Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
YAY ANOTHER SUPER POWERED SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

add a poll
  >lokerruff<
View Results

Konomi_Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:26 pm
Kono ran outo f the door clutching Fintina. She ran past Shadeon "We'll be late!" "How did he find my house??" She ran and herd the gun shots Fintina almost glowed, almost.. Kono ran to her first hour and sat down she brushed fintina's hair. Then she grabbed out her homework. Kono was tierd, she was not a moring person. She longed for her bed. Kono saved the seat next to her for Aerunai, who was late.. Kono wanted to tell her about the ally way. She still had the acid and figured out how to make more paralyze acid.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:55 pm
*walks into the class and sits in the back*

"well here we go again"

*lays down and falls asleep*  

Swift Penguin

Avioke

Conservative Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:36 pm
Aerunai ran into the classroom, panting. There was a trickle of blood coming from her forehead. Her arm and legs were bloody, and her right arm dangled at an odd angle. She ignored the stares and murmurs and sat next to Kono. She got out her her homework, wiping the blood trickling from the corner of her mouth with the sleeve. She looked at Kono and smiled, showing blood-stained teeth. "Hey. Is anything wrong with my face?" she asked casually.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:43 pm
"Uhh. Your bleeding. here Ill help!" Kono rumaged through her bag and grabbed the silk she used to make doll dresses from. It was a nice dark color. Kono cut strips and tied it around fashionably. "When the blood dries it will look likt you made the effect on pourpose. Kono pour some water on the last piece and got off a small mirror. "Here once you clean up you will look okay. Did you get into a fight?"

Kono smiled, "I kinda got in a fight Saturday." Kono then explained what happend to her and Shadeon finishing as the techer wlaked in the room and started talking about History.  

Konomi_Wolf

Swift Penguin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:04 pm
*overhears the conversation about the fight and turns invisible to go talk to them*

*sits in a seat next to them and reappears*

"yea that fight was annoying but thanks to Kono i wasn't injuried at all"

*smiles at her*

"you are really brave"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:54 pm
"thanks but Fintina helped. her hair got tangeld in the hoders with the acid which gave me the idea."
She smiled and took notes about various wars that occured year and years before. kono wrote on a note and passed it to Aerunai "I think im in love with cody...  

Konomi_Wolf

Swift Penguin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:09 pm
*turns invisible and walks out of the room and back to my house*

"what am I doing?"

*walks into the house and into my room*

"whats happening to me?"

*falls onto the bed a loses conciousness*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:29 pm
WheeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEeeee!. rofl

Cody woke up in the middle of the night, feeling slightly lightheaded. He giggled. Then he thought a little bit. Then Cody chuckled. He wandered out his door. And got the hiccups. Great, he thought, Time ta hold my breath for a bit. And he did. And the infuriating hiccups were gone. Then he wandered through town, wonderin' where he was really going... just like sleepwalking. Then he found a comfy bench. And fell asleep again.

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200

Avioke

Conservative Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:44 pm
Aerunai took the cloth and mirror and wiped her face casually. "Um, I think I just fell down into that one construction thing over by that new restraunt. It was a really deep pit, and there were machines that I landed on. It hurt, but it isn't that bad. Nothing really happened." She washed up and returned the mirror and cloth. "I don't know if you want it back or not, so I-" She looked at the note being held out to her and blinked. She took it and read it. She giggled and wrote something on the note.
'Really? Why?'  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:28 pm
He was my first friend here and is really nice. But he isnt here today.

Kono smiled as she passed the note. Class was almost over luckily.  

Konomi_Wolf

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:42 pm

Cody woke up again. He looked at his watch, and yelled out a few obscenities. "I am friggin late to school!" Cody screamed as he exploded in the direction of the school in question. He checked his schedule, and math was the nearest class he had, and he had to get there in bout 5 minutes. When he got to Math, he talked to the teacher and explained why he was late. And got detention. Kono was in this class, so he handed her a note, Hey! How's it going?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:45 am
Nothing much.. How are you?
Kono figured it would be best if Cody didnt know what happened over the weekend. She struggled through problems but it was so diificult. Math was not Kono's strong suit.  

Konomi_Wolf

Konomi_Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:46 am
Nothing much. How are you?
Kono figured now wouldnt be a great time to tell Cody what happend over the week end. She tried to figure out the math assiment but for some reason, she couldnt as usual. Math was not KOno's best subject.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:36 am
*wakes up*

"where am I"

*goes crazy and runs outside to kill people at the school*

"prepare to die!"  

Swift Penguin

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:24 am

I'm good. Anything happen while I was sleeping?
Cody wondered if he could tell her about Keith. The reason he'd moved a couple of times. The reason that he was an outlaw in 3 states. The reason he'd been blamed for a bunch of things. That Cody had kept dormant inside him unless he really needed him.

Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games