Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
THE HOT TOPIC! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiwi Punk Cheriz

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:42 pm
Quote:
I swear, the song punk rock 101 is true.

like seriously. yeah.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:03 am
it is overpriced, and i freaking hate that. i go too hot topic, spencers and i found this one place called rugged that was really good.. i go to journeys every once and a while too, i get most of my stuff from hot topic though, some of it from spencers. most of the poeple i know dont go to hot tpoic thought, usually preppy stores so no-one looks like clones, most of my freinds like to borrow each others clothes to save the money lawlz  

kawaiisk8r

iCantido

2,950 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:19 pm
I very rarely go to hot topic. If I do go, It's for purposes of buying anime clothes and other anime things.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:15 pm
i buy eveything at hot topic!!!!  

xXwe_dance_for_tearsXx

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:23 pm
iHinataEmo
I very rarely go to hot topic. If I do go, It's for purposes of buying anime clothes and other anime things.

You should do that at your local comic store, they need the money more then the GAP (Hot Topics parent company) does.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:54 am
i shop at hot topic. but i don't usually get clothes. i usually go for the jewelry and posters, etc. occasionally a hoodie.

other than that u can catch me at walmart, target, sears, ******** lol  

Klusterfuq

WolfTeeth-x

Dapper Werewolf

8,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:55 am
I love Hot Topic. I went there last week and bought a bunch of stuff. I have no problem with Hot Topic. It's like the best store ever for me! I hate Abercrombie and Aeropostale and American Eagle because I'm no prep, and the clothes there are so ugly! The shirts are to tight, the jeans are to tight. Eck. Hot Topic is more me! I love the shirts there, and I love their arm warmers and hats. The Tripp pants rock! ^.^  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:13 am
I went to Hot Topic for the first time this year Wednesday.
They had a few cute tops.
But it's still over priced.
Thrift stores are still 100% ok with me.

@NickelbackNerd:
Ummm....Scene kids & "emo" kids wear to tight shirts & to tight pants.
Most normal people wear this thing called fitted clothes.
Where it's not tight but it fits snuggly.

Candy Fornication

emo_music_fan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:26 pm
i love hot topic, but u are right some things there can be overpriced, those are the things i try to avoid buying from there.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:56 am
the west hollywood thrift shops are the best!!!  

Alex_mort

angel_rock_chick

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:05 pm
if i go to Manchester i think aflex palace or soho's. plus some other random stores, i love clairs accessories in rochdale and in d2 in rochdale for shoes and international do some cool clothes, my outfits are different yet the same....so I'm not really a clone.

p.s yay! u live near Manchester(i live in rochdale)

@ sCrEaM0_Em0_gUrL:
lol, i like ur sigie  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:49 pm
angel_rock_chick
if i go to Manchester i think aflex palace or soho's. plus some other random stores, i love clairs accessories in rochdale and in d2 in rochdale for shoes and international do some cool clothes, my outfits are different yet the same....so I'm not really a clone.

p.s yay! u live near Manchester(i live in rochdale)

@ sCrEaM0_Em0_gUrL:
lol, i like ur sigie

I might be working in middleton soon, I don't mind afflecks, sure its alternative under one roof, but its more like an indoor market then a shopping centre. ^^  

Rellik San
Captain

glow n dark

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:17 pm
I have glovelets, buttons, and eyelashes from hot topic. I go in there every time were in the mall but it's over priced and owned by holister any way. They are turning it into an acessory shop. It sucks I likd hot topic five years ago.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:30 pm
I shop where ever. i been hot topic once. its kinda far from where i live. i really want a band shirt from there though!  

goodgirl18

Surf Bat

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:57 pm
Ugh. I shop at hot topic.....because there's no other stores around to buy the stuff I want.
Band shirts, usually. Sometimes a wallet or such.
But other wise, I dont mind it....  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games