Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Anime University for the Specially Gifted: Guild Edition Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you say no?
  yes
  no
View Results

Darling Chibi Tenshi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:26 pm
Rebecca became bored so she decided to spy in the caffeteria. Inside she saw Johnny. "Oh...My...GOSH! He's Huge!" She whipered to herself. Then She ran as fast as she can to Chii.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:32 pm
((and im back,sorry for not posting in a while guys)) ishida entered the roomand saw heihachis fellow samurai "moshi moshi" he said this and sat down  

vampslayer3

Miriana Palefire

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:21 pm
Heihachi smiled, "Okay, that's Kambei, Gorobei, of course you know me by now, Shichiroji, Kyuzo, Katsushiro, and Kikuchiyo...they are helping me teach with the different styles they know...since I'm terrible at that stuff!" he said modestly.

"Don't be so hard on yourself Heihachi-dono...there's a signifigant reason and we all know it." Kambei said with a laugh. "So, what's your name? You look very young to be a teacher."

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:41 pm
"im ishida uryuu,but you can call me ishida,i am only 16 but being a quincy i learned the mastery of reiatsu ata young age from my grandfather"he stood and summoned his bow,he then shot an arrow at the wall and made it dissapear before it hit "that is what i mean,that arrow was made completely of reiatsu,and so is this bow,i inherited it from my grandfather"he then sat down and pulled out a book "sorry for reading in the middle of you guys talking but my book was just getting good"  

vampslayer3

Miriana Palefire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:07 am
Gorobei laughed, "That's quite alright young man, if you enjoy something, we can't yell at you for it." he said standing up and giving the teen a pat on the shoulder.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:51 am
"thanks,well i guess ill just eavesdrop,unless you wouldnt like me to be here,then i can leave,it isnt a problem"Ishida said,standing up  

vampslayer3

The heart of reality

5,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:17 am
After dragging Ed to their room, Chi and Alexas sat on Alexas' bed. Ed was on the floor. "Ed, repeat after me: I will not have such a bad temper."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:40 pm
[[ I missed a lot... ]]  

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

Seymore Redrum

Shameless Humorist

7,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:18 pm
Johnny paused for a momment.
"Is...someone there?..."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:46 pm
Rebecca was already in Chii's Room. " Say...Chii or....Ed. Have you seen that ta- I mean HUGE guy in the caffeteria...He's kinda scary...."  

Darling Chibi Tenshi

Seymore Redrum

Shameless Humorist

7,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:22 pm
Johnny shurgged.
"I'm to paranoid..."
He said as he continued to eat his delicious sandwhich.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:11 pm
((XD Hahahaha! He eats his 'delicious' sandwich...XD))

((Sorry...*is easily amused*))

Edward folded his arms in a huff, "I'm not going to say that! It's dumb! And my temper isn't bad!" he barked at her, eyebrow twitching up a storm.  

Miriana Palefire

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:24 pm
Tai's eyes were glued to a book she was reading. It was such a great book she couldn't put it down, even when she was walking. What was amazing was the fact that she hadn't run into anything. She could hear Ed and Alexas' voices as she past by their room. She turned and headed into the cafeteria. She grabbed something to drink and sat down at a table, her eyes never leaving the book.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:32 pm
"Can someone eat their sandwhich without so much noise?..."
Johnny was really ticked off,but remained cool and calm.
"W'ere is that noise COMING from?!"
Well...almost calm...

Seymore Redrum

Shameless Humorist

7,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

The heart of reality

5,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:35 am
Alexas raised her eyebrow. "Oh really? Chi, who is this?"

"A short boy."

Alexas just waited for the explosion. three...two...one...and....

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games