Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
School Of The Hidden Rose ((Threads affiliations up soon)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes!!!
  No!!!
  If i get a cookie!!
View Results

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:43 pm
"Hello." She said happily, smiling.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:45 pm
Rina grabbed sat in a chair at the table They were sitting at. "What you up to?" She asked. "Oh yea this is my friend Kaisa." She said with a smile  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Atamous

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:45 pm
Elvira_Cross
"Thats a bit...harsh.." She mumbled, eating a cherry.
"its true though  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:47 pm
Kaisa smiled and waved, "Hello," she said, taking a seat next to Rina and looking at the two they where sitting with, she'd seen the guy before but this girl was completly new to her.  

kloudgirl

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:48 pm
Alena smiled, "Hello. I am Alena Celeste Cross. I am the Chemistry and the Dragon riding teacher." she said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:52 pm
Kaisa looked suprised, "Wow, your a teacher? Your so young... I mean, your older then me but young for a teacher..." she blushed in embarrassment and looked down hoping she wasn't being rude or anything...  

kloudgirl

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:53 pm
"I maybe young, but I've been in two wars already." she said smiling.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:53 pm
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584

"Ok " he said starting to walk back to Deserei room " Dessy , umm can i call you Dessy" he asked her holding her hand entwining there fingers. they were walking down the dorm hallway. " Hey theres your room" ponting to her room

"of couse i like being called that along with Deila"She said smiling and opening her door

He walked in. Then he pinned her up against the wall and began kissing her. Leon put both his arms around her one one on her head the other on her back he began to deepin the kiss.

Deserei just kissed back with the same kind of atitude Leon was giving

"Dessy can i tell you something" he asked her still holding her up against the wall.

Yes you can ask me anything"Deserei said

"Dessy, I love you. I'm deeply in love with you. and i don't want to lose you. " he said Kissing her again and again and again. i told her i love her its her turn now he though  

KG8584

kloudgirl

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:56 pm
"Wow..." Kaisa said, awe still in her voice, she couldn't get her head around that, two wars already? How much younger she must have been when she'd been in the first... Kaisa had only even read of wars, the reality of wars was vague to her, she found it strange to look at this girl and think she'd been in two.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:58 pm
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584

He walked in. Then he pinned her up against the wall and began kissing her. Leon put both his arms around her one one on her head the other on her back he began to deepin the kiss.

Deserei just kissed back with the same kind of atitude Leon was giving

"Dessy can i tell you something" he asked her still holding her up against the wall.

Yes you can ask me anything"Deserei said

"Dessy, I love you. I'm deeply in love with you. and i don't want to lose you. " he said Kissing her again and again and again. i told her i love her its her turn now he though

And im deeply in love with you too and i dont want to lose you either"Deserei asid while kissing back  

Edina Elric

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:58 pm
Rina sat listing to them talk. She yawned. I need to go to bed soon She thought  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:59 pm
daisuke stood dropped some money on the table and left and walked over to rina and kisses her then walks off towards his dorm "i am going to bed"  

Atamous

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:02 pm
"Me too I'll walk back with you." She said standing up  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:04 pm
Kaisa blinked and said bye to Rina since she was going. She was baffled, she let him kiss her like that? She was cool with that? Wow... relationships sprang up more quickly then flowers here didn't they? She'd always believed they took time but those two proved her wrong she guessed, she looked back at Alena and smiled, "I should probably get sleep to, I am in the dragon riding class so I'll be seeing you, it was nice meeting you, bye."  

kloudgirl

Atamous

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:14 pm
x-Shannon Yoon-x
"Me too I'll walk back with you." She said standing up
i smile and kiss you and i hold your hand and entwine my fingers in yours "so what do you wanna do tomorrow?"  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games