Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
forest rp!!! [please come!!!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join?
  yes
  no
View Results

KG8584

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:39 am
He grabed her and put her on his lap "Good and you" He said softly. He smiled cause she was on his lap.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:43 am
"I knew you were going to do that." She said laughing and smiling as she held onto him. "I slept good, I'm suprised I wasnt sprawled on the floor. I usually move a lot."  

GoddessInu03

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:49 am
Rina opened her eyes to see that she had a breathing tube and that she was being taken care of. She looked around. Alone again...... She thought a bit sad. Well at least the pain is gone. She remembers whe Leon walked by without noticeing her. I thought we were going to be friends...... She thought  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:11 am
GoddessInu03
"I knew you were going to do that." She said laughing and smiling as she held onto him. "I slept good, I'm suprised I wasnt sprawled on the floor. I usually move a lot."

"Maybe it was cause you were with me" He said. then kissed her. " so what do u want to do today"  

KG8584

GoddessInu03

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:20 am
Savannah kissed him back holding his head and playing with his hair. "hmmm I dont know." She said distractedly running her fingers through his dark hair. "Should we check to see if anyone is awake. Meaing Rina? She was hurt pretty bad last night it's going to take her a while to recover." she said softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:29 am
Rina tryed tomove a bit. Ah don't move that hurts! She thought. She looked up at the ceiling. Why did they want my flute? Talking about that i need to find it.  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

KG8584

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:30 am
"I don't know" he said while yawning " I want to but i rather spend my time with you maybe we need to give Rina a day to relax i promise we'll see her before we go to bed both of us together ok." he said leaning down to kiss her again to seal the promise.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:38 am
"Alright..." Savannah said thinking. "So then what are we going to do all day?"  

GoddessInu03

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:42 am
Rina didn't want to be laying here all day by herself with no one t talk to and nothing to do.I want to get my flute and go play it but those guys just had to whip me...I was telling them the truth too  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:45 am
"Well i hopeing just to spend the day with you. With you in my lap and me holding you. I just want spend time with you." he said holding her on his lap...  

KG8584

GoddessInu03

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:52 am
"Sounds nice." She said relaxing against him and laying her head on his shoulder. "Being together." She whispered kissing his neck.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:05 am
GoddessInu03
"Sounds nice." She said relaxing against him and laying her head on his shoulder. "Being together." She whispered kissing his neck.

"yes, yes it is"he said laying his head on the wall.. they were still sitting on the floor... he crossed his legs with her still on him " is that more confortable or was the other way better" he asked her  

KG8584

GoddessInu03

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:10 am
"Its fine." She said shifting around on his lap. "I never got to ask...Do you Treick better or Leon because its your real name?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:14 am
"Leon but you can call me Treick if you like" he said answering her question. He kissed her on the lips and held her even more close to him.  

KG8584

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:15 am
Rian turned her head to look around the room. "This is no fun" She quietly said to herself. Her back felt really weird sence she couldent feel no pain. The stuff was about to were off soon though so she needed more stuff to get rid of the pain for when it comes back.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games