Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.hack // RP Version 3.0 // Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:50 pm
Hitomi waved, "You can catch up!! It's not like you're actually running!" SHe jumped into a battle area and began slashing some more monsters.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:46 pm
Sauce-Kay
Mitsukai slightly nodded. She ran up to Hitomi as the battle ended and they gained EXP. "Alright! The treasure's probably a Judge's Symbol, so I'll open it." She walked up to the treasure chest and tapped it with her staff, as it opened. "Yep, Judges Symbol. Two more left." She said as she turned around to Zeig and Hitomi.

Edin sighed. "Damn it, it's not working..Tsuyuna, can you see what's happening?" He looked up at her and stopped slashing at the monster, and backed away.

Hawk blinked in surprise as he noticed the other player looking towards the girl he held in his arms. Quickly he approached him. "Oh...is she yours?" he asked as he set the unconscious player down on the ground beside him. He chuckled and winked, "Keep an eye on her, will ya? It's usually the chicks like this that get lost on this game." Before he even had time to further converse with the blue-haired individual, the dragon roared in anger causing the ground to rumble.
Swiftly, Hawk leapt away and glared in annoyance at the huge beast. "I think I've had just about enough of you," he thought. His right hand slowly rose up to his side, where the chrome tint of the KazeGun gleamed inconspicuously in the virtual sunlight. He was ready.

Tsuyuna sat up and tersely stated, "I don't need anyone to keep their eye on me!" A delayed reaction, for the mysterious player that had saved her hide was already on the other side of the square trying to outrun the dragon's gaze. Sighing, she sat up and brushed herself off, glancing over to Edin. "Phew! I thought I was gonna end up bein' one of those coma victims," she sighed, wiping her forehead in exaggeration. She then looked to the green-haired player who was drawing a mysterious looking weapon to his side. "Who was that?" she asked Edin.  

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:52 pm
Mitsukai sighed to herself. Arriving in the battle area she began casting a spell, a blue aura surrounded her as she began casting. "Rue Kruz." A splash of water hit a few enemies, dealing a fair amount of damage.

Edin then noticed Tsuyuna wasn't there, he heard another player speaking to him, and Tsuyuna. "Yeah.." He looked at the player with suspicion, running over to Tsuyuna. "I don't know...but are you okay? You aren't hurt, are you?" Stepping closer to her, he sighed. "This doesn't look good..."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:56 pm
"Nice! Can we at least slow down to a better speed for me? I am slower than ya'll after all." he said as his scythe cut a few monsters "down to size"  

Zieg_Tonanami

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:15 pm
"I'm not dead, am I?" she asked sarcastically. Tsuyuna then glanced at the other player who was approaching the dragon. She sighed, "Guess it's jus' help an' run with guys like him." "If he even is a guy, for that matter." she thought.

As his KazeGun reached out in front of him, Hawk shouted angrily at the beast. "I've had just about enough of you!" With an elegant series of leaps he stepped onto one of the higher buildings facing the dragon. The creature's reddish eyes gazed heatedly at him; Hawk returned much the same gesture. The two figures stood for what seemed like moments, frozen in time. It was a scene that would have reminded anyone of those spaghetti westerns in which two cowboys would face each other waiting to see who would fire the shots first. The dragon's tail swished and Hawk's finger twitched on the trigger of his gun.
Suddenly the dragon swung its head back, preparing to breathe forth a blast of fiery hell. Reacting at almost inhuman speed, Hawk clenched KazeGun's handle as the dark chrome glistened. The runes on its exterior suddenly lit up and the metals shifted, wrapping pieces of the gun itself to his forearm and hand. A strange aura gathered at the tips of the barrels. "No one catches me, beast!" he stated. His finger tested the trigger as his gaze became steely. He stated with a quieter, more terse tone, "No one." The creature's head came down and flames burst forth from its muzzle; simultaneously, Hawk pulled the trigger and three, tricolored auras fired from KazeGun, swirling together to form a huge blast. The two forces struck each other and there was an earth shattering reverberation. For moments there was a blinding light...then silence.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:16 pm
Mitsukai nodded. "Sorry. Tell Hitomi that." She giggled and began running around the battle area. She stopped when she looked up. "Flashmail...Mac Anu? There's...a monster...? Who..sent it...-Daku!" She thought, looking around.

