Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
The cafe...(just People no profiles needed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:40 pm

Kira started to wake up "I said dont touch me" she whispered gasping for air grabbing on to Kai's shirt tightly
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:42 pm

"Why would you want to have hearts in the backroom?" Lynn asked with a confused expression on her face, but went along anyway.

Youkai_Girl06

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:45 pm

Nick looks at Kira. "My past...my nightmare" he said and sighed. He walked to the back behind them.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:46 pm

Kai watched as Kira's grip on his shirt ripped it slightly showing where a cross had been branded on his chest. He hurriedly tried to cover it up. "Umm...let's just say some prefer them to other foods. They make wonderful drinks sometimes if tended properly," he said with a weak smile.

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:47 pm

Kira let go falling back asleep "what's with the cross" she asked before fainting her hand dropped down her head tilted away from Kai
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:56 pm

Lynn thought she saw something on Kai's chest, but she wasn't sure what it was untill Kira said something about a cross. Then she asked: "How come there's a cross burned on your chest?"

Youkai_Girl06

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:57 pm

"My past seems to be coming back to haunt me" Nick said as his gaze dropped to the floor.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:58 pm

Kai pulled his shirt closer to his chest as he held on to Kira. He reached the room and sat her down onto the couch and moved over to a desk. "Let me check on her wounds," he said paling once he realized that Lynn had seen his cross.

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:32 pm

Nick looks at Kai. "What's wrong with you?" Nick says avoiding the subject of the cross as well as he can.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:56 pm

"Oh...it's nothing," Kai said softly trying to keep his shirt together as he got supplies to help take care of Kira.

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:13 pm

"Stop the act...we all saw the cross ok" Nick stares questioningly at Kai. "I have a similar mark...I was marked for death after my family was killed...damn witch trials"
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:30 pm

Kira woke up her eye lids low looking at Kai then Nick "the witch hunt was beutiful Im suprised that you filty things seen it" she said giggling this wasnt Kira it was the other girl "names Mitsuzu and you people are pathetic"

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:31 pm

Kai turns to Kira and begins to check her wounds. "I can assure you, this mark came far after the witch trials. Still, I'm intrested to hear about your own. That is, if you don't mind." Kai said not looking at either him or Lynn as he began to work on Kira.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:40 pm

"I lived at the time of the witch trials...I was turned to protect my sister from death. My parents had been burned a week prior to my transformation. The one who turned me forced me to kill. My sister took the blame for all I did. She was hung the next day I tried to stop it but it was too late. The burned the mark on me to signify I was to be killed. I fled, and changed my name, but the mark remained so I went into hiding so I wouldn't be discovered. And as for who she reminds me of... *looks at Kira*...she reminds me of my sister. That's why I didn't like seeing her drinking so much." Nick looked at Kai and Mitsuzu and sighed.

Ashyr Black

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games