Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Off Topic Discussion
Off- Topic Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Graphiti Skies

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 9:20 pm
hanyou-kagome
xFatalxIgnorancex
I'm bored, too. So...I'll post things people probably don't care about.

Such as the fact that I was reprimanded twice by mods in the past day and a half. I feel bullied. And supressed. I feel supressed, too. xd

what are the charges against you? do we need to prepare bail for you? you never know with mods these days, the might throw you in Gaia jail! ninja

Here here! Bail shall be raised! We shall save the hapless lass!

.... or lad if ye be masquerading like I.. >_> *is female*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 9:21 pm
hanyou-kagome
xFatalxIgnorancex

Such as the fact that I was reprimanded twice by mods in the past day and a half. I feel bullied. And supressed. I feel supressed, too. xd

what are the charges against you? do we need to prepare bail for you? you never know with mods these days, the might throw you in Gaia jail! ninja
The first one I don't care much about, spamming in an ED thread, I think (That's what I get for venturing into new forums).

The other one was for having an offensive siggy. sad

surprised Gaia jail? ninja

Rusty Muffin

Rusty Muffin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 9:25 pm
Graphiti Skies
hanyou-kagome
xFatalxIgnorancex

Here here! Bail shall be raised! We shall save the hapless lass!

.... or lad if ye be masquerading like I.. >_> *is female*
Nope, no masquerading here.

I feel loved. heart xd

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 9:28 pm
Offensive siggy? What was in it?  

Graphiti Skies

Rusty Muffin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 9:37 pm
Um...the lil Slytherin 'sorted' thingy, and a banner from... eek ...this guild.

I mean, I assume it was offensive. The PM said it was either too large, or didn't comply with their rules, and I know for a fact that it was the right size.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 9:50 pm
xFatalxIgnorancex

I mean, I assume it was offensive. The PM said it was either too large, or didn't comply with their rules, and I know for a fact that it was the right size.

the file size of the combined images could have been what they meant.

Soo.. basically, it's your current sig?  

Graphiti Skies

Rusty Muffin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 9:53 pm
Graphiti Skies
xFatalxIgnorancex

the file size of the combined images could have been what they meant.

Soo.. basically, it's your current sig?
No, I changed the image in it but didn't feel like changing the guild I was advertising. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 1:54 am
hanyou-kagome
Lunar_Blade
Graphiti Skies
anthonylynch
he's just hot and the lead singer of from first to last

heart

XD I suppose he's not too bad. And I've no idea who that band is. x__x *is bad at knowing things that range outside her world of local radio and HP books.. and scanlations*

Same *high fives* I have no idea who the hell your on about so yeah..

3nodding I'm with them.

As for Hitchhikers Guide...I'm trying to learn how to fly. I almost got it I think, but then I started laughing to hard. I was trying to think about weasel's while falling, and then I thought of Malfoy turning into a ferret, and then it turned into some people I know turning into ferrets, and I was laughing so hard I fell on my butt with tears of laughter in my eyes.

It's amazing what happens when you're trying to do something from one book while thinking about something in another one.

0.0 were you seriously trying to fly?! You do realise it is just a book, you can't fly and you will hurt yourself jumping off things... I'm worried for your sanity.
As much of a fan I am I won't put my health at risk to fly...

hehe weasel.  

Lunar_Blade

Graphiti Skies

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 2:23 am
Lunar_Blade
hanyou-kagome
Lunar_Blade
Graphiti Skies
anthonylynch
he's just hot and the lead singer of from first to last

heart

XD I suppose he's not too bad. And I've no idea who that band is. x__x *is bad at knowing things that range outside her world of local radio and HP books.. and scanlations*

Same *high fives* I have no idea who the hell your on about so yeah..

3nodding I'm with them.

As for Hitchhikers Guide...I'm trying to learn how to fly. I almost got it I think, but then I started laughing to hard. I was trying to think about weasel's while falling, and then I thought of Malfoy turning into a ferret, and then it turned into some people I know turning into ferrets, and I was laughing so hard I fell on my butt with tears of laughter in my eyes.

