Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The war to end all war's Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll?
  yes ^^
View Results

Noltic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:09 pm
"I understand... im sorry.... really iam..."

Noltic felt like s**t... he'd done it now, he hoed she could forgive hem...

"Just go to sleep okay... ill go if you want..."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:11 pm
Kumi shook her head and her eyes widened in worry. She didnt mean for him to take what she said, the way he did. She pulled him closer and smiled looking into his eyes."No no...I meant, I'm enjoying this feeling...along with any other feelings, you give me..."she whispered, blushing faintly.  

Baby Coquette

Noltic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:15 pm
Noltic... a little lightened kissed her again... and finished what he set out to do.... It had an amazing feeling to it, the act they had just commited together.... it held the ffeling of trust most of all....

He loved her more then as they lye naked in eachothers arms more than any time before and he hoped that she did too...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:18 pm
((HOLY POOPIES!!! >////////< THEY ACTUALLY DID IT?! LMFAO!!!))

Kumi blushed laying in Noltic's arms feeling more happier than she ever had and looked up a him blushing with the blanket around them both. She truly loved him more than anything she had ever cared for or loved before.

Baby Coquette

Noltic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:20 pm
((( soory i had to speed it along that was technically my last post later sexy wink ))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:22 pm
(( dude...>< lmao, wow that was totally something i never expected O.O see ya!! ^^;; ))  

Baby Coquette

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:01 am
Noltic woke aearly and dressed himself... covering Kumi he sat by her side and simply watched her until she awoke....  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:39 am
Kumi slept peacefully beside Noltic and then awoke about 40 minutes later. She sighed and rubbed an eye to wake up and looked up at Noltic and blushed right away remembering what they had done together."H..hi..."she whispered timidly.  

Baby Coquette

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:30 pm
"relax... theres nothing to feel differently about..."

Noltic bent down and kissed her softly...

"Its not quite evening yet, we still have a bit of time... and it snowed a little while we slept."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:33 pm
Kumi blinked and sat up quickly and looked at the window."Snow!? can i see??"she asked looking at him excitement evident in her eyes.  

Baby Coquette

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:46 pm
"The sun's still up Kumi.... dont look just yet... but, by tonight itll be quiet and pristine.. so relax..."

Noltic smiled, he loved how excited and happy she was, cursed by a constant lust for blood, with her reason and soul in constant danger, she still seemed so happy....  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:02 pm
Kumi smiled and nodded laying back down pulling the covers up over her and resting against him softly."I cant wait to see it..."she whispered staring at the curtained window.  

Baby Coquette

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:12 pm
"Be patient kumi..."

Noltic lay a hand along side her face and bent down to kiss her again... he had just realized that she was still completely devoid of clothing... and it was slightly erksome (if your diggin my jive). He kissed her slowly and softly and held her shoulder... the soft skin under his gun bitten hands felt like silk... he slowly rubbed her arms and lay down beside her pulling her close...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:25 pm
Kumi smild in he kiss and blushed faintly. She pulled awya and jumped off the bed getting dressed."Im too excited!! Its snow!!"she sriekd and pulled on her dress and grinned at him on the bed."I need to get rid of some of this energy."she said as she hopped on the spot.  

Baby Coquette

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:34 pm
"Well... i figured my solution would have blown off some steam but whatever.... '

Notlic walked over to the window..

"Kumi move to the right a bit okay?"

He twitched back the curtain a bit and sunlight shone through....

"I figure youve got about an hour to wait...."  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces