Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Mpreg? Gross, wrong, or misunderstood? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Broken Hearted Hiei

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:55 pm
Yuudai Sasaki
I think it's wonderful that we got diversity in sexual orentations; the world would be boring with only one 'type'. wink
I love diversity as well. That's what my friend's like about me is that I can adapt to almost anything my friends like, so easily fall into a conversation.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:41 am
im not really a fan of it, but i dont like, hate it or anything.
it can just do its thing, and i can do mine...
if i got pregnant... that would freak me the ******** out

XxXUke_ MegumiXxX

Broken Hearted Hiei

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:19 am
Ah, it's a beautiful day when your dreams come true.

IN YO FACE TO THOSE WHO SAY IT CAN NEVER HAPPEN!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:56 am
I think my jaw just fell to the floor. Not sure if I feel bad or good for Mr. Lee, but if the baby is born healthy and with no complications, then I say go for it!

But do you know how they managed to get him impregnated? I didn't quite the explanation on that site. sweatdrop  

sjdfnkwnf

Broken Hearted Hiei

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:53 pm
I had the exact same reaction.

I think I read something about getting something implanted...I can't remember though...I just stumbled across the site last week looking for pictures to feed my annoying habit, so I may have found it somewhere else...maybe wikipedia...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:03 am
Interesting site, it makes me wonder how he get pregnant.

Back to the topic, I don't mind Mpreg, but I'm sometimes a reasonable person but it annoys me that in some Naruto Fanfiction, Kyuubi helps make Naruto pregnant, which doesn't make sense HOW Kyuubi does that.

Soul of Deflection

Newbie Noob

Skizzors
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:49 am
There IS an explanation on that site, it's just very.. science-y. They basically implanted a placenta and embryo in his abdominal cavity, inducing something very similar to what's called an ectopic pregnancy in women -- when the egg is fertilized, and thus the baby grows, somewhere outside of the uterus (in most cases, in the fallopian tubes).

Of course.. that's all theoretical. That's the idea of how male pregnancy would work if it were ever attempted, but due to the massively high risks involved, it never has been. That site's a hoax.

Ectopic pregnancies are the highest cause of pregnancy-related death in women. Most of them are terminated immediately when they're discovered. Inducing an ectopic pregnancy in a male subject would give him an even greater risk of death by hemorrhaging.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:14 am
I did notice and read through the explanation at the website, but it had so many scientific terms that I couldn't understand what they meant (English isn't my mother tongue). I also had a feeling it couldn't be real after reading through the entire site due to the fact that this hasn't been on the news and that Lee, the so-called pregnant man, is some sort of artist so he probably fixed those pictures himself. Just my opinion though.

But thank you for clearing that up! smile  

sjdfnkwnf

Skizzors
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:53 am
Heck, it took me three or four readings, plus a bit of Google-work to remind myself what a placenta was, to figure out what they meant. Don't worry.

Yeah -- I think the major sign is that it's not on the news. If a male pregnancy was actually attempted and didn't fail immediately, it would be EVERYWHERE. Again, male pregnancy is theoretically possible, but only through a very very dangerous method.. if someone really went through with it, it would spread like wildfire.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:11 pm
...aw...*puts joy in her broken dream bucket that was collecting dust under her bed*

...I was just never good with science...at all xp  

Broken Hearted Hiei

Pandora Bracelet

Wealthy Fatcat

5,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:17 pm
One of my favourite things to read, because it just induces the LOL gland.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:31 pm
I sometimes avoid it, because most that I have read are very, very badly written.

Although the few that I do come across that are well written, I enjoy a lot, and are, by opposite, are written extremely well.

It all depends on how well it's written, and if it's entertaining. I don't mind MPreg at all (and enjoy it better than some other warnings). People just need to make it work.  

PEELZ

Zirolyte

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:11 pm
hm.. mostly i'd say no to mpreg.. But I could see how I'd work it if i were to write a mpreg
for example the guy being made pregnat by some mean assed captors as part of scientific experiment..
It wouldn't just 'happen'. :S  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:55 pm
snow_leo_luv
It all depends on how well it's written, and if it's entertaining. I don't mind MPreg at all (and enjoy it better than some other warnings). People just need to make it work.
I think stories/fan fics of any kind are like that.  

Broken Hearted Hiei

the_noodle00

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:59 pm
I guess that it freaks me out a little...considering there is no physical way that is possible.
Sometimes it is funny tho.  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games