It's amazing what happens when you're trying to do something from one book while thinking about something in another one.

0.0 were you seriously trying to fly?! You do realise it is just a book, you can't fly and you will hurt yourself jumping off things... I'm worried for your sanity.

hehe weasel.

Pfft! I'd try it! XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 4:58 am
Bleh. Ignore this. ninja  

EmmaRaikou

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 8:05 am
Graphiti Skies
Lunar_Blade
hanyou-kagome
3nodding I'm with them.

hehe weasel.

Pfft! I'd try it! XD

Thank you Graphiti! It's not like I was jumping from anything high...I'm not that stupid...I was just...extremely bored...

@xFatalxIgnorancex: For your first offense: I don't blame you. I've grown a little annoyed at the populace of Gaia, I stick to the HP Subforums and this guild (lately this Guild more then the Forums). GD has become nothing but a CB in disguise, and ED is filled with a bunch of snobs who think they know best and unless you're a regular you can't post. I'll occasionally go to the Word Games in GD when I'm bored or need gold, but frankly I don't like to bother. As my friend (who has left Gaia) says: "Gaia's turning into one of those commercial places like Neopets, at first it was fun, a bunch of cool people, things to do, things to talk about, but now it's all about the image and McDonald toys and money. They don't care about the people just the look." For your second offense: A banner for this guild? They suck... wink  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 5:33 pm
I wish I could fly....  

Lunar_Blade

Osom

Cluttered Cat

11,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 8:28 pm
Fatal Ignorance, I shall tell you what a great person once said. domokun

hanyou-kagome
For your first offense: I don't blame you. I've grown a little annoyed at the populace of Gaia, I stick to the HP Subforums and this guild (lately this Guild more then the Forums). GD has become nothing but a CB in disguise, and ED is filled with a bunch of snobs who think they know best and unless you're a regular you can't post. I'll occasionally go to the Word Games in GD when I'm bored or need gold, but frankly I don't like to bother. As my friend (who has left Gaia) says: "Gaia's turning into one of those commercial places like Neopets, at first it was fun, a bunch of cool people, things to do, things to talk about, but now it's all about the image and McDonald toys and money. They don't care about the people just the look." For your second offense: A banner for this guild? They suck... wink

I was too lazy to think up anything myself. I agree with her, so might as well but it there! ninja

I've gotten in trouble for my sig once. It had a pic of stick figures have discreet sex. It was a long time ago, when I was a newb. Months later, I added it again, and I didn't receive any problems from it... So I think that the mods are a bit prejudice against newbies. Neh. >_<  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 8:28 pm
Lunar_Blade
I wish I could fly....

I wish I could spread my wings and touch the sky...

(Sorry, couldn't help it. xd )  

Wensday1986

1,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 8:43 pm
.Prince Snivellus.
Fatal Ignorance, I shall tell you what a great person once said. domokun

hanyou-kagome
For your first offense: I don't blame you. I've grown a little annoyed at the populace of Gaia, I stick to the HP Subforums and this guild (lately this Guild more then the Forums). GD has become nothing but a CB in disguise, and ED is filled with a bunch of snobs who think they know best and unless you're a regular you can't post. I'll occasionally go to the Word Games in GD when I'm bored or need gold, but frankly I don't like to bother. As my friend (who has left Gaia) says: "Gaia's turning into one of those commercial places like Neopets, at first it was fun, a bunch of cool people, things to do, things to talk about, but now it's all about the image and McDonald toys and money. They don't care about the people just the look." For your second offense: A banner for this guild? They suck... wink

I was too lazy to think up anything myself. I agree with her, so might as well but it there! ninja

I've gotten in trouble for my sig once. It had a pic of stick figures have discreet sex. It was a long time ago, when I was a newb. Months later, I added it again, and I didn't receive any problems from it... So I think that the mods are a bit prejudice against newbies. Neh. >_<

Yeah...yeah they are...pisses me off, because all n00bs are newbs, but not all newbs are n00bs! You know?

Either way...Much love! I was quoted! heart cool  
Off Topic Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games