Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo 's Critters [Under Construction! (But still open)]

Back to Guilds

Tags: Nintendo, Critter, Mascot, Video Game, Friends 

Reply Role Playing Hall [Do all your roleplaying here]
A Pokemon's Life Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:53 pm
"Memory loss? Not that I know of!"
Winking, the newest member stopped to greet everyone, and just narrowly dodged a wrench that came out of nowhere.

"You see... wherever I go, people call me something different. So who knows, I could be this Iro you speak of... not that it rings any bells."
Sitting down as best as he could, he spoke to Slash.
"So, call me whatever you want!"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:01 am
"Ok then Bob! Can I call you Bob?" Slash Laughed.  

The Only Fox Prince

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:01 pm
"Bob it is then." Bob the Heracross grinned. "And you said your names were Slash, Blaze, Lira and Lee, right? Nice to meet you. Now, let it be known here and now that I'm looking for something... something very important. They're called the Stones of Sorrow, and they are the key to helping a dear friend of mine. I wonder, would you be willing to help me?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:36 pm
lee awakes from the blow to the head and is seriously pissed off evil scream WHO THE F*** DID THAT!!!!!!!then another wrench hits him in the face only this time lee stays conscience stressed I am really not liking this. huh? he looks at the two tools and sees engraving's which he then reads aloud "he who was hit hear this, out another quest awaits and another bout, home is whare the heart is and harts can bring sorrow ,a heart lies there that will bring you to a sorrow" whats the heck does that mean?  

evil homer 91

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:47 pm
"A heart that brings us to a sorrow.... From the sound of this, whoever threw these knows where a sorrow stone is!"
Immediately jumping up, he reached behind him and parted his shell. Pulling out a small pack, he reached in and pulled out some glasses.

"X-Ray Specs," he said to the pokemon who were looking his way. "They allow me to see the location of pokemon and items."

Looking into the foliage in the direction the wrench came from, he thought he saw a red shape flitting through the trees.

"I'll have to catch up with you guys later. There's something moving over that way, and I'm going to find out what."

Spreading his wings, he stopped for half a second to wave, and then jumped off Kyogre's back.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:18 pm
"OH NO YOU DONT" lee gave chase after the figure along with bob "WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU"  

evil homer 91

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:36 pm
Looking back, Bob saw the pikachu try and follow him... only to fall off Kyogre's back. Sighing, he quickly turned around and allowed Lee to climb onto his own back.
"Let's go then!"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:23 pm
sweatdrop um yeah thanks  

evil homer 91

Pieguy677

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:06 pm
"hehe you guys are so funny oh and Slash thanks you know if you and Lira didn't save me who knows what might of happen and Lira I'm glad your safe''  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:00 am
Lira smiled. "Me too. Thanks for heping me." she smiled at the two.  

Lolvy

The Only Fox Prince

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:27 am
"That's alright you two!" Slash said modestly, "Now let's follow that figure!" Slash added taking out enough pairs of X-Ray specs for everyone.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:44 am
Bob realized that the others were trying to follow him, but knew they would have trouble getting over water. Realizing that the red shape was starting to move rather quickly, he did the only thing he could. Pulling out a perfectly round, blue stone, he held it over his head and shouted, "Mobile Orb, activate!"
Everyone immediately started to glow.
"Come on! Don't worry about the water, you can walk on it now! Even you, Blaze!" And with that, he reached land, sped through the trees and gave chase.  

Zapatorf
Crew

evil homer 91

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:32 pm
the Chase at a sudden stop lee decided to go a heed but not before getting a phone call " stressed oh you got to be HELLO" all of a sudden do you like waffles Blairs on the other end." " scream OK HAHA VARY FUNY F*** YOU!!!*hangs up*""the nerve of some people huh a text?"he reads aloud "lee urgent message get back home some one hear has a lead to the stones of sarow" rolleyes "I don't see how a bunch of rocks are urgent"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:22 pm
*grabs X-rays Specs* Come on Guys lets go!!!!!! *Phoenix Wright Point* ((LOL))  

Pieguy677

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:04 pm
Trying to ignore the pikachu gabbing on his phone on his back, Bob started swerving through the trees. His attention was grabbed, however, when Lee said something that particularly bothered him.
"You don't see what's so important about them? Well, to be honest, that's not really your business, is it? What matters is, I need them all, and you did ask for an adventure, didn't you? Now, when we get to this next clearing, send a thunder wave at the pokemon who's running. It'll paralyze it so we can interrogate it.
Ready?

NOW!  
Role Playing Hall [Do all your roleplaying here]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas