Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 6:50 pm
Sirius gaped at Remus openly.

"7:34 Moony? That's impossible! Dinner hasn't even started--we would've known if dinner had started! Dumbledore was supposed to talk to us again during dinner--we would've known whether or not Dumbledore made a speech. Is your watch working properly?" he asked while slowly shifting his weight a bit so he could take a small step to the stairs--inching closer to the Great Hall in hopes that Remus' watch was in fact broken and that they hadn't missed dinner, and that it was going to start any second and--oh he was so hungry!

((I've realized something about Sirius...he has multiple personalities... sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:06 pm
Of course, James had seen the exchange right in front of him. As if he had suddenly become invisible. Kisses, hugs... and none for him? That hurt in a way, to know that Sirius really liked Remus better, in some odd way. He could never see it before, but now that he was older and had his eyes opened, he could see it. A third wheel he would be, he could simply sense things like that as he cleared his throat a little bit to make his presence known before he spoke.
"...Since I''m clearly not important here I think I''ll be taking my leave now... it was.. lovely seeing you again Moony.. and Padfoot.. you are both welcome in the Gryffindor tower, I''m sure..."
And with a simple nod, and perhaps a glint of jealousy in his eyes, he turned and started limping back up the thick and high stairs... the cane making a horrid sound on the stairs as he purposely thumped it there, to make a statement.  

Duchessina

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 1:45 am
Kathryn shook her head in a exasperated joking way a broad grin coming over her face at Sirius little "stretch". Rolling her eyes with a chuckle she looked over at Remus who was searching for a watch, spilling some parchment and a book onto the ground.
"Here" She said crouching down and picking up the book and scooping up the parchment. Handing it back the Remus a look of confusion came over her face.

"7:34... Well we'd better hurry for dinner... I suppose" She murmured with a shrug.

"...Since I''m clearly not important here I think I''ll be taking my leave now... it was.. lovely seeing you again Moony.. and Padfoot.. you are both welcome in the Gryffindor tower, I''m sure..."

Snapping her neck behind her to see James stomp away, scrashing his cane aginst the stone marble stairs. Her eyebrows upturned in a way of pity and sorriness, glancing back at Sirius and Remus with a look that clearly sad "What do we do?".  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:17 am
Sirius watched James and growled. He looked at Kathryn and Remus.

"Leave it to me." He changed into Padfoot and bounded up the stairs. He skidded to a halt in front of James and growled before changing back into a human.

"James? What the hell do you think you're doing? After 17 years of you being "dead" and you think you're not wanted? Sweet Merlin James!" Sirius stepped forward and roughly grabbed the front of James' robes while staring straight into his eyes.

"James, I love you, and I've missed you, and I had to spend 12 years in hell trying to get over your death. And now you're back and you just want to run away?" Sirius fought the tears at his eyes.

"You just want to leave me again, when I fought so hard to get back to this...this life, thinking even though you weren't in it, I had to keep living for you--for your son! And now I find you--and you just want...to leave me...again..." Sirius shook his head and stepped away looking at the ground.

"Fine...just fine...be that way. I-You left me for Lily so many times, you've left for 'something important' even more times, you left me because of Voldemort. I guess it's only natural for you to leave me for yourself." Sirius couldn't stand it any more as a tidal wave of feelings came crashing down. He shut his eyes and brushed past James, over looked Kathryn and Remus and headed to the Great Hall.

He'd eat alone if he had to, but he wasn't going to pass up eating just because of some one else--he'd spent too long with little to no food at all to do something as stupid as that. He entered the Great Hall without a second glance behind him and sat down at the Gryffindor table. Food appeared in front of him and he smiled greatfully before digging in, waiting for Dumbledore's speech.

((ack! I'm about to miss my bus!))  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:29 am
Tears welled up in Kathryn's eyes for the second time, here she was feeling like such an outsider while each one of these men were experiencing feelings that of a hormonal teenager. Although this time she didn't brush them away, she let them roll down her red cheeks, hardly noticing their slow descent.

So, there she was, among one of the most peculiar gang of friend ever, not only was she the only girl but she was about the age to be one of there daughters, but she couldn't care less, these men obviously had feelings deeper than Kathryn had ever experienced in her life, and memories that could terrorise her for years. As Sirius stood there, confronting James, his voice showing all the signs of honesty and truth, she could sense the heat coming from him.

Now what had she got into? She looked uncertainly between Remus and james. It was like playing a complicated game of chasey, yet instead of childish cries of joy and laughter there was the angstthat a goth would be proud of, and the uncertainty. Why oh why could these men not see they were more than just good mates, they were probably inseparably when they were young.

