Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply Painting and Modelling Discussion
Conversion Corner (Big and Small) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WarpBaby

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 1:54 pm
Check out the awesomeness of one of my Creature Feature Models:

http://img276.echo.cx/my.php?image=wb15wz.png

http://img263.echo.cx/my.php?image=wb16gq.png

http://img276.echo.cx/my.php?image=wb24ec.png

http://img263.echo.cx/my.php?image=wb27wn.png

Tell me what you think,
WB  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 3:48 pm
I have for some time been toying with the idea of a Darth Vader model, and am now starting on that. I will be using a space marine commander, shaving down his powersword to form the lightsaber, and adding Ursarkar Creed's cape. Other minor details to follow.

This, however, got me thinking. Why not more Star Warsy goodness? And so, I am now planning for two red Emporer's (the Star Wars one...)gaurd peoples as acolytes, and an Inquisitorial storm trooper squad modeled as imperial storm troopers (this is for a Witch Hunters army).

Pictures to come!  

Mobius Strip

Cagalli Yura Attha

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 3:57 pm
jonny__boy
I have for some time been toying with the idea of a Darth Vader model, and am now starting on that. I will be using a space marine commander, shaving down his powersword to form the lightsaber, and adding Ursarkar Creed's cape. Other minor details to follow.

This, however, got me thinking. Why not more Star Warsy goodness? And so, I am now planning for two red Emporer's (the Star Wars one...)gaurd peoples as acolytes, and an Inquisitorial storm trooper squad modeled as imperial storm troopers (this is for a Witch Hunters army).

Pictures to come!
better and easier light saber? Get the plastic command squad. Omgods, flagpole! darthmaul saber, or cut and sculpt to fit any type of saber.  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 4:35 pm
I may be rambling, but oh well.

The other day, I was discussing said Vader conversion with some friends, and somehow we came up with (drumroll please): chainsabers. A stick, with a diagonally curving chain-thingy spiralling up the shaft! Muwahaha!

Um... I am rambling, and thank you for the idea. A flagpole will be much, much easier.  

Mobius Strip

Rinsaku Tono

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 10:44 am
Just had a couple of Leman Russ tank's arrive from GW today and i wanted to make one of them into a command tank for a huge tank battle comming up at my local GW shop. So with out any planning i thought it would be a good idea to put land raider tracks on a leman russ, after an hour of cutting, glueing, un-glueing, and stabbing myself with a fecking modeling knife crying I decided it's not a good idea. Now it's to late to turn back i'll have to continue and do the other side as well biggrin I'll tell you how it turns out when i have my next ciggerate.  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 12:04 pm
Commissar Raynair
Just had a couple of Leman Russ tank's arrive from GW today and i wanted to make one of them into a command tank for a huge tank battle comming up at my local GW shop. So with out any planning i thought it would be a good idea to put land raider tracks on a leman russ, after an hour of cutting, glueing, un-glueing, and stabbing myself with a fecking modeling knife crying I decided it's not a good idea. Now it's to late to turn back i'll have to continue and do the other side as well biggrin I'll tell you how it turns out when i have my next ciggerate.
Come down to the Thurrock Lakeside GW with all your tanks, help us!  

Cagalli Yura Attha

Rinsaku Tono

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 12:09 pm
I'm already going to Oxford GW with all mine, we want at least 1000 on the table  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 12:14 pm
Commissar Raynair
I'm already going to Oxford GW with all mine, we want at least 1000 on the table
but we only want 500, come help.  

Cagalli Yura Attha

Rinsaku Tono

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 12:25 pm
i don't even know where Thurrock Lakeside is. Back to topic finished the tanks tracks smile  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 12:34 pm
pictures.  

Cagalli Yura Attha

Reddemon

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 1:06 pm
Come to Canada! Play agiant me & my group! Cream us with your "superior british tactics"*says slient prayer for all the boys from canada that the british generals sent to die*  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 12:16 am
Reddemon
Come to Canada! Play agiant me & my group! Cream us with your "superior british tactics"*says slient prayer for all the boys from canada that the british generals sent to die*

May the Lord Emperor rest their souls.  

Relkin9

[Fraggle]

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 12:48 am
or, you could juust double up the tracks...  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 12:49 am
chix666
or, you could juust double up the tracks...

??? Where did that come from?  

Relkin9

[Fraggle]

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 12:51 am
Commissar Raynair

here. you could double up the tracks  
Painting and Modelling Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games