Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
[.N]agase [.H]igh [[now open, people needed]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:12 pm

Negase sighed, obviously annoyed. "I am a very busy man, so if you'd please move aside I'd appreciate it. There's so many people to test and so little time. Besides, you wouldn't want the other him to come out a time like this, now would you?" he said with a cold smirk.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 3:32 pm

(( So what have I missed? Oh, and if you ever need me to reply to something or just want to talk PM me. ))
Ai was outside looking at the sky.

lol3131

Alrightey

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:14 pm

"He doesn't need your help..." Though she wanted to ask what he meant by 'otherself' she kept her mouth shut.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:40 pm

Negase shook his head. "I'll make you a deal princess. You step aside, and the next time I torture him I'll make sure to leave him a man instead of turning him into a woman," Negase threatened with cold eyes.

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Alrightey

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:47 pm

She took a step forward. Ayame was worried about Nagase threats. "He doesn't need your help.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:49 pm

"Oh no, I'm confident in the fact that he'll recover. But, if you intend to stay with him I'd suggest for your own safety that you allow me to put in this seditive. It'll keep his otherself at bay. If you don't...well not only will you probably end up getting hurt, but aftewards Botan will have to get used to wearing dresses," Negase said taking a step toward her.

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Alrightey

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:53 pm

She held out her hand. "I'll give it to him." She was glaring at him severly. Oh man how she dipised this man. No there was no word to describe the hatred and disgust she had for this man standing in front of her.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:57 pm

Negase shrugged and handed her the needle. "You'll have to inject it into the cardiac muscle, otherwise it'll be useless and his otherself will emerge. And if you miss it could prove...fatal," Negase said with a smirk as he turned to leave.

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Alrightey

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:03 pm

Ayame waited til he was gone before kneeling beside Botan. The needle still in her hand. Did she really want to trust Nagase on this one? Ayame debated for moment and sighed heavily. Forgive me Botan..

She would find the right place and inserted the needle, injected the liquid and then quickly pulled the syringe(Ha big word) out and laid it on his bed.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:05 pm

Botan's eyes shot open and he cringed in pain. He gasped for air before quickly falling back into a deep sleep.

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Alrightey

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:09 pm

Ayame brushed the hair from his face and bit her lower lip. "I'm sorry..." Standing, she would begin to move him up to his own bed. It took her a while, but eventually she got him up there and covered him with a blanket. Kissing him lightly on the forehead she would sit on the floor. "Sweet dreams Botan.."
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:25 pm

Botan's dreams were anythign but pleasant. He relieved many painful memories, resulting in him waking up in a cold sweat. He sat up quickly, pain racing through his body. He was surprised that he could move, but due to the increasing pain in his chest he quickl realized why. He placed his hand over his heart and closed his eyes to catch his breath. "Negase's formula," he whispered with his eyes closed.

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Alrightey

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:30 pm

Ayame had her back against the bed, she would be staring out blankly. She was lost in her own thoughts, in her memories. Everyone who was under Nagase's control seemed to have horrible memories of their past.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:38 pm

Botan turned and looked at Ayame. He winced lightly but started to stand. "Did Nagase come in here?" he asked softly, still holding his chest.

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Alrightey

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:45 pm

"Yeah...he did." She would blink and leaned her head back so she looked up at him.
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games