Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Films through the eyes of a YAOI FAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Am I a perv?
  YES! You're abusing your right as a yaoi fan!!
  Kinda, it depends on who you're slasing (Disney characters r just WRONG!!)
  NO! You're not a true BL fan if you can't use your imagination...
View Results

alhemra_idleheart

6,950 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:21 pm
Is it wrong being malicious when it really hints..?

wink  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:33 am
I can't see a movie without slashing it!It's imposible.The other day I watched the lord of the rings , and the last time I didn't had the ''vision'', but then it looked like that Legolas was ready to kill Arwen, so he could have Aragorn for himself O_o'''.

W i s t e d

Kalysia

4,550 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:04 pm
Oh, goodness. I absolutely love slashing characters from movies. All through Spiderman, I was thinking, "Forget Mary Jane, Peter. It's Harry you want!"

Sometimes, if I have seen the movie more than once, I like to use the potential slashings as a bit of extra drama.

For example, when I finally sat one of my good friends down to watch Hellboy - a movie that she had zero interest in, to begin with - I was giving her these random little bits of information that simply were not true.

"No, no, no. John does not want to date Liz. He is just with her in order to make Hellboy jealous. And, Hellboy, well... Let's just say that 'Boyscout' is his playful jabbing. You know, when little boys pick on the ones that they secretly like. After this date, he is probably planning to run to Red, crying like a little girl, saying that Liz was mean to him."

I had to clean that up a bit, so, it sounds a bit more lame, than intended. But, that is pretty much what I do. Movies, television, real life, whatever. I can slash it. wink  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:51 pm
Omg! People who understand! I thought I was just being an in-the -gutter person when I see...situations...and then I start grinning or in most cases hiding the fact that I'm grinning.

*Is watching TV, this guy is just being soo threatening to another guy*
That kind of thing puts dirty thought in my mind!!! gonk

Ooh ooh and how about those movies where the two guys actually get together(do I even know any??) and then you're all like "Yeeeah... cool "  

Mika_Clari

Duke of Drag

Beloved Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:00 pm
gawd.

I have watched alotof movies these past few days....and I couldn't even take t seriously.

I kept seeing something oh so slashable!! >.<

and then I get the urge to write a yaoi or shounen-ai fanfiction based off certain movies. except with mansex. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:52 pm
Movies are always fun to slash. Sometimes they make it too easy for us.  

yukea

Helzara

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:25 am
Happens to me almost ALL THE TIME! But I'm more likely to do that to my favorite video games-Kingom Hearts anyone?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:00 am
3 words, my friends, 3 words:

BLADES OF GLORY.

*joygasms* xd

Lenre Li
Crew

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:35 am
Lenre Li
3 words, my friends, 3 words:

BLADES OF GLORY.

*joygasms* xd

You know, I've wanted to see that movie so much! :O  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:43 am

Hmm, nope.
Except for Blades of Glory, but that was more of an amusing thought rather than, "OMG I HOPE THEY F K;!!"

Freak Soth

dark_shy_gurl

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:39 pm
Senki
Why stop at films? I do it in almost everything: books, fiction, movies, plays, bands and history. I always find myself creating a pairing, giving them a bit more of a backstory and just working on from where the creator left off - or elaborate on what history books and biographies don't mention. <3 Fun.

But yes, you do get that wishful thinking in movies. xd

Me too I do that all the time.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:59 pm
That's what Slash is all about: people like us who fantasize about if characters were gay.

I personally think that Harry Potter would have been so much better if Harry had gotten together with Ron in the end instead of Ginny. (The book's been out for so long. I shouldn't need to give a spoiler warning)  

Kuo51

Drakie Cakie
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:00 am
OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM…

^ Should'a gotten together with Draco! xD

Yeah, I can slash anything. I'll walk into the TV room and my parents or my brother'll be watching some movie, and I'm like, "Those two guys should duit." Then they look at me like PERVERT. razz

YES, I IS. SLASH THAT, SOULJA BOI.

…NOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:36 pm
Yep. I'm a total slash-tard. I do it to everything  

Tsuki Nushi

9,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

number the second

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:52 pm
lol my sister and I love doing that, but mostly when our brother is around. We'll make all sorts of comments about what actors are REALLY thinking etc.

Totally ruined lord of the rings for him (I didn't even know there could be so many meaningful glances in one movie!)  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff