Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
Do u have weird dreams about Panic? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I like....
  Brendon the best
  Ryan the best
  Jon the best
  Spencer the best
  i cant choose D8
View Results

miss-mechanical

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:16 am
I had the weirdest/scariest dream EVER.!

Has anyone heard of "screamer" vids. (the one that makes you "look closer" then a scary picture appears? i hate those ==")

So anyways, i spend most of my holiday sleeping and computer-ing, i found myself on youtube typing in "nine in the afternoon" and clicked on this vid called "nine in the afternoon surprise". The beginning of the vid says "pay attention to the background, a dancer is about to do something". So i looked in the background, and at the end of the vid, a picture of that creepy girl from the Exorcist pops up with a scream and then i wake up. I was so scared. Went back to sleep by reciting the names of the boys all over again. ><"

Note to self: do not watch any vids which has the title "..surprise" or "...ghost"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:59 am
miss-mechanical
I had the weirdest/scariest dream EVER.!

Has anyone heard of "screamer" vids. (the one that makes you "look closer" then a scary picture appears? i hate those ==")

So anyways, i spend most of my holiday sleeping and computer-ing, i found myself on youtube typing in "nine in the afternoon" and clicked on this vid called "nine in the afternoon surprise". The beginning of the vid says "pay attention to the background, a dancer is about to do something". So i looked in the background, and at the end of the vid, a picture of that creepy girl from the Exorcist pops up with a scream and then i wake up. I was so scared. Went back to sleep by reciting the names of the boys all over again. ><"

Note to self: do not watch any vids which has the title "..surprise" or "...ghost"

Oh my gosh I FREAKIN HATE THOSE VIDEOS. I like cry if someone shows
me the video and say nothing bad will happen. My friend showed me on
when I was on the phone. I was like crying ><.
Thats a scary dream :[

Panda Cheval

glowlita

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:44 pm
I've had a couple but I remember one vividly:

All of Panic and I were sitting around in the cabin that they'd rented. Brendon was asleep on the couch, Ryan was throwing Skittles at Jon to see if Jon could catch them in his mouth, and Spencer was laughing and drinking a soda. Then I got up and went upstairs and onto a balcony and then I felt a hand on my shoulder. Spencer was standing there and I called him a jerk for scaring me. I guess I was rambling and then he kissed me. I was freaking out. Then my damn alarm clock woke me up. xp  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:06 pm
takashi_sahoko
____✖✖✖_______________________________panic. at. the. disco. ________________________
________________________Allow me to exagergerate a memory or two.
________________________Where nothing really mattered except for me to be with you.
________________________If love is not enough to put my enemies to sleep.
________________________&& I'll even have the courtesy of admitting I was wrong.
________________________I'm putting out the lantern, find your own way back home.
_____________________________________It's the greatest thing that's yet to have happened. ««○○○

User Image

xoxoxoxoxoxoWow. I haven't had a Panic dream in awhile but, I did have one yesterday. && it was the shortest Panic Dream I have ever had, because usually my dreams would span until I actually wake up, but I remember that I just started to have this dream && then I woke up. Blaahhh. Anyways. You all know that sometimes my dreams kind of take place with movie scenes right? Well last night, I was watching a video of AllTimeLow talking about Harry Potter which made me watch Harry Potter. My dream was that Brendon, Ryan, Jon && Spencer were all students at Hogwarts and the headmaster or should I say headmistress was Keltie. o-o. And Hogwarts was nothing like we know now, Hogwarts was like this School of Rock. It was pretty dang awesome if you asked me. && while the guys were there, Ryan would constantly hit on Keltie (which makes sense since they are in a relationship in real life) && Keltie would just straight out slap him. Poor Ryan. And now since I'm into a monkey crazed right now, Brendon and Jon over in the Quidditch field kept trying to make bananas appear out of the air && Spencer was in charms with Professor Flitwick, but the professor was actually Pete Wentz himself. (Which almost kinda fits, since Flitwick is short && Pete is ermm. Short as well). And then the little blur came and there was another part and they were all going to the Great Hall with Jon & Brendon still trying to make bananas appear (I don't know why they just don't go to the kitchen). And Jon goes says a spell and Brendon was like, "No! That's not it!" and then Brendon points the wand somewhere else., and it hits Ryan. And it turns out that it was the right spell. Kind of && Ryan turned into a banana.(Poor Ryan) A huge Banana, and Brendon goes over with Jon to Banana Ryan while Spencer is like this O_O. And Brendon tries to bite into Ryan but Spencer is like "NOOO! GET AWAY FROM MY BEST FRIEND YOU BANANA FREAKS!" And Spencer drops down tearing, then literally like seconds later they hear a muffled voice and they look around an the banana. Oops I mean Ryan who fell down when he turned into a banana, suddenly sprouted legs that had really big mickey mouse shoes on them and hands that were covered in gloves and then he started break dancing and started to sing I like to move it move it. And Spencer and Brendon and Jon are like. Whooaa. And then Jon takes a bit of Ryan because he is a banana when Ryan gets near him, and Ryan's big gloved hands came in contact with Jon's cheeks and then Ryan ran away to the Black Lake and tehy're chasing after him since Jon said it was a good banana. When they got to the black lake though, Ryan was in the water so they went after him and the Giant Squid started to appear. And then I woke up. -____-"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Northern Downpour sends its ℓöυë
User Image
Toast the fine folks casting silver crumbs to us from the dock.
Jinxed things ringing as they leak through tiny cracks in the boardwalk.
Scarecrow, now it's time to hatch sprouting suns and ageless daughters.
Don't you know? Don't you know that those watermelon smiles just can't ripen underwater?
Just can't ripen underwater.

