Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo 's Critters [Under Construction! (But still open)]

Back to Guilds

Tags: Nintendo, Critter, Mascot, Video Game, Friends 

Reply Nintendo's Critters
New Member? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come in and introduce yourself!
  OK...
  No. (?)
View Results

Axis_Lyonheart516

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:48 am
Thanks for the invite, Kouenki!! ^_^

Hey everyone! I'm Axis_Lyonheart516, but... just call me Axis. ^^ I'm a HUGE Nintendo fanboy - like most here, I'm sure -, and my favorite series ever happens to be Star Fox. Hope to see y'all round here!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:46 pm
~User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image~

Hello hello!

I was invited here by Kouenki. So, thank you very much! 4laugh

My name is Hanamaru, and I have been a Nintendo fan since, well birth! Ha. I played my first Nintendo game when I was about 3 years old.. Duck Hunt! Since then, I have always been a big fangirl for all things Nintendo. Now for some random facts!
+My favorite series is Zelda
+I enjoy collecting really old Mario Bros. and Captain N comic books
+My all-time favorite Pokemon is Bulbasaur
+I like to cosplay Nintendo characters
+Reading about odd Nintendo trivia and random facts is my favorite thing to do!

So, yeah! I think this is the best Nintendo guild I've seen. It's so much fun! I hope to meet some cool people here ^__^ See ya around!
<3

melonkuma

Sir Nunatak

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:40 am
Another lover of the Falcon Punch has arrived!

Let's shout it all together, now.

"Falcon.... PUNCH!"

It's motivational!

Also, cocomina~ has one of the longest, most informative new member introductions I've seen so far. Good going!

Welcome to all the new folk I hadn't welcomed before.

Primmy, this has made me wonder... A lot of new members don't make interview forum topics for themselves. Don't you think we should somehow encourage them into doing so?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:58 pm
Just joined today and gotta say it looks really good here, I go by TLS on the other guilds I'm a part of and I would like you all to call me that here as well, it saves you having to type my entire screen name when your chatting to me. mad d

Anyways a little about me, I've been gaming since I first layed my hands on a NES controller when I was really young about 2 years old (I'm 19 now) I have always enjoyed what Nintendo has to offer. I do like Playstation as well which means I'm not strictly just Nintendo but I'm not a big fan of Xbox. my favourite Nintendo franchises are of course Mario, as well as Kirby, Metroid, Pokemon, and many of the others but those ones are my top favourites.  

Knight of Braves-Xardogar

Kirbyzilla

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Hello my names Kirbyzilla, I have loved Nintendo since....Well...When I was born.
My favorite Nintendo system is the Wii, my favorite game is (once it comes out) Super Smash Brothers Brawl.
The only disappointing thing I hate that people say about how bad a game is by saying the "graphics are bad" (Graphics don't make the world go round).
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:32 pm
Welcome to the guild, Roxington, Flamingo, Mysticgurlie, 27 Volt, Axis_Lyonheart, cocomina, TLS, and Kirbyzilla!

I totally agree with you Kirbyzilla. Graphics don't make the game. 3nodding

Now for some Falcon Punch pwnage.

Kouenki
Vice Captain

Primrose Moon
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:01 am
I agree with that, too. I hate people who complain about good graphics. *mumblegrumblemumble*

And I'm with you on that too, TLS, I like to play other game systems sometimes too. No crime in that, no siree.

Nice picture, Kou. XD I haven't actually seen that before...

Yeah, so anyway, welcome again to all you newbies! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:28 pm
Kouenki
Welcome to the guild, Roxington, Flamingo, Mysticgurlie, 27 Volt, Axis_Lyonheart, cocomina, TLS, and Kirbyzilla!

I totally agree with you Kirbyzilla. Graphics don't make the game. 3nodding

Now for some Falcon Punch pwnage.

Hehe Love the video biggrin

Welcome everybody! Hope you have fun here at Nintendo's Critters! cool Go create a topic in the interview section! biggrin  

Lilmagical_star

thereaperismine

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:26 pm
i was trying to get my credit card back from my freind, hes a crakcer and wanted to buy a bunch of stuff on it and i kiked his but.
he was weak as crak, but still i was yellin at him cus he stoll my card and then when i punched him in the face. "play me at super smash bros mele and then ill give it back." so i did and he gave it back i won all three rounds to.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:53 pm
hi my name is sue 19 years old and i love nintendo of course!!I played since i was a litle girl yeahh ^ ^ My older brother and sisters also played much so its in the family biggrin

I dont have a wii YET cause i dont have the money but next year i will buy it for sure and I cant wait to play Mario Galaxy Mario rlz... gdmt my brother has it, im so jelous. But he lives so far awayy NOO!!! :'(

And i also think thats its stupis that people judge by graphics. Cause its about the gamplay who cares about graphics...lol haha

My favorties are Zelda, Mario!!!!, Pokemon and rpg adventure games.  

Bathsua

5,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200

Smash Brother 1985

4,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:18 am
I received an invitation, too.

My favorite Nintendo franchises are Smash Bros, and Fire Emblem.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:15 pm
Welcome, everyone! Have fun and get ready for the Christmas event! If you want to get to know the other members better, check out the interview sub-forum!  

Kouenki
Vice Captain

The Omniscient D

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:36 pm
My name is Legion. I have gamed since I could figure out how to turn on a gameboy. Since then, I have only played Nintendo since there is no way I'm shelling out $500 for a game system (I'm looking at you, Sony). I also own the original gamboy, GBC, GBA, DS, a GameCube, and a Wii. I am anxiously waiting for SSBB to come out, too. I appreciate good literature such as Angels and Demons and have a special spot for violent anime like Evangelion. I am currently working on two series I have, both of which I think are very good. I like a good conversation that actually has some sort of point to it. I like making friends, which doesn't seem that hard for me...depending if they tYpE lIeK tHiS or not.

I'm also (as I've been told) sophisticated, so I MAY use big words and quotes from movies that you've never seen.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:28 pm
Ohiyo!  

Justinuzumaki2

Links_girl2007

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:48 pm
Hi all newcomers!!! I hope you enjoy this place as much as I do!  
Nintendo's Critters

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games