Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Art Mentors

Back to Guilds

Where artists are paired in a mentor/mentee fashion to share their knowledge. 

Tags: artists, mentor, mentee, learning, drawing 

Reply Gaian Art Mentors
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tasogarenootome

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:40 pm
Hi all, you can call me Tas! I'm a college student majoring in East Asian Languages (Chinese and Japanese) and I love drawing (of course), judo, anime/manga, and acting. Really looking forward to improving my craptastc drawing skills here, so thanks for letting me join!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:53 pm
'Ello! <3

I'm Vieve, just joined up 'n very enthusiastic about it, too. I'm a freshman in college and an aspiring German major. I've been drawing for quite a while and I've been meaning to do some hard, foundation-focused drawing lately, but - oh wow - how I have been slacking on that! So I'm hoping hanging out here will improve my desire to draw (and my drawing overall, obviously).

My tablet is also very excited about the guild. So huzzah! XD  

Vieve

comichub

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:00 pm
Iyou
Welcome to our new members! heart

Comichub - Oh, I wish I had my kitties with me. crying (I have four, but they're staying with my parents while I'm away at college.) I miss them so much...

i'm sure your kitties must be very cute. xd i got two boys and two girls. lol dunno why but they grew a habit of chewing on my toes. gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:01 pm
Hi, I'm Cia. Or Oompa, or Kitty..er..pick one. But I like Cia. I am currently a college student (although technically until I pay them the money I owe I am not sweatdrop ) and I don't have a cooltastic major. I don't have one at all yet. I love to draw, and write short stories, and even poetry when the mood strikes me. I'm into RPG, and video and computer games. mrgreen Thats it I suppose..  

Oompa18

joke-mus

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:44 am
hi all whee i'm joke-mus, but you can always call me mus.
i was born in '86, that makes me 'pretty old' XD. i'm in my third year of studying interior design at a college in belgium.
i love to draw in my free time whee i mostly draw 'people' -> i like designing weird outfits and haircuts and stuff.
my favorite media are watercolors
i'm here to be a mentee and a mentor whee  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:53 am
Welcome everyone XD!

joke-mus: you'll find that a lot of us here are actually older or around the same age as you rofl

tirbutt
Crew

Sparkling Sentai

Apriorism

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show..::[ - K |N| O [C] K- ]::.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Gotta knock A litt.l|e| harder brea k through th[e] [D]oor

If I catch you with my properton, such as my BUMP, info, graphics, and art; I'll report you. D<
The forum/guild is growing. O:

More and more ppl everyday.
Hooray.

And Rumor is on a dry art spell. emo
My commissioners are gonna be piss.

I wonder how long on average everyone
takes on their dry spells....:B
[ - Sadness Inserted Here - ]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:38 pm
Hello!!

My name is Isaiah but I hate being called that but I tolerate it. I mostly go by Saint or DS. Im currently a mentee of EejBeej. Shes teaching me alot and im really glad to be here!!  

dirty saint

Apriorism

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show..::[ - K |N| O [C] K- ]::.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If I catch you with my properton, such as my BUMP, info, graphics, and art; I'll report you. D<
Yay a happy user. :3

I just realize that I don't see many male artists.
It's mostly girls. O: Nice to see that male artists do exist. <3

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:46 pm

Rumor should be a Mentor....
But she is always on a dry art spell
and she rarely knows what to do to be one.
Oh the sadness. I should be a mantee of someone.. emo

Apriorism

joke-mus

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:52 pm
rumor: my 'creative' periods are connected to my menstrual cycle sweatdrop a weak before i'm going to have my period, i'm in the urge to draw and create stuff, and when i actually have my period, it's gone... biggrin
it's nice to know that once a month i can actually produce nice art XD
[isn't this totally offtopic ^^']  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:55 pm

Joke :: It's actually on topic. xD

So its all base around your 'demon within'. Hmm.
Naturally when I have my own 'demon within' <<,
I don't feel like doing much of anything. But having the urge
the week before having it for you is interesting. xD

Apriorism

joke-mus

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:56 pm
XD nyes, it's funky... i never really noticed until someday, i was like 'hey, i've got it again' biggrin first i thought it was the moon, but after some research i realised it was my inner cycle, not the mooncycle whee [although, if they are synchronised, it is on the same time ^^']  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:00 pm

Thats pretty kewl Joke. xD
I wish I had something like that.

Apriorism

joke-mus

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:01 pm
it's weird... but it's true ^^' weird hormones biggrin  
Gaian Art Mentors

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games