rofl
THAT'S ******** UP.
xD

Leowna

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200

magic_lily

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

12,875 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:43 pm
Yes. o_o;; I've had quite a few... but I can't remember them right now, I'm kind of braindead, so I'll just mention a couple of them:

My Girl Scout troop and I were going to a PATD concert (that would be the coolest GS event ever, if it actually happened!! D: ) and we got there really early, so we were waiting outside the venue/whatever it's called for a while before we went in... and suddenly Brendon walked outside and came towards us and was like "hey guys! What's up?" and the other girls were all like "oh, it's Brendon Urie. Whatever." and resumed their chatting about lip gloss and I nearly fainted lol. I was like "what the hell?! Brendon wants to hang out with us and you want to talk about LIP GLOSS?! What the ******** is wrong with you people?!" Then I realized I should probably say something to Brendon, but I couldn't really think of anything to say, so I just went up to him and was like "hi... are kittens fuzzy?" (don't ask) and he said, "um, yeah, they are." or something like that. And then he kissed me on the lips. *fangirl squeal* It was kind of creepy though because I seriously could feel his lips on mine. Maybe I was kissing my pillow or something or some rapist was kissing me while I slept, but... yeah... and Brendon was a good kisser x3

I had another dream more recently that I was at some party that Panic was also attending... and I randomly went up to Ryan and was like "hey, there's a seesaw outside, wanna go on it with me?" and he said "sure!" so we were about to go outside to go on the seesaw together, but then I woke up. damn it. D: That would have been the best dream ever.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:03 pm
~[girlygirl]~
takashi_sahoko
____✖✖✖_______________________________panic. at. the. disco. ________________________
________________________Allow me to exagergerate a memory or two.
________________________Where nothing really mattered except for me to be with you.
________________________If love is not enough to put my enemies to sleep.
________________________&& I'll even have the courtesy of admitting I was wrong.
________________________I'm putting out the lantern, find your own way back home.
_____________________________________It's the greatest thing that's yet to have happened. ««○○○

User Image

xoxoxoxoxoxoWow. I haven't had a Panic dream in awhile but, I did have one yesterday. && it was the shortest Panic Dream I have ever had, because usually my dreams would span until I actually wake up, but I remember that I just started to have this dream && then I woke up. Blaahhh. Anyways. You all know that sometimes my dreams kind of take place with movie scenes right? Well last night, I was watching a video of AllTimeLow talking about Harry Potter which made me watch Harry Potter. My dream was that Brendon, Ryan, Jon && Spencer were all students at Hogwarts and the headmaster or should I say headmistress was Keltie. o-o. And Hogwarts was nothing like we know now, Hogwarts was like this School of Rock. It was pretty dang awesome if you asked me. && while the guys were there, Ryan would constantly hit on Keltie (which makes sense since they are in a relationship in real life) && Keltie would just straight out slap him. Poor Ryan. And now since I'm into a monkey crazed right now, Brendon and Jon over in the Quidditch field kept trying to make bananas appear out of the air && Spencer was in charms with Professor Flitwick, but the professor was actually Pete Wentz himself. (Which almost kinda fits, since Flitwick is short && Pete is ermm. Short as well). And then the little blur came and there was another part and they were all going to the Great Hall with Jon & Brendon still trying to make bananas appear (I don't know why they just don't go to the kitchen). And Jon goes says a spell and Brendon was like, "No! That's not it!" and then Brendon points the wand somewhere else., and it hits Ryan. And it turns out that it was the right spell. Kind of && Ryan turned into a banana.(Poor Ryan) A huge Banana, and Brendon goes over with Jon to Banana Ryan while Spencer is like this O_O. And Brendon tries to bite into Ryan but Spencer is like "NOOO! GET AWAY FROM MY BEST FRIEND YOU BANANA FREAKS!" And Spencer drops down tearing, then literally like seconds later they hear a muffled voice and they look around an the banana. Oops I mean Ryan who fell down when he turned into a banana, suddenly sprouted legs that had really big mickey mouse shoes on them and hands that were covered in gloves and then he started break dancing and started to sing I like to move it move it. And Spencer and Brendon and Jon are like. Whooaa. And then Jon takes a bit of Ryan because he is a banana when Ryan gets near him, and Ryan's big gloved hands came in contact with Jon's cheeks and then Ryan ran away to the Black Lake and tehy're chasing after him since Jon said it was a good banana. When they got to the black lake though, Ryan was in the water so they went after him and the Giant Squid started to appear. And then I woke up. -____-"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Northern Downpour sends its ℓöυë
User Image
Toast the fine folks casting silver crumbs to us from the dock.
Jinxed things ringing as they leak through tiny cracks in the boardwalk.
Scarecrow, now it's time to hatch sprouting suns and ageless daughters.
Don't you know? Don't you know that those watermelon smiles just can't ripen underwater?
Just can't ripen underwater.

