Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
The "Which One?" Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 8:59 pm
GothAlucardFangirl6
Omg!! Azzy-san You're alive!!! For while I thought you quit......because you didn't post....... sweatdrop sorry....
Hehehe. No need to fret over that, love. I won't be leaving this place for a WHILE, yet.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:01 pm
Yay!!! You won't quit!!! And thanks for signing the petiton..... And please no fan killing.....  

VanillaCreamCoveredOreo
Vice Captain

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:11 pm
Love: Lust is fine but for the stuff I like want was someone I trust to partner.
Fans: With that many people to kill I can have a lot of fun with experimenting.

Miss you? I did notice you had not come on for a while. I figured you had your own reasons and your own life. Did I miss you? yes, I enjoy your company and you wit.

Also, Thank you for signing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:28 pm
I'd be sad if you left Azzy....  

VanillaCreamCoveredOreo
Vice Captain

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:52 pm
Wyrn
Love: Lust is fine but for the stuff I like want was someone I trust to partner.
Fans: With that many people to kill I can have a lot of fun with experimenting.

Miss you? I did notice you had not come on for a while. I figured you had your own reasons and your own life. Did I miss you? yes, I enjoy your company and you wit.

Also, Thank you for signing.
Hmmm... Love is indeed a good thing...as is Lust... :chuckling, I step toward you and gently grasp your chin in my hand, tilting your head to look me full in the face: I am pleased to know that at least you felt something during my absence... :laughing quietly to myself, I bring my face painfully close to your own: My wit, hmmmm...? And my company, you say...? Is that all you missed, Wyrn-chan...?

No problem. However, you should consider yourself lucky that I signed at ALL. I NEVER sign petitions unless I deem the cause TRULY worthy. And seeing as how I've NEVER signed one till yours...:chuckles: I think you know what I'm implying...

Now let me make the question I just asked you more...specific...
MY love...or MY lust...?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 6:27 am
Your Love: My reasons earlier imply.

I blink as I feel the familiar presence around me as my chin is softly pulled up to look at you. Though the closer you come the more heat I feel burn my face at my cold words. Why was it the more sensible I tried to be the easier it was for you to see thropugh? "Well I did miss... some other things."  

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

sabre_sword

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 12:05 pm
GothAlucardFangirl6

I think i'd cry gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 4:16 pm
Wyrn

I blink as I feel the familiar presence around me as my chin is softly pulled up to look at you. Though the closer you come the more heat I feel burn my face at my cold words. Why was it the more sensible I tried to be the easier it was for you to see thropugh? "Well I did miss... some other things."
Hehehe. :smiling, I gently kiss you on the cheek and caress you on the other cheek before stepping away: I see.

Sondheim or Lloyd Webber, Wyrn-chan...?

Azrael the Mad
Crew

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 4:25 pm
sabre_sword
GothAlucardFangirl6

I think i'd cry gonk
Awww... So many people would miss teh Azzy...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 5:52 pm
Jealousy or Anger?  

Ceveo

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 7:04 pm
Yoshaki
Jealousy or Anger?
Waaah... crying I'm sorry...

Jealousy. I'd HATE for anyone to be angry at or with me. It makes me...hurt myself...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 7:30 pm
MadAzrael
Wyrn

Hehehe. :smiling, I gently kiss you on the cheek and caress you on the other cheek before stepping away: I see.

.... eek

Sondheim: I love Webber's stuff to death but Sondheim is a god.
Jealousy: I think it is cute.  

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 7:33 pm
Wyrn
MadAzrael
Wyrn

.... eek

Sondheim: I love Webber's stuff to death but Sondheim is a god.
Jealousy: I think it is cute.
:laughs: Thought that a tough one, eh? And yes, jealousy IS cute. :smirks:

Hmmm...French Kissing or Groping? xd

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 7:58 pm
MadAzrael

...I'm not answering that one thank you very much. OK so actually I will. I like groping better.  

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 8:02 pm
Wyrn
MadAzrael

...I'm not answering that one thank you very much. OK so actually I will. I like groping better.
Alright. bad question. sweatdrop Is that from personal experience or just with me...? :grins:  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games