Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.hack // RP Version 2.0 // Locked, go to 3rd version Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We all love...
Anonymously-Insane
100%
 100%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 21

Shuyu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 5:24 pm
[ I put in a new character, btw. Sorta godmodding, but PPN gave me permisson. ]

Yume appeared behind Akura, using an automatic gate out command on her. "That is enough. The reason you are not capable of gating out is because the server has temporarily been shut off for maintenance. It is impossible for the system to fix errors while users are still logged in. I was asked to remove you from the game for a short time. Any refusions, will lead in an automatic ban from the game. Any questions? Please ask quickly." She turned her head towards the players.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:51 pm
"thank you for your help. i understand. hitomi, im gonna call you, ok?"  

Zieg_Tonanami

Shuyu

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:04 pm
"Do not thank me. This was only an order. Please shut off your computer, and remove the FMD. I will log you out shortly." Yume walked infront of Hitomi, as she held her hand out, ready to log her out. "Thank you very much for your cooperation, the sever will be brought back up shortly. May I assist you on your journey further, you are a very well-created player, you seem responsible." She said, logging out Hitomi.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:26 pm
"theres more to it than you think" zieg said as he turned off his comp and took off his helmet.  

Zieg_Tonanami

Shuyu

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:08 pm
Everybody was logged out. A few hours passed, as the server was then brought back up, with an announcement on the boards. "Important News."
Announcement

The server has been restored. We have spotted various bugs in dungeons, and a few popular areas. Please refrain from trying to gate to those areas. Maintenance will be held at those areas. These areas are temporarily offline, and we are logging off the Omega server for cleanup. Please excuse this interruption. Here are the areas we have shut off:

Δ Hidden, Forbidden, Holy Ground
Δ Hidden, Forbidden, Sacred
Δ Hidden, Forbidden, Waterfall
Δ Hidden, Forbidden, Bulawark
Δ Burning, Passed Over, Aqua Field
Θ Pulsating, Truth's, Core
Θ Bitter Fantasy Mirror World
Θ Rejecting Oblivious Wavemaster
Σ Screaming Wind Sands Fate Castle
Ω Sickened Imprisoned Fallen Angel

Thank you.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:13 pm
Kuroneko logged in, looking around. "What happened to the server..?" She looked up, as she read the announcement in a smaller window.  

Shuyu

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:24 pm
Hitomi looked around her room. "Why does it look so...different?" She sat back down and looked at the clock. 'It's late....' She placed the FMD back on and logged in.

((GOD!! INTERENT COME BACK!!!! DDDD smile )  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:15 am
( <333 D: )

Kuroneko began walking around in Mac Anu.
"What was that...?" she said to herself, as she wandered down an ally. She tried to remember the voice she heard before. Sitting down, she gazed at the water of the river. "Zieg..." Kuroneko thought of him, wondering what had happened to him.

Shuyu

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:03 pm
real life: "its about time i logged back on."

*turns computer on and logs into The World* "........?!?!?! WTF!?!?!?!? theyre shutting down the lost grounds? something aint right." he said as he started walking around. "oh! forgot to call hitomi." he said as he picked up his cell and called hitomi.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:05 pm
Kuroneko got up and ran to the bridge. "I can't keep this a secret forever.." she said to herself, as she looked around.  

Shuyu

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:03 pm
"hm? oh! hey kuroneko!" zieg said as he saw kuroneko walk onto the bridge.

real life: still waiting for hitomi to answer her phone.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:13 am
Real Life: -hears Face down on Full blast-

"Hm? My cell. Ok...weird." She picks up the cell phone and answers. "Hello, Hiira here."  

BreathLessX
Crew

Shuyu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:27 am
Kuroneko turned her head to see Zeig. "Zeig..er..." She began running towards him. "I need to tell you something..can we go to Δ Hidden, Forbidden, Forest of Fear? I don't think that area is shut off." Kuroneko stopped running when she reached Zeig.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:05 pm
"....uhhhhh, sure. i dont think it is either." he said as she came up.

real life: "hey, its me."  

Zieg_Tonanami

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games