shades and really long trench coats with collars that cover half their face, and with combat boots. they seem to have advanced combat skills for some reason with such different, 'futuristic' weapons like guns, they were able to take down most of my allies, the samurai that guarded my princess's castle."

((i don't have a drawn picture of the aforementioned goons, just thought 'em off the top of my head sweatdrop ...but if you want i'll try and draw 'em and post them up xd ))  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff