Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Wolf Virus (He's Back!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do werewolves exist?
  Yes
  No
  Are you kidding? I am one.
View Results

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:14 am
"Another boring day of school." She thought. The day was almost over, only a few more hours left of school. "I hope Sarah will say 'yes' to the pack." She wonder if Sarah will really join the pack or if she might tell hunter where the warehouse is.
Finally school was over and students were leaving. "Hey Sarah, did you think about joining them?" She asked as she caught up with her friend.
"I guess..." Sarah replied. "Great! I'll show you them right now." Violet said, pulling her Sarah's arm to come. "Um.. okay, but should we change first?" Sarah asked. "Later." Violet said as she kept on dragging her friend.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:24 am
Tala walked around town, then as evening she came in she sat alone outside a cafe in the centre of town. People bustled past her, and she watched for any obvious people. She spotted a large handsome man coming out of a building sight close to the cafe. Perfect, she thought. Slowly she got up and with no hurry she followed him down the street.  

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

Conbryo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:58 am
Drew slicked back his hair and slipped on his black leather Matrix jacket. On full moons, there was no point in dressing up, but on normal evenings the human part of him would be the only one seen.
Sandy walked into the room. She was wearing too-thick makeup and had a flowered dress on. "You look great." she said.
Drew nodded to her, then called, "Jared! Are you ready to go?"

Jared heard his father's summons. He was wearing a green polo that showed off his muscular build and blue jeans. He was about to reach for his father's rifle, which he figured he would need.
"Er...actually, Dad, I'm not going tonight." he said, quickly withdrawing his hands.
"Why?"
"Uh...I've got...a date." Jared said, hoping his excuse would work.
"A date? Really? Oh, you'd better get going then." his dad's voice replied.
Jared pumped his fist in the air, grabbed the hunting rifle, and trotted out the door, making for HQ.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:18 am
Tala knew the man wasn't a hunter, he was the right build but the attitude was all wrong. She easily followed him down the streets where he walked, laughing with some mates. He'd be perfect. Tala stalked him to a large block of flats, a few streets away from the warehouse. She watched him enter from an alleyway close by, and saw him take the lift to the fifth floor. With a swish of her long brown hair, Tala was gone, headed for the warehouse.  

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

Conbryo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:44 am
Jared arrived at HQ, the hunting rifle slung over his left shoulder. He wondered if the captain would recognize him in his human form.
He knocked on the captain's door, vaguely wondering where Suzu could be.

Drew looked up from his chess game and saw Tala enter the front door of the warehouse.
"What is it?" he asked, a black knight still clutched in his hand.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:20 pm
Violet dragged her friend all the way to the warehouse. "Hi Drew!" She said walking into the warehouse. "Oh hi Tala!" She turned her attention back to Drew. "I brought my friend with me. She would like to join the pack too.""Hi." Sarah said shyly."I know she has to do a task first to see what rank or position she gets in, but can we do it together?" Violet said, her eyes fill with happiness.  

SweetHugz

Conbryo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:03 pm
Drew looked from Tala to Violet to Sarah, and back to Tala again.
"Violet, you and your friend will have to wait for the next full moon. You can do it together, but no cheating.
Then, he placed the knight down on the board, removed Sandy's castle, and continued.
"Tala, what did you want?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:41 am
He started to wake, from multiple noises, mostly voices. He stirred and sat up. He checked the his wound, and to his surprise it was gone. Must not have been silver. He stood and jumped from the catwalk to the warehouse floor. Then walked over to the chess game and started helping Sandy.  

bign15

Conbryo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:09 am
Sandy listened to Mako, then made a brisk move with her queen, putting Drew into check. Drew's eyes were still focused on Tala, waiting.

Jared knocked on the door again.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:53 am
Tala pulled up a chair and looked straight down at the chess board.
"I used to play chess with my father, before he discovered I was a wolf. He said it was a good game, to test logic and planning every move no matter what you're opponent does." She placed a finger to her lips, her nails painted bright red. "I have found someone we can use for the plan. He's a builder of some sort, an architect. He's strong. I've placed a mini camera outside his block of flats; I'll get a warning when he leaves next and I can follow him." She pulled a small black device with a screen on it out of her pocket. "I borrowed these from the company I work at today. They do a lot of security stuff and electrics. Thought it might come in handy."

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:07 pm
Richard heard a knock on the door. "Come in." He said.
Suzu walked sleepily to HQ. "Hope I get to kill a werewolf today." She thought as she yawn.

"Okay I got it, no cheating." Violet said. "At least she can join the pack. She sat down with Sarah nearby and listen to Tala and Drew talking.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:28 pm
"Good work, Tala...I've sent a couple of others out, too. But, I've been thinking," Drew said, moving his king out of check, "I need wolves that will follow me. Forcing it, actively recruiting them, will not work. They've got to think its an accident, so they seek us for refuge, not avoid us in hate."

Jared stepped into the room.
"So...I'm not quite sure what to do next," he said. "Will Suzu show me what to do, or do I have to go to academy?" Then, he adjusted the strap on his rifle, awaiting an answer.  

Conbryo

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:27 am
"Mm I've been thinking about that too. We've just got to find the right people, choose them carefully. If we can find people who don't like the hunters, who are angry, we might be able to persuade them. But then again there's female persuasion, but that can be a last resort. It annoys me, sucking up to big guys." Tala scowled. "It's something the last pack leader I had wanted me to do. Suck up to big guys then bite 'um. He was practically one of them. Thank god he was killed." She nudged one of the pawns at the side of the board. "Some other people in the pack might be able to scout out likely suspects in normal life, or know people who would be sympathetic towards us. I think we should involve them, this is a whole pack task in my eyes."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:21 am
Mako watched and coached Sandy on a series of moves. Then patted her shoulder and walked to the kitchen looking for something to eat.  

bign15

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:54 am
"Well first, you must take a test you see how good you are." Richard said, sipping his coffee. "If you are good enough, then you may hunt werewolves alone, but if you are not then you have to travel with an experience hunter. But if you do good enough, you may travel with another hunter if you wish."
Suzu walked into HQ, she sat down at a nearby desk, waiting for a call about anything unusual.

"That might be hard though." Violet said. "Most people don't like us and most of them agree that hunters should kill the werewolves.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff