Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ILU
  PPN and Destry <333
View Results

holy angel of death

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:47 pm
Username/Name: holy angel of death aka hawkeye
Which .hack games have you played: .hack infection ( ive finally got achance to get to play the game)
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): I've seen sign, and read legend of the twilight bracelt( manga), started reading .hack// another birth ( novel)
Who's your favorite character and why: I can't choose!! well i have two faviorites aura i think she is cool and fits the derseving role of goddes of the world ( the game not reality) (thinks she is cute) and i like mistral she is my favorite spunky wavemaster and i like her personallity ( also thinks is cute)!!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:43 pm
Username/Name:Baka-Ranger-Purple
Which .hack games have you played:.hack//Infection,.hack//Mutation ,.hack//Outbreak,.hack//Quarantine,.hack//GU vol.1 and 2
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.):umm well iv seen all of the anime's but iv only read the .hack//legend of the twillight .hack//GU,and .hack//4koma
Who's your favorite character and why:i like tsukasa,haseo,atoli,and alkaid
umm why im not realy sure but i just love em so...igess thats all......yepers 4laugh  

Poly Pen

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:22 pm
welcome atoli love biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:19 pm
Username/Name: Yurara Tsukinowa aka Kuribi
Which .hack games have you played: None. I don't own a Playstation cry
Which series have you seen/read: .Hack//Sign,.Hack//Twilight,.Hack//Roots and .Hack//Twilight Manga
Who's your favorite character and why:
Sora and Haseo. Because they are the same player blaugh  

Yurara Tsukinowa

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:43 pm
Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:34 pm
Username/Name: Adephi

Which .hack games have you played: I've completed the PS2 series (Infection - Quarantine) and just learned about .hack//G.U. they sound promising razz

Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.):.hack//SIGN, .hack//Liminality, .hack//Legend of the Twilight and I've started looking into .hack//Roots.
As for manga I've only read .hack//Legend of the Twilight.

Who's your favorite character and why:Um... that's a tough one. I've always liked Mimiru, she's cool. If I ever have a girl I'm gonna name her Mimiru biggrin  

Adephi

Kawaii Lunatic

Fenris Richter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:11 pm
UserName: Edel-Aidan-Rodan-Ehren
.Hack games I've played: Infection, Mutation, Outbreak, Quarantine, Rebirth, and Reminiscence.
Series I've seen/read: .hack//Sign, .hack//Liminality (disks one and four), .hack//Legend of Twilight, .Hack//Roots.
AI buster, Another Birth, Legend of the Twilight.

Who's your favorite character and why: Sakubo. I'm obssessed with characters who have split personalities/alter egoes, and its fun to argue with her over whether or not Haseo likes Endrance. Also, Mia/Macha, and Sora.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:06 pm

I...never read stickies and announcements D: Whoops.

Username/Name: Harakibi/Kibby
Which .hack games have you played: .Hack//G.U vol.1, .Hack//G.U vol.2
Which series have you seen/read: .Hack//GnU, .Hack//Legend of Twilight, .Hack//G.U+, .Hack//4koma, .Hack//Sign, .Hack//Roots, .Hack//Liminality
Who's your favorite character and why: Shino, Aina, Sakubo, and Anfini. I like their character designs.

Puppetry

HirotoSumi

Friendly Friend

36,725 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:32 am
Username/Name: HirotoSumi/Hiroto
Which .hack games have you played: .Hack // G.U. Volume 1 & 2 and .Hack // Infection.
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): .Hack // Sign, .Hack // Roots, and .Hack // Legend of the Twilight Bracelet
Who's your favorite character and why: Azure Kite - He's the coolest, and Ovan is so mean to him crying  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:50 am
Username/Name:Rex_Org 13
Which .hack games have you played:All that are out
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.):Seen all anime, read none of any series yetbut i have 3 in my room
Who's your favorite character and why:
Hack- Hard one but i would have to say Sanjuro
Hack GU-Kuhn- I just think he's funny and reminds me of myself sometimes  

Sin the son of hades

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:32 pm
Welcome everyone!!!!

(just saying welcome, cause I fell like behind)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:50 pm
Username/Name: i hate her., but you guys can call me fea.

Which .hack games have you played: i've played the crap out of .hack//infection and mutation, but i really have my sights set on the rest of the series, as well as G.U.

Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): i've only seen //sign and read twilight bracelet.

Who's your favorite character and why: It's a tie between Bear and Sanjuro.
Bear, because he's a cool-headed badass, and Sanjuro, because he's an efficient fighter.

i hate her.

Party Gaian

20,425 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Elkeid

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:20 pm
Name: Elkeid

Which .hack games have you played: The first four games and the frist g.u. Rorein's being all mean, and won't let me us her Ps2. ;x

Which series have you seen/read: .hack//SIGN, Alcor, Roots, Gift , AI buster and 2, .hack//cell... uhh I think thats it.

Who's your favorite character and why: It would have to be.. umm...Rin!!!! Because he has the most insightful quotes ever.

P.S. I was forced into joining by x-Rorein, meh cousin.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:40 pm
Username/Name: Sylabus
Which .hack games have you played: Infection, Mutation, Outbreak, Quarentine, Rebirth, and Reminiscence
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): Signs, Legend of the Twilight (manga and anime), Liminality, the Terminal Disk, some of Roots, A.I. Buster 1 and 2
Who's your favorite character and why:Silabus...because he's uhh...I'm..uhh... realy nice and smiles no matter how bad he...I...uhhh....feel.... sweatdrop ...though my friend Endranse Endrance is really cool too...  

Sylabus

Dedicated Informer

14,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Conventioneer 300

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:39 pm
Welcome! I like Sanjuro in LOT cause he's funny biggrin

@Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games