Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
*Naruto Timeskip* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:01 pm

" Ok then thats fine with me." Yushai said following Itachi. " I'll wait for her to wake up. Ok?"
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:06 pm

Itachi walked over to the cells and opened it up. Slowly he walked inside and placed her on the mat on the bed. He walked out and shut the door of the cell then he looked at Yushai, "Don't do any harm to her or your going to get hurt.." His voice was cold and harsh.

Akemi was placed on her belly, her hair covered over her face only her lips could be seen.

xSnow_Himex

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:09 pm

Yushai walked in and stood over her. " Akemi... I'm sorry." He bent over and kissed her on the cheek. " I'll try to get you outta here." Yushai heard someone coming and walked out of the cell.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:15 pm

Itachi was already gone. Deidara walked up next to Yushai, "So I see you got the girl yeah..good job. The boss was impressed, yeah he was.." He looked at the cell and watched Akemi.

Akemi slightly moved. She was slowly coming to.

xSnow_Himex

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:17 pm

" Good." Yushai said looking at Akemi. " Well Deidara what do you do around here when there aren't any missions?"
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:21 pm

Deidara blinked and noticed he was looking at Akemi, "Hmm.." he said softly. "Well, I practice my art skills, yeah, I'm not sure what the other's do. Yeah.." A small smirk appeared on his face but quickly it faded.

Akemi slowly sat up. Her hair was still covered her face but she didn't mind because her vision was very blurry like last time.

xSnow_Himex

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:25 pm

" Well. I guess I'll just guard the prisoner. Ok?" Yushai said glancing at Deidara but quickly turning back toward Akemi.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:29 pm

Deidara moved close to Yushai, "Just a warning, don't get close to her when Itachi is around. Yeah, he knock you out yeah." He moved away from him and started to walk away.

Akemi moved her hair way from her face and stared at the ground. She was still kinda out of it.

xSnow_Himex

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:38 pm

" Gotcha Deidara." Yushai said watching him as he left.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:26 pm

Akemi mumbled something under her breath while grabbing the matress that was under her. She let out a sigh and moved the hair way from her face. Slowly, she looked up with a blank stare on her face. Akemi moved her away from her face and looked up at Yushai. "Leave, I don't understand why your here.."

xSnow_Himex

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 11:04 am

" I already told you Akemi.." Yushai said calmly.
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 1:20 pm

Sakura nodded and leaned on him. "Everyone really missed you Naruto. Even Kiba was having a fit at not having you for a sparing partner." She giggles. "I think the only person who didn't mind the quiet so much was Neji. He's always a stick in the mud." She laughed

DranineStone

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 4:13 pm

Naruto eyes got wide when she leaned against him, the only other girl who did that was Akemi but he thought her as a sister. His cheeks slightly blushed because he still had feelings for her. A nervous chuckle escaped his lips, "Everyone missed me? Heh..I didn't really think anyone would." He rubbed the back of his head nervously.

Akemi moved back wards against the wall and looked at the ground. Slowly she pulled her knees up to her belly and sighed, "I don't understand..Yes, I'm from the sand village." She looked at the ground Akemi didn't want to tell him the whole story about her being in Village of the Sand. She placed her head on the top of her knee while her hair fell over her cheeks. Her eyes seem cold, just like some one she knew from her home village.
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 11:10 am

Sakura giggles and pounches him lightly. "Of course we did. The village was really quiet when you were gone. I thought Konohamaru was going to cry at some points. I even caught Shikamaru saying some times 'Man I wish Naruto was here'," she laughed as she tried to imitate Shikamaru the best she could.

DranineStone

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 12:42 pm

" Akemi I've been told that at this rate caring for someone will eventually get me killed." Yushai said pausing slightly. " So this is the last time I'll ever do it." Yushai stepped back slightly and opened the door. " Leave now Akemi. And then next tmie you see me I'll me ready to destroy anyone who gets in the Akatsuki's way."
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games