Edin watched the amazing player. A sudden burst of light burned Edin's eyes. Putting his arms around Tsuyuna blocking the light. "Damn..what the hell?" He thought, gazing into the light.

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:50 pm
Tsuyuna closed her eyes. Moments passed. She opened them later to discover Edin with his arms around her, protecting her. Surprised, she blushed a deep shade of red and then pushed her way out of his grasp. "I can fend fer myself, thank you!" she snapped defensively. It was this mode of defense she had always kept up around other people, but Edin had certainly caught her off guard. Then the one strange feeling in her consciousness that had somehow developed in his presence nagged at her. Feeling a slight twinge of guilt she then quickly added, "But thanks anyway."
She then looked to see the dragon and the green-haired player still facing each other. There was complete stillness. Suddenly, the beast toppled and dispersed into particles of fleeing, broken data. Her eyes widened in shock. "But...how?" she wondered, "Both of them fired at the same time!"

Hawk smirked, pleased. He then cocked KazeGun as its data shifted and it returned back to its normal, hand-held form. "Fastest gun in the west." he chuckled. Suddenly he glanced around. There were so many other players standing around, all staring at him. The smaller monsters had disappeared. He then looked off into the distance. On the outer side of Mac Anu he could see various figures suddenly logging in. Hawk groaned -a group of them he recognized. "Dammit! Not the admins," he grumbled. There was no way now that he was not noticeable by the rest of the community. Swiftly, he leapt down from the building he was on and landed on his feet, making a dogged run for the closest point at which he could gate out.
He passed the blue-haired player and the girl he had run into earlier. He glanced over at them as he rushed by. For a second, it seemed as if time had stopped and an odd sensation had came over him as he noticed the staff in the girl's hand. But this was fleeting, for soon he was long gone and far away. Sprinting to the gate, he gated out and at the same time logged out. He was not taking any chances of getting caught by the corporation.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:39 am
Edin let go as the Dragon fell to the ground. He watched the played run pass him. "Dammit.." He looked over at Tsuyuna and slightly smiled. "Who was that guy..?" He said quietly, then looking down.  

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:37 pm
"Really, who was he?" Tsuyuna wondered. Suddenly she remembered something. The azure girl...she wanted them to find the "keys". Tsuyuna's Mystec was one of those "keys". Her weapon was unique, custom; the other player's gun was certainly rare and unique. It was powerful. The riddle the azure girl had given her: Look for the one whose name means the bird and dons emerald on his crown.
"Dons emerald on his crown," Tsuyuna pondered. Suddenly something occurred to her. "THAT GUY! He had 'emerald on his crown' -his hair was green colored!" she exclaimed, looking to Edin. It amazed her how dull she had been not to notice that fact until now, when the player was long gone and out of reach. She was unsure what the first half of the riddle meant, but she did have a hunch. "Darn it. I should have asked who that guy was," she groaned. Hindsight: always twenty-twenty. Foresight: zero, at best.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:22 pm
"So, Mitsuka", Hitomi spoke as she slash the last monster facing her, "What's wrong, you look daze? Something wrong?"  

BreathLessX
Crew

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:50 pm
Mitsukai continued looking up. "What..? It's..gone..." She said quietly. "Daku..." She looked down, and held her hands together. She looked over at Hitomi. "Hm...an old friend..." She remembered all the great memories she had with Daku, she wanted to see him very much, she eagerly looked over at Zeig.

Edin sighed. "Huh..uh..? Well he gated out. There's nothing we can really do right now, is there..?" The image of the player flashed in his mind, he looked familiar for some reason.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:46 pm
"Hm?" he asked as he looked up.  

Zieg_Tonanami

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:44 pm
The sound of a flashmail ringed in Mitsukai's ears once more. "Come to Mac Anu's Harbor District.." She reread the message over and over, quietly saying it to herself. "Why though...Zeig, Hitomi, when will we be leaving this area, there's something important I need to do." She looked at Zeig, waiting a response.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:21 pm
Hitomi looked over at her clock. "Oh! Crap!" She quickly threw her helmet off, ran to grab her bag, and out the door she goes. "BYE ONII-CHAN! SEE YOU WHEN I GET BACK FROM PRATICE!"

(well, she's gone for an hour or two o.o I have homework, so I gotta take her with me D: )

BreathLessX
Crew

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:34 pm
"Hitomi...?" She looked at Hitomi then over to Zeig. "Zeig..?"  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games