Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
A Proper Introduction - [Introduce Yourself] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pin_striped_pants

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:59 am
Nickname: KK
Favorite Color: Lime Green
Favorite song: "Time to Dance"
Favorite member: heart Ryan Ross heart
I've been listening to Panic! since "I Write Sins," came out. I fell in love with them and their music right then.
I hate when people call me emo because I've never cut and I'm always happy and laughing. I just dress like one so they call me one.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:09 pm
pin_striped_pants
Nickname: KK
Favorite Color: Lime Green
Favorite song: "Time to Dance"
Favorite member: heart Ryan Ross heart
I've been listening to Panic! since "I Write Sins," came out. I fell in love with them and their music right then.
I hate when people call me emo because I've never cut and I'm always happy and laughing. I just dress like one so they call me one.

Welcome to the P!ATD Fan Guild! ^^ <3

PrimeRibby
Captain

dinosawrz

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:42 pm
hmm i usually in the normal font... but when i don't i type in the dark blue font...so yeah...anyways
my names zaig im 14 its my 15 birthday in july
my favorite color is neon pink or green
i don't have a favorite member i love the whole band
i first heard about them on myspace when they were first starting from all my awesome friends
i get called emo alot but im pretty much not...at least i don't think i am and i think that its a retarded stereotype people are what they are with or without the stereotype you can't stop them.
oh yeahs my birthdays a gas station (711)
im a freshman in a lametown in indiana
all my friends call me zaig or sometimes zaiggy
my hobbies are taking pictures of random things im not very good at doing photography but i try, listening to music, singing, attempting to try new instruments so far im good at none, music is an enormous part of my life ide pick a book and a good cd over tv and movie anyday...i know im kind of nerdy, panic is my all time favorite band them and fall out boy are my two favorites, im in tennis, im kinda lazy, i like naps and im pretty outgoing if i seem weird im sorry i just am sometimes
feel free to talk to me im pretty bored most of the time...

<3
Zaig

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:17 pm
dinosawrz
hmm i usually in the normal font... but when i don't i type in the dark blue font...so yeah...anyways
my names zaig im 14 its my 15 birthday in july
my favorite color is neon pink or green
i don't have a favorite member i love the whole band
i first heard about them on myspace when they were first starting from all my awesome friends
i get called emo alot but im pretty much not...at least i don't think i am and i think that its a retarded stereotype people are what they are with or without the stereotype you can't stop them.
oh yeahs my birthdays a gas station (711)
im a freshman in a lametown in indiana
all my friends call me zaig or sometimes zaiggy
my hobbies are taking pictures of random things im not very good at doing photography but i try, listening to music, singing, attempting to try new instruments so far im good at none, music is an enormous part of my life ide pick a book and a good cd over tv and movie anyday...i know im kind of nerdy, panic is my all time favorite band them and fall out boy are my two favorites, im in tennis, im kinda lazy, i like naps and im pretty outgoing if i seem weird im sorry i just am sometimes
feel free to talk to me im pretty bored most of the time...

<3
Zaig

Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild. <3 biggrin

PrimeRibby
Captain

Asplosion Rainbow

Quotable Pumpkin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:36 am
Okay Here I am,
Well my name is HEY!!!! HEY!!!! YOU WITH THE FACE!
I have been a P!ATD fan for about 4 months now. It alll started when i was looking over a myspace page, that person had I Write Sins Not Tragedies on their profile.. there was no doubt about it i was hooked!!! i then did SO much research on youtube and yahoo to find who had played that song.When i found out i quickly searched and searched and found my favorite song:: Nails For Breakfast Tacks For Snacks! Anyway i am really annoying and random. I like dark colors and cute animals!My hobbies are:::
Sitting on my butt surfing the net
Eating Bags Of Chips While watching TV
Swimming heart
Reading
MUSIC heart heart heart
Singing heart
Dancing.. xp

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:43 am
fetish_angel
Okay Here I am,
Well my name is HEY!!!! HEY!!!! YOU WITH THE FACE!
I have been a P!ATD fan for about 4 months now. It alll started when i was looking over a myspace page, that person had I Write Sins Not Tragedies on their profile.. there was no doubt about it i was hooked!!! i then did SO much research on youtube and yahoo to find who had played that song.When i found out i quickly searched and searched and found my favorite song:: Nails For Breakfast Tacks For Snacks! Anyway i am really annoying and random. I like dark colors and cute animals!My hobbies are:::
Sitting on my butt surfing the net
Eating Bags Of Chips While watching TV
Swimming heart
Reading
MUSIC heart heart heart
Singing heart
Dancing.. xp

I love your honesty. xD

Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild!

PrimeRibby
Captain

[Total.Immortal]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:08 pm
hi uummm...

im total immortal... please dont taser me for saying that patd isnt my most favorite band... but they are in my top 10... [they are above five...]... [they are #3 xp ] yeah thats a good thing.

i:

love music, singing (although i butcher about every song i sing xp blaugh ), dancing (even though i cant), animals, yelling, random-osity, harry potter, music videos, movies... potato chips... food... lol-ing... yeah are you guys getting the picture? well im 4' 8", 13 y/o, smartical, awesome, and i really dont give a crap if you dont like me... ummm... yeah i think thats about it... domokun  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:41 am
[Total.Immortal]
hi uummm...

im total immortal... please dont taser me for saying that patd isnt my most favorite band... but they are in my top 10... [they are above five...]... [they are #3 xp ] yeah thats a good thing.

i:

love music, singing (although i butcher about every song i sing xp blaugh ), dancing (even though i cant), animals, yelling, random-osity, harry potter, music videos, movies... potato chips... food... lol-ing... yeah are you guys getting the picture? well im 4' 8", 13 y/o, smartical, awesome, and i really dont give a crap if you dont like me... ummm... yeah i think thats about it... domokun

Welcome to the P!ATD Fan Guild. <3
We won't taser you. 4laugh

PrimeRibby
Captain

[Total.Immortal]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:49 pm
whew thanks! xp  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:28 pm
Hi, I'm flamez_gurl34 but you can call me flamez
first of all thanks for the invite, and lets see what to say...
ok I'm 14 going on 15 soon. I love panic! although I've listened to them so much I'm pretty much bored of their album, which makes me super excited for the next one. I've never seen them live, but hope to someday. I've liked them for just over a year now. I like the first half of the album better so I'm kinda bummed they won't be doing that as much in the next one, but I'm sure It'll still be good. My fave song (if I had to pick) would be 'Camisado', or the live version of 'Time To Dance'. My favorite member is Ryan. Oh no I'm rambling here. My other favorite band is Cobra Starship, and I love pretty much all FBR bands. If you want to know any thing else check out my profile or just PM me. (ahh I typed so much, sorry sweatdrop )  

flamez_gurl34

2,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

squidsand a n c h o r s

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:25 pm

i'm niyo.
i honestly don't like panic! as much as i used to,
they kind-of come in phases to me.

i love their style, i think they're brilliant,
but how well-known they are now kills the fun of knowing them.
(yes, i am aware it was not their fault)

i was invited to this guild by the owner of it. surprised

my favorite song?
i heard i write sins, not tragedies, in an acoustic form, and that...was amazing.
so i'd say that.

Ryan > Everything.

&& i've known them since the demo of Time To Dance. surprised in around mid-2005.
(but i've heard a lot about them since late 2004 from scene kid's myspaces. i was expecting alot more from the demo, and i ended up not actually LIKING them until i heard IWSNT. which is kinda gay, because almost EVERY fan liked them since 'that song'. i feel so unoriginal.)

oh, and i'm a writer.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:29 pm
flamez_gurl34
Hi, I'm flamez_gurl34 but you can call me flamez
first of all thanks for the invite, and lets see what to say...
ok I'm 14 going on 15 soon. I love panic! although I've listened to them so much I'm pretty much bored of their album, which makes me super excited for the next one. I've never seen them live, but hope to someday. I've liked them for just over a year now. I like the first half of the album better so I'm kinda bummed they won't be doing that as much in the next one, but I'm sure It'll still be good. My fave song (if I had to pick) would be 'Camisado', or the live version of 'Time To Dance'. My favorite member is Ryan. Oh no I'm rambling here. My other favorite band is Cobra Starship, and I love pretty much all FBR bands. If you want to know any thing else check out my profile or just PM me. (ahh I typed so much, sorry sweatdrop )

Your welcome. 4laugh Welcome to the P!ATD Fan Guild! I also liked the first half of the album more than the second, but if the next album sounds similar to "Build God..," I'm sure I'll like it. BTW, typing a lot is good. =D

PrimeRibby
Captain

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:31 pm
[Niyo.doll]

i'm niyo.
i honestly don't like panic! as much as i used to,
they kind-of come in phases to me.

i love their style, i think they're brilliant,
but how well-known they are now kills the fun of knowing them.
(yes, i am aware it was not their fault)

i was invited to this guild by the owner of it. surprised

my favorite song?
i heard i write sins, not tragedies, in an acoustic form, and that...was amazing.
so i'd say that.

Ryan > Everything.

&& i've known them since the demo of Time To Dance. surprised in around mid-2005.
(but i've heard a lot about them since late 2004 from scene kid's myspaces. i was expecting alot more from the demo, and i ended up not actually LIKING them until i heard IWSNT. which is kinda gay, because almost EVERY fan liked them since 'that song'. i feel so unoriginal.)

oh, and i'm a writer.

surprised Pretty font. Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild. You should share some of your work with us sometime. <3

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:11 pm
User Image
I guess I'm suppose to do some introduction about myself since someone invited me to join the guild. Which I'm still wondering who did. I wonder how that dood knew I like P!ATD anyway when I haven't been talking about them for like months already. haha. But anyway, here goes.

Hello you,
My name is Adrissa Adam and I'm 14 this year (just like every other 14 year old gaians. I bet you're irritated with this age already. xD)
I live in S.E.A.
It's pretty sucky since they all play crappy mainstream music. =/
My favourite song from Panic! At The Disco would be Time to Dance.
I've been a fan of them since.. late 2005.
I got to know about them by the people from the FOB thread.
They were talking about them alot and I gave their music a listen on purevolume which was pretty good.
My hobbies would be going online and listening to music.
Other than that.. nothing really.
I'm a lazy person. I'm rarely hyper.
lol.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Razorblade`Allergy

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:57 pm
Razorblade`Allergy
User Image
I guess I'm suppose to do some introduction about myself since someone invited me to join the guild. Which I'm still wondering who did. I wonder how that dood knew I like P!ATD anyway when I haven't been talking about them for like months already. haha. But anyway, here goes.

Hello you,
My name is Adrissa Adam and I'm 14 this year (just like every other 14 year old gaians. I bet you're irritated with this age already. xD)
I live in S.E.A.
It's pretty sucky since they all play crappy mainstream music. =/
My favourite song from Panic! At The Disco would be Time to Dance.
I've been a fan of them since.. late 2005.
I got to know about them by the people from the FOB thread.
They were talking about them alot and I gave their music a listen on purevolume which was pretty good.
My hobbies would be going online and listening to music.
Other than that.. nothing really.
I'm a lazy person. I'm rarely hyper.
lol.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

I invited you! Hi! =D It's a secret how I found you. ninja Welcome to the P!ATD Fan Guild!

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games