Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Souls for Sale Slave RP Needs slaves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join??
  Heck yes!!
  Ehhh... We'll see.
  HECK NO!!
  Poll Whore
View Results

TheGothicPunk666

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:26 pm
Midnight curled up in the cage as her tail wraped around her and it look like she was a dog.((I'm in a cage I'm a slave ithout a master crying ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:31 pm
[[Wanna rp with me? I have a master and Leon said 2 or 3 slaves is fine.]]  

SweetHugz

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:33 pm
SweetHugz
At the corner of her eye, Sakira saw Leon come out in a suit. She beckon him to come closer to meet the dogs.

Rose came downstairs, since her she showered and wash her hair, her hair was bright pink tie up in a ponytail. "Hello Cloud? Jade?" She called. She felt lost in this house.

"Over here" Cloud said, sitting at the dinner table. "Have you seen Jade?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:35 pm
SweetHugz
[[Wanna rp with me? I have a master and Leon said 2 or 3 slaves is fine.]]
((okay I'm in the slave trade place in a cage looking like a wolf/dog ))Midnight covered her body and she looked like a dog and only her ears and tail were shown.  

TheGothicPunk666

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:36 pm
"No." She said as she walked over to Cloud. "Maybe she's just lost in this house." Rose said half-joking.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:38 pm
SweetHugz
"No." She said as she walked over to Cloud. "Maybe she's just lost in this house." Rose said half-joking.

"Possibly" Cloud laughed. "Jade!?" He called.  

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:40 pm
Konkaro-reincarnate
SweetHugz

"Jade??!" Rose called. Her voice seem to echo a bit. "Shall I look in her room?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:42 pm
xXLonelySoldierXx
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon
xXLonelySoldierXx
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon
xXLonelySoldierXx
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon

Sapphire smiled back at him. "So. I think we need to go out to get you some clothes tomorrow. What do you think?" She asked, wanting his opinion first.

Namen nodded to Saphires question and then looked down twards the floor and thought She is very nice.

"So you should pick which room you want. Follow me." Sapphire said, getting up to show him the guest rooms.

Namen looks at about two of the rooms shown to him and then he keeps looking back and forth and then says," This might take awhile." Namen then turns around and says," I'm so sorry for going to make you wait."

"It's okay. And if you'd prefer an upstairs bedroom, there's one more room upstairs." Sapphire said with a smile. She was beginning to think that this would be fun to have a little company.

"No thanks I am going to get one of these rooms," Namen said as he then turned around and look at the two rooms again just trying to figure out which one to choose.

"Okay." Sapphire said, waiting for him to chose a room. She waited fro him
to chose and wondered why he was taking a while.

Ashley Amnesia

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:44 pm
SweetHugz
Konkaro-reincarnate
SweetHugz

"Jade??!" Rose called. Her voice seem to echo a bit. "Shall I look in her room?"

"Yeah, dinner's getting cold" [[are you gonna work midnight into this rp or start another one?]]  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:06 pm
((I'm all alone again were I have been.))Midnight slept.  

TheGothicPunk666

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:02 pm
Sakira came back to the slave shop, once again. She forgot something and she came back here to get it. "Maybe I can get another slave." She thought as she looked at the cages.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:04 pm
Midnight was curled up in a courner of her cage with only her ears and tail showing.  

TheGothicPunk666

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:08 pm
Sakira walked by the cages. Hey eye's soften as soon as she saw a girl with ears and a tail. "Hello." She said softly. "I'm Sakira. What's your name?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:20 pm
Midnight streached out and yawned."I'm....a wolf demon that it."Midnight kept her eye on the girl.  

TheGothicPunk666

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:29 pm
Cloud got up and started looking around the house for his slave. "Jade?!" He called again.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games