Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Forest RP!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What race will you be when you enter Mitoko?
  Non-magical human
  Elf
  Demon
  Anthro
  Elementalist
  Other
View Results

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:25 pm
Sakira looked up at Aya and smiled weakly. "I'm okay." She said just showing him a deep cut in her arm. "I better take a look at Jami and see if she's okay." Sakira got up unsteadily and tried to walk towards Jami.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:51 pm
Jami shook her head at Sakira's help. "No. Save your energy. I'm alright." She smiled at them both.  

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:01 pm
"Are you sure?" She said backing away only a little bit.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:35 pm
Jami smiled. "Yeah. I'm sure. You can barely stand up straight." She grinned and walked over to Cordar. She cradled his head on her lap and sighed. :Why'd you get kicked out?:
The big wolf raised his hackles and opened his mouth. Words formed, biggrin isobeyed Slighter...: He sighed. biggrin on't worry...I'm fine now.: He raised his head and stood, his injured paw raised slightly. :I'll stay near you for now...then I can leave. Tamper is good enough, she can leave.: He looked pointedly at the female wolf who walked over slowly to Cordar's side. She licked his face and nudged Jami. :Thank you for sparing us.:
Jami just smiled. :Of course.:

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:48 am
Sakira sat down against the wall and then she fell asleep. Her pet wolf whimper slightly then he turned around with his teeth bared, he growled and words came out. :Why did you attack us?:  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:40 am
(( Come join 'Souls for Sale RP' We need masters in the RP. So far it's just me and the guy who created the fourm is master. Here's the website:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=9669783&page=1
If I'm not allowed to advertise this I will delete this post. ))  

SweetHugz

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:48 pm
Cordar turned to the voice and leaped to his feet, forgetting his pain in his foot. :Slighter...you followed us?:  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:53 pm
"Slighter? Whose Slighter? Ohh... right I'm still in his form..." He said chucking for a few seconds before he returned to his orginal form and walked outside so he wouldn't disturbed Sakira. "I'm not this Slighter you call." He said looking down at the tiny wolf. "Now answer my question. 'Why did you attack us?'  

SweetHugz

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:00 pm
Cordar cowered. He wasn't the bravest wolf...obviously. :We needed to eat...I didn't mind starving to death, that's befitting for me, but not Tamper.: He looked at the female sitting near Jami. :She left the entire pack for me. I can't let her die.:  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:13 pm
"I suppose then, Jami their travling with us since they have nowhere to go?" He said lowering his head so he can get a good look at the wolves.  

SweetHugz

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:36 pm
Jami looked up at the dragon, startled. "Really? Well...I guess they can. There's nothing stopping them..." She smiled and hugged Tamper. :Would you like that?:  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:19 pm
"I guess so then and don't ever tried to attack my owner like that again." He hissed out angrily. "There's more of us around, 19 to be exact. We will protect her at all cost." He hissed slightly before returning to his wolf form and walk towards his owner and slept on her lap.  

SweetHugz

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:32 pm
Cordar watched him settle down on Sakira's lap and then turned to nestle up to Tamper. biggrin on't worry. We'll be safe.:
Tamper just nodded calmly. Jami laughed, :How did you two ever fall in love?: She asked jokingly.
Tamper just smiled knowingly and Cordar was too far asleep to answer.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:08 am
Sakira woke up when she sun was almost rising. She yawned and stretched herself. Her pet wolf woke up and stretched himself, wagging his tail happily. "My wound seem to be healing." She thought as she looked at her arm that had cobwebs all over it. "I'll healed it later, but I should heal Jami first." Sakira went out to find berries and fruits with her pet wolf looking around to make sure they weren't going to be attacked again.  

SweetHugz

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:19 pm
Jami woke just as Sakira walked into the forest. Not knowing what the girl went to get, Jami just grew a small bush that was loaded with all kinds of fruits. She grabbed a small apple and chewed it slowly.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games