Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Summer Dreams.<3 Full <3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If i make an rp exactly like this, only the plot is during the school year after we finish the summer plot would you join?
  yes
  no
View Results

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:40 pm
^__^ Lovie ^__^

Lovie was serious. "Im not playing." That was the first time he kinda let out that he was bi.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:44 pm
Derrek bit his bottom lip. "Are you being serious?" he said, his arm flinching, just begging to be let free so it could touch Lovie's inviting and bare chest. Derrek was bisexual but tended to go more for guys...and Lovie was no exception.

.you know you love me.

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:48 pm
^__^ Lovie ^__^

Lovie nodded. "Im serious." He said and was laying down beside Derrek.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:52 pm
He frowned. "Why'd you have to tell me?" he groaned. The old feelings he'd had for Lovie were resurfacing. And it was going to be good untill they finally managed to convince Derrek to just kiss the damn boy.

.you know you love me.

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:53 pm
^__^ Lovie ^__^

Lovie was a bit shocked when Derrek kissed him. But lovie kissed Derrek back.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:57 pm
He pulled away sharply. "No. No. That's not right." he said as he moved away from Lovie as much as he could. "Your with Collie...." he shut his eyes, afraid if he looked at Lovie anymore he might not be able to controll these impulsive feelings.

.you know you love me.

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:00 pm
^__^Lovie ^__^

Lovie sighed and stood up. " I should have told you sooner. Your the one I want to be with. Yes collie is hot. And I grew up with her. But she feels more of a friend." He said smacking his forehead.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:00 pm
Collie let out a soft yawn and rolled onto her back, turning her ipod on full blast. She didn't want to talk at the moment, she was listening to her music and relaxing. She sighed and closed her eyes once more.

Alex yawned as she drove up to the cabin in her cherry red 1967 Ford Mustang GT. Turning the engine off she pulled out the keys and shoved them in her pocket. Slamming the door she pulled out her black duffel back from the backseat and swung it over her shoulder.

She walked up the steps of the cabin, turned the doorknob and burst in through the door. "Guess who's heeerrreee" she yelled as loud as she could and closed the door. She walked down the hall towards the girls room and tossed her stuff on the bed below Collie's bunk "Hey Col's" she said as she walked out of the room and toward the kitchen.
((oooooooooooo xd ))  

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:05 pm
He shook his head. "You have got to be kidding me." he slipped past Lovie. i thought i was over him. he yelled silently. Derrek rushed to the bethroom. "How could this be happening...it hasn't even been a day." he said sighing. Derrek sat down on the edge of the tub, his head in his hands.

.you know you love me.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:06 pm
^__^ Lovie ^********" Lovie shouted and punched the wall making a hole. His hand was bleeding. He let it bleed and went and got into his bed staring at the ceiling.  

Vaginal Grape

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:12 pm
There was a loud pound on the wall and Derrek jumped. "..the hell?" he whispered. He opened the bathroom door and looked over at Lovie. "What did you do?" he asked, not able to see his bleeding fist.

.you know you love me.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:13 pm
Alex sighed as she grabbed an apple off a bowl on the counter and took a bite. Leaning her arms on the counter she looked around. "Is anyone even here besides Collie?" she asked herself outloud as she walked into the living room and plopped herself on the couch. Her head perked up as she heard someone shout. "Oh well, i'm gonna stay right here" she said and rolled onto her stomach, her lower legs and feet in the air as she took anouther bite of the apple{{i gotta go in about half an hour, i get to go to the eye doctor ick...and after i come back my pupils will be dialated so i won't be able to read. So i may not come back today, it depends))  

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:14 pm
^__^ Lovie ^__^

Lovie held out his bloody hand. "Punched the wall a little too hard" He said the blood just dripping off his hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:18 pm
His stomach did a somersault. "Augh. lovie. Bandage that up." he looked away from the wound saying, "I'll be in the living room." he walked out of the boys room and went to the living room only to see Alex. "Hey! Hows it going, Alex?" he said sitting on the couch by her and trying to push lovie from his thoughts...atleast for now.

[okay, i hope you come back.]

.you know you love me.

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:22 pm
^__^ Lovie ^__^

Lovie sighed. He walked into the bathroom and poured a whole bottle of rubbing acohal on his cut up hand. Lovie screamed. It really burned.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games