Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Pichi Roleplay~
A New Era Of Princesses ~Cont.~ *OPENED!!!* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:18 pm
"Um..uh...the singer from the stage of course."Shreane blushed slightly.She then eyed at Hanalisa and Ami leaving as well."Are they alright?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:50 am
"Hm? Oh they'll be fine." Iva smiled. Then she turned back to Shreane with an eyebrow raised. "Singer, eh?"

Ahh... The ocean water feels so good... Sachiko thought with a smile while she swam through the clear water, completly forgetting about being late for her job.  

Kandie Skull

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:25 pm
Shreane looked away and sighed."If you want to go that bad that is fine.I intended to ask you to come anyway."She handed her the ticket."I have to go back to Agnia and Shihoka...They were waiting for me."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:57 pm
"Sachiko wait!" Hanalisa called. "Whats wrong?" She asked.  

Melody of the Heart

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:24 am
"Uh..." Iva stared down at the ticket, before looking up and smiling at Shreane. "Thank you! ^_^ And say hi to them for me!"

"Hanalisa?" Sachiko questioned, turning around, spotting the young girl swim towards her. "What are you doing here?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:36 pm
Airstar
"Uh..." Iva stared down at the ticket, before looking up and smiling at Shreane. "Thank you! ^_^ And say hi to them for me!"

"Hanalisa?" Sachiko questioned, turning around, spotting the young girl swim towards her. "What are you doing here?"
"You left so quickley I wanted to make sure yu were okay" SHe said. "I was worried about" She said.  

Melody of the Heart

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:03 pm
Sachiko smiled at the cute girl, before ruffling her hair. "I'm just fine. I'm just a bit late for work. That's all."

"Yes... So close... Two mermaid princesses..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:30 pm
"Oh where do you work?" She asked smiling at Sachiko.  

Melody of the Heart

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:41 pm
"I'm home!!!"Shreane said walking in going behind a dressing door.Shihoka wheeled over to her handing her clothes."Shreane...You were home early...what did he say?"

She sighed...as she emerged dressed into different outfits.She noticed the sun was setting and night was approaching out the window."I got fired..."

"What?!How dare he...he-"The Scarlet Princess then set a hand on Agnia's shoulder."It was a good reason..and for my own good he said....He said that I should finish my work and come back when I am ready."

"What will you do then?"

"Spend time with a dear person..."Shreane said thinking of Iva.She then walked outside with her ticket,heading back to the beach hopefully to meet Iva again.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:31 am
((Hey, I was thinking and I guess I would play Keitaro for now. I don't think I can handle four people. I'll just play him until the concert. Is that alright?))

"A close by resturant around the beach," Sachiko explained. "It's really nice. The foods really good. If you want, you wanna go there with me?"

"Yes..."

After Shreane had left, Iva remained in her spot, looking up at the sky. I wonder who the band is... She then stared down at the ticket. Then she giggled, a light blush across her face as she smiled. I wonder if Keitaro-kun would be there!  

Kandie Skull

Melody of the Heart

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:41 am
Airstar
((Hey, I was thinking and I guess I would play Keitaro for now. I don't think I can handle four people. I'll just play him until the concert. Is that alright?))

"A close by resturant around the beach," Sachiko explained. "It's really nice. The foods really good. If you want, you wanna go there with me?"

"Yes..."

After Shreane had left, Iva remained in her spot, looking up at the sky. I wonder who the band is... She then stared down at the ticket. Then she giggled, a light blush across her face as she smiled. I wonder if Keitaro-kun would be there!
Hanalisa nodded excited. "Oh could I?" She asked excited.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:14 pm
Airstar

((sure thats fine^^))  

MaronaPossessed

Kitsunimochi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:25 pm
[sorry for not posting it's just the internet was removed and i couldn't get on for awhile]

jay snapped out of his daydream and thought "a swim would fell real great" jay got up and hoped in the water and swam about 20 meters out into the water then flipped over and started to back float as he said to himself "this fells great" jay flipped over again and started swim freely  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:12 pm
((Thank you! ^_^ ))

"Sure thing! Come on!" Sachiko smiled, leading the girl to the surface of the water. Not realising the danger she'd had put both her and Hanalisa in.

"You'll soon be mine..."  

Kandie Skull

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:23 pm
"Iva!"Shreane waved coming back."Came back as fast as I could.I wanted to go early...Didn't expect you staying right there."She smilled.  
~Pichi Roleplay~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games