Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild
The Deep Space 9 Cafe and Vortex Bar! (Come join us!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lindira
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 12:54 am
Sorry for the wait, folks. An Andorian Ale for you, Shuromai, and your usual blood wine, Maddy. 3nodding

And, Jamie, I'm nervous about the weapons cuz this is a place of business. Not run by a Ferengi, granted, but a public establishment in any case. Accidents do happen, and it's just not a pleasant experience when you go into a bar to relax and suddenly you have a flesh wound. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 11:45 am
Thank you.  

Shuromai

jamie405

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:25 pm
OK, OK. I will stop with the weird stuff. So how is everyone, and how darned crazy has your day been?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 4:59 pm
I'm good, thanks. You? *sips some Tarkalean tea*

It's been a crazy week IRL for me. New (used) car, possible promotion, tons of training, lots of meetings... sweatdrop  

Lindira
Crew

Se Ga Takai
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 7:34 pm
Another New(used) car? What happened with the Rice Banger? confused  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 6:41 pm
Someone wants to play ludo, scrabble? Don't want to hurt anyone (yet) so dice is the most dangerous thing I'll play.

Unless someone wants to play pool... in that case I'll brink helmets for the other customers. razz  

Maddy
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,050 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25

jamie405

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 5:58 pm
Maddy
Someone wants to play ludo, scrabble? Don't want to hurt anyone (yet) so dice is the most dangerous thing I'll play.

Unless someone wants to play pool... in that case I'll brink helmets for the other customers. razz

I will play pool with you. And don't bother with the helmets. Let me take care of it. -Withdrawing for a second into his mind, he creates a shield and places it around the pool table so that balls cant get out but poles can get in. Jamie goes over to the table and touches the shield, which is very slightly opaque.- There. Now can we play?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 1:46 pm
That looks safe, Jamie.

Let's play!

*Maddy arrange the balls and after two tries she hits the white ball and it hits a stripe one*  

Maddy
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,050 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25

jamie405

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 4:23 pm
Maddy
That looks safe, Jamie.

Let's play!

*Maddy arrange the balls and after two tries she hits the white ball and it hits a stripe one*

easy or hard on ya? I can be both or one or the other. -hits white sue ball, which hits a green one and another striped one.- And no, i am not using Ki.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 7:03 pm
Don't worry, just play the way you want.

*tries to hit the white ball and the pole goes flying*

Oops, sorry.

*tries again and this time the ball goes flying, hits the shield and bounces back into the table and hits several balls*

smile Not bad blaugh  

Maddy
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,050 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25

Shuromai

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 10:41 am
I sure hope that shield holds... I've had bad billiards experiences... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 3:58 pm
The shield will hold. -reinforces the shield- Better? -hits cue ball again, which bounces off of shield, and hits a striped ball and a black, plus the orange, knocking the blcak and orange int the socks- Now that rox my socks off!  

jamie405

Shuromai

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 4:05 pm
I'm not taking any chances.... *activates personal forcefield, then realises she can no longer reach her drink through it....* G'avrak!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 8:39 pm
You should grab your drink and then activate the forcefield, Shuromai. wink  

Maddy
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,050 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25

Shuromai

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 8:51 pm
*shocks self with forcefield* Yeah. I'm figuring that out... G'avrak! *lowers forcefield, grabs drink and reerects forcefield* Whew! No flying balls.... That didn't sound quite right...  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games