Why could these people not appreciated the gift of friendship, instead of treasuring it and cradling it, they started breaking apart. Even though she ran away from Sirius, it was justified, Kathryn hadn't had a friend which such a terribly past. But maybe that's why the threesome was coming apart, because of their pasts. From the terrors and memories they have endured, nightmares of horror.

"Well I suppose I should go find Sirius? Or should I stay with you guys?"She asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:45 am
Remus watched silently the exchange between James and Sirius and he had to admit, if only to himself, that it hurt. But, he thought, James and Sirius had been the closest of the four friends. He and Peter had just been there. Peter wetting himself over James' stunts and he, well, he was the reason they had their nicknames. So, he thought bitterly, of course Sirius would love James.

He took a breath, swallowed his emotions and placed himself back in the position he had always been in - on the sidelines. He'd come to terms with the fact that he'd been in love with Sirius after James and Lily were married. The fact was, Sirius had lived for James, for Harry, whom he had, as Remus pointed out, always been a mini-James in Sirius' eyes. And that hurt.

Watching as Sirius went down into the Great Hall to eat, he looked at James and smiled. The better man had won. Not that he'd been in the running, but still, it made him feel better. "You should go eat Prongs, if only because Sirius wants you there."

He smiled at Kathryn because she was probably feeling as left out as he was at the moment. "I'm sure Sirius and James wouldn't mind you joining them. I'm," he swallowed, "I need to go to the library. I, I promised Madam Pince I would stop in when I arrived."

Okay, he was lying. Dammit, he was starved, but werewolves could go weeks without food. At the moment, he didn't think he was capable of sitting with them and acting as if everything was okay because too much had happened and James was alive and Sirius was alive...and Sirius loved James...

Shaking his head, he walked past James and retreated to the library. Madam Pince did indeed smile when she saw him. A biblomaniac like herself, she knew Remus would never raise his voice or spill ink on the books. He found the window seat behind the History section that looked out onto the ground. Dumping his belongings onto it, he took up the remaining space, leaned his head back against the wall of the niche, closed his eyes, and tried to gain a better control over his emotions.

(ooc: crying Eck, Remus took over my body and made me go all angst. I feel like Final Fantasy VII all over again. "My angst is better than your angst." I hope this isn't a trend, because this could become a very depressing story. Also, notice how our four characters have taken over the story line?)  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 1:59 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:03 pm
Remus started when Dumbledore's voice boomed through the castle. He listened patiently until it was over, then with a sigh, stared up at the ceiling. Well, this was certainly going to be interesting.

(ooc: question, when is the full moon, is it tomorrow night or the night after? I can't remember. Considering who my character is, this is much needed information.)  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 6:39 pm
((night after...don't worry--you will know when Full Moons are, we've got this down))

Sirius could hear Dumbledore's voice ringing through his head long after he had gone. He looked down at the plate of food that he had previously wanted to use as an escape, but the idea of going into the Forbidden Forest again--

He closed his eyes and saw a stag with a rat on it's back chasing after a wolf and a dog as the two canines romped and rolled through the ground. Years later he could see the same wolf growling and attacking the same dog who was protecting a handful of children as a rat ran off. And then he saw himself, lying next to the pond crying out in pain as the unhappy memories rushed through his head, and the stag finally appearing to fend the Dementors away from him and his Godson.

He saw the wolf--Remus telling the dog--him he loved him, and felt the pure happiness rising inside him, as well as his nerves and confusion as to what to do next. He saw the stag--James turning away from the dog and the wolf feeling unwanted and felt the complete crashing of every happy feeling he had regained from coming back to life.

He wondered if he could leave the Great Hall without being noticed by the others who were most likely still on the stairs.

He wondered if he could go back behind the Veil.

He stood and glanced at the doors before sitting back down and looking at the plate.

He wondered if it was too late to find both of his old friends and tell them he loved them and bring them back together, while inviting Kathryn to become the first real female Marauder.

He wondered if it was too late to to go up to Remus and tell him everything--just like he used to.

