Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
E.F.E <3 Family Roleplay! <- Come Join! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Family Counter :)
  +1
View Results

SapphireSara2
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:31 pm
<33

((I'm back but I don't really have time to RP that much this week or next week because I have a summer program.))
!
<33

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:07 pm
[hello]  

Doom55555

Invisible Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100

This-is-Not-a-Dril

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:10 pm
Mary heard the word dessert and ran up to her mom "MOM! Whats for dessert!?!!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:02 pm
"A surprise go watch T.V.," Tabatha gave a small smile.  

S-sama

6,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Member 100

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:16 pm
KG8584
Kenny woke up after falling alseep onhis bed "crap" he ran downstairs and jump over the back of the sofa and landing next to kat "what did i miss" he asked

"Meh, a couple funny commercials... the usual. Nothing big." Kat smiled and rubbed her eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:55 pm
"fine...." Mary walked over to the couch and jumped over the back of it and landed sitting on it.  

This-is-Not-a-Dril

KG8584

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:45 pm
jinxercat2006
KG8584
Kenny woke up after falling alseep onhis bed "crap" he ran downstairs and jump over the back of the sofa and landing next to kat "what did i miss" he asked

"Meh, a couple funny commercials... the usual. Nothing big." Kat smiled and rubbed her eyes.

Kenny realize that his arm was behind Kat and quickly removed it " i'm sry i didn't know that was behind you" he said trying to apolage " Thats good that i didn't miss anything. Mom did i miss dessert" he yelled  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:38 am
KG8584
jinxercat2006
KG8584

Kenny realize that his arm was behind Kat and quickly removed it " i'm sry i didn't know that was behind you" he said trying to apolage " Thats good that i didn't miss anything. Mom did i miss dessert" he yelled

"I don't care, I mean..." Kat stuttered and looked back to the TV.  

jinxercat2006

S-sama

6,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:40 pm
"No you didn't dear," Tabatha called out from the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:51 pm
Mary looked up from the t.v "well can we have it now?!?!"  

This-is-Not-a-Dril

KG8584

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:07 pm
jinxercat2006
KG8584
jinxercat2006
KG8584

"what?. Kat what do u mean?. " kenny looked at her waiting for her answer  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:52 pm
"Mom wents dessert. I'm still hungry" he said yelling  

KG8584

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:38 pm
Im Joining The Family!

Username: vampslayer3
What Role would you like to Play: son/brother
What would you like to be called: Jense(thats pronounced yense)
Which Family #: 1
Age(Pretend): 16
Likes: to eat,driving,school(nerd!lol)playing video games,art,skateboarding
Dislikes:whiney people,not having privacy,being bored

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:50 pm
KG8584
jinxercat2006
KG8584
jinxercat2006
KG8584

"what?. Kat what do u mean?. " kenny looked at her waiting for her answer

"Mmmm... Nothing." Kiyana counted the specks in the wall, makeing sure not to keep eye contact.  

jinxercat2006

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:20 pm
jense got up,noticing he was the only one awake he just went downstairs ,snagged a coke and watched t.v. "nothing good is on,i cant beleive i slept as late as i did" he put on new clothes and threw his dirty clothes in the washer"ill get to em later"and then he left to go take a drive around town,he decided hed see if anything was going on at the mall,maybe buy a game or two  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff