Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[ D i z z y ]

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 8:23 am
Dr_lecter1988
I must admit I find this guild truly refreshing. My thanks and appreciation to those who moderate and manage it

Why thank you. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 8:23 am
Actually, I say "Here, here!" every now and then. Along with "Aye", "Bollocks", and "Bugger" I blame my british grandmother for those  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

[ D i z z y ]

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 8:25 am
Hey does anyone here know how to make a linked banner?  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 8:31 am
Dr_lecter1988
Actually, I say "Here, here!" every now and then. Along with "Aye", "Bollocks", and "Bugger" I blame my british grandmother for those
lol most of us from the uk dont ever say here here only old people *grins* i love americans getting our slang wrong its so kawaii!!. british? er sweetie we tend not to call ourselves british either english,welsh, scottish etc lol its only the americans who call us british i dont really know why...its cute and all dont get me wrong but...

*~*brady:....like i said she's weird today she wont stop talking.....*~*  

Isobel Bellamy

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 8:36 am
isobel_bellamy
Dr_lecter1988
lol most of us from the uk dont ever say here here only old people *grins* i love americans getting our slang wrong its so kawaii!!. british? er sweetie we tend not to call ourselves british either english,welsh, scottish etc lol its only the americans who call us british i dont really know why...its cute and all dont get me wrong but...

my grandmother considers herself british, not english. so thats what i call her.  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 8:36 am
isobel_bellamy
Dr_lecter1988

I'm part Brit. (mostly Irish.)  

[ D i z z y ]

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 8:38 am
darkwitchdizzy
isobel_bellamy
Dr_lecter1988

I'm part Brit. (mostly Irish.)

I'm 1/4 Irish, 1/4 English, 1/4 Spanish and i have no idea what the other quarter is. Although there is some cherokee in there some where.  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 8:44 am
northern irish or republic of irland irish? lol i have no idea what fractions of british i am  

Isobel Bellamy

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 8:46 am
isobel_bellamy
northern irish or republic of irland irish? lol i have no idea what fractions of british i am

I don't know. I should probably find out.  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 8:56 am
yeah probly a good idea coz its basiclly sucide calling someone from ireland who's feircely republican 'british'

*~*brady: erm you should explian it better bellbell...ireland was split into two countries northern ireland (british) and the republic of ireland (irish) but there are still some people in northern ireland who want it to be fully irish they are republicans*~*

...nerd....

*~* brady: dont call me that just coz i paid attention in history stressed ...*~*  

Isobel Bellamy

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 9:02 am
im bored know any good sites where they have original stories and stuff?  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 9:27 am
darkwitchdizzy
Hey does anyone here know how to make a linked banner?

It's just like making a text link only except you use the picture instead of text.... Um.. Your picture URL here Just replace the < with [ instead. I just did that so it would show up.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Tears and Rain

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 9:28 am
Yeh it's funny how they portray our accents on T.V shows and how the police always go "hut, hut, hut, hut.."

And I have no idea how to create a linked banner Diz.. Sorry..  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 9:30 am
Good job you're around! What would we do without your troll banishing abilities and all the rest.. Will you protect me from the gnomes who chimmy up my drainpipe at night? eek

Ahem, yeh..  

Tears and Rain

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 9:32 am
Lydibug
Yeh it's funny how they portray our accents on T.V shows and how the police always go "hut, hut, hut, hut.."

And I have no idea how to create a linked banner Diz.. Sorry..
lydi! hi!!! lol i know it cute isnt it! ^-^ though hellsing did push it a bit....*shudders at the thought of seras's accent*  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games