Bad luck Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:35 am
Methos trailed after her, all loose-limbed and casual, hands in his pockets. Inside the bar, MacLeod felt them approach the door.

"And here she comes," Duncan said, holding up the keys.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:53 am
Inside Phoenix sought out the table and smirked slightly upon seeing Duncan holding her keys, meant she didn't have to hunt for them, worked out well for her all together. Walking to the table, still with a hint of a smile she nodded to Joe, "Thanks sweets, swear they get misplaced at lest twenty times a day, they have to move on their own." Her tone was light, playful even, she really did go through moods without warning, not for any reason other then she could and she liked to.  

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:08 pm
Duncan passed the keys to Phoenix with a wink. He was not someone who misplaced things even occasionally, but remembered too well having to often turn his place upside down to help Amanda find something she'd lost. "No problem," he said.

"Y're welcome here any time, Phoenix," Joe drawled.

Methos waited just inside the door, leaning against the doorframe and listening to the murmur of voices all around him.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:36 pm
She gave a half shrug on that, "I don't get out all that much to be truthful." Well hey at lest she was right, she really did, though her happy cheer dropped when there was a buzz in her head from another immortal. "I hate this town." That was stated coldly, though her phone went off after she said that and with a sigh she pulled it out and glanced to it only to relax, "Oh, well never mind then." She gave a strained smile before answering her phone, "Let me guess, somewhere near my truck smoking, right?" Well hey that at lest meant she knew the other immortal, maybe not in the most positive light, but she didn't answer with curses.  

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:15 pm
MacLeod stiffened and looked toward the door, and Methos came quickly toward them without even a glance outside.

"Who--?" Duncan started as he stood.

"Like I need to look," Methos grumbled. He looked at Phoenix on her phone. "Did he just call you?"

Joe sat where he'd been and watched the three Immortals. "Someone gonna tell me what's goin' on?" he asked with a touch of impatience. He felt like the deaf grandpa, left out because he couldn't hear what was being said.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:32 am
"He sweets? Far from he, trust me, you should meet her, you'd learn." She sounded almost annoyed at their questions, though the next line was to the person on the phone, "No I'm not in danger dipwit, cause I always answer my phone when in trouble." She didn't give them a chance to respond, why bother, they weren't far away, she knew where they were, and she knew they weren't a threat, so she hung up.

Without a warning she sat down, "I still hate this town, just to let you know, and now I do have move, damn it, where I nice hotel, like, classy or something? I highly doubt little miss Luana...and I don't think she has a last name, would really like where I'm staying right now." Though she finally paused and glanced at them, "I sound like and idiot now don't I? Either way have, I'm guessing, 60 seconds before she comes looking for me, and if she drags me shopping I'm screaming."  

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:33 pm
The Immortals relaxed at Phoenix's rambling words. Obviously this was someone she was well aquainted with. Duncan suggested a fairly nice hotel as Methos continued to watch the door, and only the Scot could tell that the old man was still nervous as a cat.

Joe smiled his charming lopsided smile. "This has promise to be amusing," he drawled.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:50 pm
Her timing was about right even before someone entered that looked out of place simply because she was dressed like she should be going to a simi-formal ball or close to that. Off black hair was done in a braid with a few curled strands framing her face as she easily looked through the area, it was hard to find Phoenix and make her way over, giving soft sorries as she made her way along. She stopped a few feet away, a hint of distrust in her eyes, but she still gave a soft smile and a small curtsy.

Phoenix sighed on that, "Oh hells Luana, move forward in time already."

She only shook her head on that, "Never Miss. Draka."  

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:52 am
The brows of the three males raised in surprise at the sight of Luana moving elegantly through the scruffy bar crowd, many of whom moved aside and turned to watch her curiously.

Luana, Joe thought, impressed. He didn't know every Immortal in the Watchers' Chronicles on sight, but this one's odd dress habits made her particularly memorable.

MacLeod, ever the gentleman, stood at her approach, and Methos just watched her warily.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:16 pm
That meant she had to look up to meet both male's eyes, but she was far use to being considered short made no effort to bother to correct it, "Guten Abend." Forever with German, didn't matter if she hadn't lived there for a few hundred years she considered herself German, "I was unaware that Miss. Draka had taken to dealing with others, sorry to interrupt."

"It was a recent development, trust me on that, wasn't planned either, but eh, that's life, this wasn't exactly planned either." Phoenix shrugged half heartedly.

"Sollte ich mich sorry?" It was almost amusing given most the time she didn't noticed she changed tongues in the middle of sentences, though normally she at lest tried to keep track given most didn't know german.

"Er, no? Why would you have to apologize? Weirdo, anyway, this is...s**t I suck with names, well Joe, and Adam." She motioned to the two of them, "And 'wanta-be-model'. Peoples, this is Luana."

Luana smiled at that, but nodded, "I see."  

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:37 pm
Both Duncan and Methos spoke German, but the switch of languages mid-sentense was a tad disconcerting. Joe, who hadn't stood since his prostetics made getting up and down difficult, reached out a warm, callused hand. "Miss Luana, a pleasure."

"Hi," Methos smiled shyly.

The handsome Scot was a touch suspicious that Phoenix was actually toying with him now. The forgot-your-name bit was charming, unless it went on too long. Still, he showed only a slight dampening of his enthusiasm as he smiled at Luana. "It's Duncan. Duncan MacLeod. Pleased to meet you."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:55 pm
She didn't hesitate to take his hand, manners, always manners, "Nizza, zum du zu treffen." Only on Phoenix's sigh did she blush and correct herself, "Sorry, but it is nice to meet you." Many a people could honestly say she looked doll-like, and with a faint blush it was more noticeable, she was very petite in nature, that mixed with the gentle kindness of her words and it wasn't a far stretch. But of course she wasn't to leave out the other two either, "Both of you as well, I have hörte viel of both of you." She might have offered a last name but for now she was lacking one so didn't have one to give, she was rather between covers at the moment, which was part of the reason she sought out Phoenix.

"Er, I guess we shouldn't bug you'll more then we already have, so, er, yeah..." It was sad how compard to Luana Phoenix was completely lacking class, but hey she would feely admit that much.

With a small tilt of her head she had only a question to that, "Should that not be up to them if they tire of us?"  

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:58 am
Duncan and Methos shared a look. She's heard of us? Both of us? MacLeod was a legend, Methos was a myth, but Adam Pierson was nobody... and he liked it that way.

Then Joe spoke up. "Of course we're not tired of you lovely ladies. That would be unthinkable. Still, don't stay on our account if you've catching up to do. If not, the least I can do is offer Miss Luana a drink. And another for yourself if you'd like, Phoenix."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:08 am
Luana but only smiled at Duncan's and Methos's reaction, and ignored it to a degree, if they wanted to ask about it fine, otherwise she wasn't going to volunteer information, instead she kept her attention on Joe. "If you do not mind Herr Joe I would love to stay here a wenige Momente to... relax." She paused almost like she had to think of the English word, but given she had spent at the lest the last seventy years in the states that was a bit odd. "Would you happen to have Pilsener?" It was at lest one of the more popular German beers, she had enough thought to go with that instead of something more exotic.

"You like to be a pain in my a** don’t you?" It was muttered but still audible, then again Phoenix wasn't caring if she was heard or not.

A soft laugh on that, "Ja selbstverständlich, you are but to easy to annoy, juste comme ils sont si faciles à surprendre." Now that was a complete flip of languages, to go from German to English to French in one sentence and not even have to pause to think of how to word it right in all three tongues.

Phoenix blinked looking like an idiot on that, "Um, what? Stick to a language I know please, I'll even beg on that fact, Spanish, German, English and hells even sign language, that's all I have right now, pick one of those and I'm happy." And she had though she was doing halfway decent on knowing that much, most the time she was too lazy to learn new things. "You people make me feel like a baby, gesh."  

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:46 pm
Methos and Duncan grinned at Phoenix's baby remark as Joe called for Mike to bring Luana a Pilsner.

"Gotta agree with Phoenix, ma'am," Joe said, pulling out the chairs Methos and Duncan had been using for the two women. "All I got's English. And some Viet Namese that would blisted the paint on the walls."  
Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff