Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
What makes you squeal like a fangirl/fanboy? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Does anything?
  Oh yes, very much so!
  Some things...not many...
  No, none that I can think of...
View Results

Rem10124

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:26 pm
Zyl-expressions
Rem10124
Zyl-expressions
I scream when I see a person getting in a VERY embarassing situation, or when someone discovers something they shoudl't.

I'm an idiot! gonk

Oh my god! I do the same! One time I was reading this fanfic and Light was getting into something I deemed awkward and I stopped reading the story for over 8 months until I just sucked it up! The story was good too. I'm the idiot >.<
Also, when something really cute happens I squeal. If its sexual I go " he heh heh...just skimming. OH MY GOD... my eyes -_-"
I love the innocent people saying something inappropriate and they don't get it. Its so sqee-able ^^

And If I'm watching Yaoi anime in Youtube
and something squeeable happens
I pause and start walking around my house in my undies!

Oh gosh. wow XD
Sometimes I would start pacing and then continue watching or if I'm reading something I would stop and breath deeply for a minute so I can calm myself down

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:42 pm
Rem10124
Zyl-expressions
Rem10124
Zyl-expressions
I scream when I see a person getting in a VERY embarassing situation, or when someone discovers something they shoudl't.

I'm an idiot! gonk

Oh my god! I do the same! One time I was reading this fanfic and Light was getting into something I deemed awkward and I stopped reading the story for over 8 months until I just sucked it up! The story was good too. I'm the idiot >.<
Also, when something really cute happens I squeal. If its sexual I go " he heh heh...just skimming. OH MY GOD... my eyes -_-"
I love the innocent people saying something inappropriate and they don't get it. Its so sqee-able ^^

Oh gosh. wow XD
Sometimes I would start pacing and then continue watching or if I'm reading something I would stop and breath deeply for a minute so I can calm myself down

Are you like my sister or something?
We think much alike!
Weird...
Add me as a friend!
<33

Zyl-expressions

Zizima

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:50 am

Usually I'm calm and I'm more like: ">8DD HAR HAR HAR" but I do have fangirl-attacks sometimes when it comes to meh absolutely favorite things.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:44 pm
User Image
Certain events
Sephiroth and Yuber.

Yuber of Dark Rune

Demonic Lunatic

Rem10124

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:51 pm
Zyl-expressions
Rem10124
Zyl-expressions
Rem10124
Zyl-expressions

I'm an idiot! gonk

Oh gosh. wow XD

Are you like my sister or something?
We think much alike!
Weird...
Add me as a friend!
<33

Woah snap!?! XD
I have a lot of weird things happen. for example I just realized that a friend of mine at my program is left handed like me. I never even noticed before and I've been going to this program with the same people in my grade ro three years now sweatdrop

Sure I'll add! ^^

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:30 pm
Hm.

I think if I see some really good yaoi of some of my characters or someone from a game or manga that I like...

Eyeshield 21 yaoi is a good example.

DeLeon Saenz-Ponce

Kwahzutah

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:39 am
I squeal and blush kust THINKING about yaoi!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:05 pm
Fluffy BL kisses.

Well, I don't squee.

I aww.

And make this face whee  

Soru-kun

xX_Lyota_Xx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:48 pm
When Jeremy and his 'it' friend (You can't really tell what Mikie is...) kiss.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:12 am
when something cute happens... make me squeal like the fan boy i am.
and when something happens me no likey makes me go OH NO!
like the two characters don't get together or one dies... crying I cry  

Guildzilla

Lonely Traveler

12,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100

majorarcane

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:23 am
It doesn't take much for me to squeal like a little fan girl when it comes to yaoi. Mostly its the 'pickup' lines that they throw at one another before a very romantic/hot scene. There's this one manga that made me like that from the beginning to the end.

Mata Ashita (See You Tomorrow) about this business man and mover that get together in a relationship. Anyway, in the second chapter it had been like two full weeks since they had last scene one another so Kinoshita (bussinessman) goes to see Manaka (mover). Kinoshita says one of the cutest things.

Kinoshita: Can you hold me tight just once? That way I could hold on for a little more, even if we can't see each other. Its like charging a battery.

I would put up my favorite one but its very ADULT material.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:44 am
i usually squee when they take thier clothes off ang i'm like OMFG THATS TO HOT XD  

sessmaru_sensei

Siesta Fiesta

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:40 am
I get all giggly and blushy whenever anything particularly adorable happens.

And especially when they do it for the first time! (When it's gentle, that is...)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:25 pm
I just remembered something that made me squeal.

On the night of August 9th, 2008, as my mom and grandad were taking my boyfriend and I home from Otakon, we saw cosplayers outside the convention center. Among them, L and Light were handcuffed together, skipping merrily. I squeed. Loudly. And then I was like, "Crap. Mom and Grandad don't know what yaoi is. Here's hoping I don't have to explain." xD

EvFaerAshlynn

Spikey Ziggy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:51 am
squeal like a fanboy when:

see his fav couple kiss for the first time

something adorable and cute happen to the couple

the moments..where he can do nothing but squeal like the fanboy he is blaugh  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash