Welcome to Gaia! ::

The RPS Guild: Dungeon Crawls For All

Back to Guilds

The RPS Guild is for RPing using the simply-named Roleplaying System (RPS) to manage combat. 

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy, Dungeon, Adventure, System 

Reply RPS Guild
Looking for a party Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Puc The Demon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:28 pm
Sounds like fun. Just need two or three more, huh?
*grins*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:33 pm
Indeed, two necessary, a third if someone else want to do it as well. I'm also kinda thinking there may be something extra in it as well depending on how well we do. Master Morty is after all transporting merchant wares of value.  

Radryn Tiaos

Kaihatsu

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:30 pm
I'm in..........as long as I get to slaughter things mercelessly without any remourse for moral implications.......Other than that, sounds great!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:33 pm
umm yeah go for it, just don't kill the guy thats paying us...

1)Radryn - Leader
2)Onipuc
3)Kaihatsu
4)
?)  

Radryn Tiaos

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:24 am
Sign me up, I’m on frequently and I’ll be a good addition to the team.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:23 pm
Piro smiles. "I'll join seeing as how I'm heading the same way." He nods to himself. "Besides, you don't have any defenders in your group yet, do you?"  

Prinny Baal

youngtobar

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:39 pm
If there is room for one more for the wagon train, I would like to join.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:26 pm
So here is the final roster for wagon train in order of who asked first.

1) Radryn -leader
2) Onipuc
3) Kaihatsu
4) Kowsauni
5) Piro

I'm sending a pm to master of gladiators and we will be underway.  

Radryn Tiaos

youngtobar

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:35 am
looks like I missed the train anyone know of a quest that still needs a good fighter to join.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:25 am
youngtobar
looks like I missed the train anyone know of a quest that still needs a good fighter to join.

With all the active characters we have running around right now I would hate to see one get left out. If you are unable to find a party and really just want to do something let me know and I can make you a 1 person quest (not a tournament, an actual quest for 1 person). But hopefully you can find a party (but it looks like to me that most of the active players are buys right now).  

FARGORE
Captain

Perrian
Vice Captain

7,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:31 am
FARGORE
youngtobar

With all the active characters we have running around right now I would hate to see one get left out. If you are unable to find a party and really just want to do something let me know and I can make you a 1 person quest (not a tournament, an actual quest for 1 person). But hopefully you can find a party (but it looks like to me that most of the active players are buys right now).
"I'll accompany you, Youngtobar, on a quest after I'm done my tournament.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:04 pm
Great! Sence everyone else is busy I would really injoy a quest can Perrian and I can team up.  

youngtobar

Perrian
Vice Captain

7,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:43 pm
Hello! Perrian, Servant of Shiva here! Shiva needs to find a place for a home and I decided to help. Anyone else who wants to go questing with me please post your interest here. Tobar, if you are still interested in questing with me just post that you are. I'll save you a spot out of however many spots FARGORE wants.

1) Perrian
2) Tobar
?)
?)

(You may post the quest today, if you want, FARGORE. We'll start on Halloween, giving enough time for people to join if they are interested. Most people are already on other quests, but just in case they aren't I'll leave a little gap open allowing them to join, unless you have a minimum number of people you want to have in this quest.)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:58 pm
I will set it up tomorrow. I’m not really sure how a quest for real-estate should work. If you guys have any suggestions then feel free to make them. Otherwise I’m just going to do something crazy like I always do.  

FARGORE
Captain

Prinny Baal

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:14 pm
Well, Baal has some ideas for it, but I'll give my most basic idea:

If Shiva is a god, or hell, even a Fae, it's quite apparent that not just ANY place will do. Thus, my idea is the "point of power" theory. Now, of course, what's likely about to happen is that the "point of power" theory holds itself so true, it even proceeded to provide neighbors to the place, and likely bad ones.

Of course, we start getting slight problems one after another. The first problem is that any Shamans/Mages/Undead/Angry Elementals/Tax Collectors that have decided to set up their unholy temple on this spot have decided they also don't want to move. Oh, did I mention that they're also pretty strong? Don't underestimate a Tax Collector, he'll nickel and dime you to death.

Now, once we get through with destroying the unholy beacon, we'll still need to change the point of power's focus. This likely means that we're going to have to go through grabbing certain components from the immediate area.

Oh, but wait, why are these components actually IN the immediate area, particularly if the immediate area has been warped by this point of power. So, it looks like we'll have to go travel all the way to position X to retrieve whatever object is needed to complete the energy nexus that most self-respecting avatars choose to actually stay and live around.

Oh, but wait again! It seems that someone else has discovered the nexus, and is trying to build their own home here now, what to do... what to do...
*snicker*

Hmmm, and, well, that's how I make a campaign from nothing.  
RPS Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games