He stood and walked to the doors. He figured he had a few hours. He left the Great Hall and snuck under a tapestry that they had used often when they were in school, trying to stay out of sight from the stairs. After walking for a minute or two, he stopped and sat down on the floor, turning into a dog and falling asleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 10:41 pm
Tears had welled up in James' eyes, and even more so when Sirius had said that he loved him like that. After Sirius had stormed off to the Great Hall, James remained there in the stairwell, tears blinding his vision as he slipped to the stairs, and started to actually sob, right then and there. He did not know what to do anymore. He dared not hurt Remus... or Sirius...
Then his decision was made for him, as he heard Dumbledore's voice announcing the first task, he got himself up, and would follow Remus and Sirius to the Great Hall, sitting between them before he leaned into first Remus and then Sirius. "...I'll never leave you guys again, you mean the world to me... both of you do... I never ever meant to hurt you... never..." He confessed softly, and sniffled some, feeling much like a child again as he sat there...  

Duchessina

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 1:41 am
The tears that were once falling had now stopped. She didn't need to cry anymore, she could tell it wasn't helping. She saw the way Remus looked, uncomfortable being on the sidelines, raher like herself. Yet when he stalked off towards the library for peace and quiet, she did not follow, it was his decision and therefore he should have his right to spend a few moments alone. SHe learnt that after what happened with Sirius. This time there was no need to eat chocolate... Instead she stood still, leaning heavily against the railing off the stairs for a few minutes, watching the sky outside morph slowly into an weightless ebony veil, dotted with stars and an almost full moon. The sight burnt her eyes and instead she slid down to the ground.

This was not how it was supposed to be. This was a reunion, not a soap opera of angst, yet her thought was somehow hypocritical, was it only a few minutes ago she cuhcked a tantrum, throwing her tim-tams to the floor.
Ah the joys of a hormonally charged teenaged werewolf with pms. What fun.

It seemed the night reflected each one of the marauder's hearts, each one was plunged into sadness yet, like the stars, there were pinpricks of light and all they had to do was harness that joy.

A moment later she heard the booming voice of Proffesor Dumbledore, speak of some sort wizarding tournement. Jumping up at the sound she smiled. It was perfect, 3 to 4 to a team? A scavenger hunt? A grin flitted across her face.

Whether they liked it or not, she was going to bring the team together, and face it as a group, even if she wasn't a marauder, she was going to bring these men into a team.

Snatching up her bag she raced up to the library for Mr. Lupin. He should be the first to hear her plan, after all, wasn't he on the sidelines a moment ago. She scurried quietly across the library floor skidding to a halt seeing the worn out man. Hurrying over she bent over gasping for breath after her sprint.
Although she was thin, running wasn't her thing.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 10:47 am
Remus started when Kathrynn came running full speed into the library. He cast a brief look toward Madam Pince, the librarian glaring at her, before he turned his full attention to the panting teenager standing before him.

"Um..." he sat up, "Miss Theree, correct? Anything I can help you with?"

(ooc: short, but eh, its to the point.)  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 5:05 pm
Nodding furiously she straightened up and chanced a quick glance at Madam Pince. Returning her attention back on Mr Lupin she shook the hair out of her eyes and took a deep breath. Her breathing returned to normal and she gave Mr. Lupin a smile.

"Hey, listen, you know that task Dumbledore was on about? Well I think it's time for the marauders to get back together. Enough of the angst-fest, I think you guys should re-kindle your childhood antics, whether you like it or not" Kathryn said with an impish smile. Her steely-blue eyes looked deep into Mr. Lupin's hazel-brown ones.

"I know you hate conflict, who doesn't? And it would make me feel better if you three got back together" She whispered quietly, still wary of Madam Pince. Raising her arm she was going to pat him on the shoulder, but thought better of it and instead raised her hand to flatten her already straight hair.

"What do you say? We could go find them now and go up to the Gryffindor Dorms" She added hurriedly.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 8:33 pm
Sirius woke up suddenly. He looked around the dark passage way and growled before remembering where he was. He looked around again with narrowed eyes before trotting a few feet away and curling back in a ball. He glanced back and forth along the hallway sniffing occasionally.

He knew he had about 2 hours before curfew, and he probably wouldn't get any sleep in the dorm, not with out some difficulty at least. It wasn't every day after all that you returned to sleep in the same Dorm room with your two best friends some 20 something number of years after you all graduated from school. He settled his head down and hoped that no one would find him before he absolutely had to go back to the dorm.

He fell back asleep.

(short, pointless, but maybe it'll please Mistress Luny, I posted Mistress Luny! You owe me Mistress Luny! blaugh )  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Wi1dfire88

900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 9:29 pm
Draco blinks he stares at Dumboldor for a second than looks to Snape "do you want to leave? Surly if you asked Dumboldor he'd let you go. The war is over so the dark lord holds no threat to you.. Why stay if you don't want to?"

(I'll be gone tell frieday now)  
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games