rofl
THAT'S ******** UP.
xD

What Girly said.  

Fragile Panic

Heavens Savior

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:27 am
Oh Gawd i had the most awesome dream but i dont wanna tell coz i think it might come true xDDDD

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:31 am
Last night, I had a dream that I was hanging out with Panic! at the Disco in a van, not a tour bus, but a van.
I was like a journalist, asking them questions. And they were very cool people. wink
We then started talking about the Cab, and once that started, the van stopped and we pulled over near FBR headquarters.
Then we had to go through a strip security search surprised
Then Panic! explains to me that only a select few bands can be treated better than others in FBR, and FBR has room for only 3 bands.
So apparently Panic! and The Cab were competing in record sales. eek
The dream ended by a security gaurd chasing me out of the field. gonk

GoodbyeLights

Fragile Panic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:07 pm
@lights:That's weird.
@Savior:please tell

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:18 pm
I had a really weird dream:
So one morning I woke up and heard a weird noise coming from my backyard I went out and saw PATD! But the weird part was that Jon&&Spencer were licking a tree eek and Ryan and Brendon were
running around acting crazy with my dog and they were holding flowers whee then Brendon all of a sudden had a jump rope and grabbed me by the hand and said "Come on!" then we all started playing around but Jon&&Spencer were speaking French for some reason and ran away

Then I woke up >_______<;;

Vintage Kidd

FrenchLollipop

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:19 pm
Vintage Kidd
I had a really weird dream:
So one morning I woke up and heard a weird noise coming from my backyard I went out and saw PATD! But the weird part was that Jon&&Spencer were licking a tree eek and Ryan and Brendon were
running around acting crazy with my dog and they were holding flowers whee then Brendon all of a sudden had a jump rope and grabbed me by the hand and said "Come on!" then we all started playing around but Jon&&Spencer were speaking French for some reason and ran away

Then I woke up >_______<;;

omg hahahha that is hilarious =] that made me smile lol.
that would be so overwhelming if that did happen...and pretty odd lol  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:10 am
I dreamt this a few weeks ago :
I was at a panic concert with my friend and we were right near the stage. For some reason the crowd was quite small. When suddenly the police come in and tell the crowd to get out. So we all waited outside near the police car then the police come outside carrying several very large bags of cocaine followed by panic with their hands on their heads.

I don't know if the dream was happy because panic were in it or sad because they turned out to be drug dealers. confused
I'd like to know what it means.  

Peachy_Limes

Fragile Panic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:05 pm
I hope that dream never comes true.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:48 am
i had one where i looked outside and they were just THERE. at the back of my house.
then i went outsode to party with them. Gabe Saporta was also randomly there ;D

signatoria

2,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

PR1NC3SS T1G3R

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:38 pm
I had a dream of them the other night...
I was at a Panic concert with my mom. We were in the front row, and I guess Brendon noticed me in the crowd. As we were leaving, Brendon caught up to us, and told us we could stay and hang out with them[the band]. So we did! I sat next to Ryan in this large sofa-chair. And my mom made us food.
It was pretty much pure awesome.
And I had another one. I was at a concert, once again. It was at a part of Disneyland that I had created to look like Halloween. There wasn't really a raised stage, it was just flat. So one girl ran on stage and hurt Bredon, and he almost cried, so I whipped out my camcorder to take a video for youtube. The girl started crying because she thought she had seriously hurt Bredon, so he tried to tell her he was ok and she had to get off the stage, but she didn't want to so she laid down on the ground and cried.
The end.  
PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces