Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Kingdom Hearts Ultimate RP!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valley-of-Death

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:09 pm
Rinkota barrel-rolled to the side, flyying past the fighting Rei and Hikari, and landing on the roof. "Kai?" She said, kneeling next to him. "Tell me how to stop her. If you have to leave, fine, but tell us how to stop her, please." She pleaded, watching the pulsing crimson scars on his body.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:09 pm
her wings flew back out of her and she smiled flying into the air smirking "what an untrained dog you are" she said flying down attacking Rei  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:12 pm
Kai's red eyes shimmered and he raised his hand. Forsaken appeared within his grasp. "This blade...." he whispered. "Only I can make that monster go back. Only my blood will calm her," he whispered.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:12 pm
Rei is on her back blocking Hikari's onslaught of attackes eyes glowing and ears flat against her head.  

Nightshade_Wulf

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:14 pm
she stopped fighting "I dont want you I want him" she said chuckling looking down at Kai her knives in her hands  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:14 pm
"You can' tseriously be thinking of trying to...." She trailed off, shock spreading across her face. "She'll kill you, you don't even have the strenght to move, let alone fight!" She whispered in an urgent, hushed tone, thankful the demon's attention was still focused on Rei.  

Valley-of-Death

Nightshade_Wulf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:16 pm
Rei hopped up and pinned Hikari to the ground, You started this now finish it!" Re snarled and attempted to punch Hikari in the face.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:17 pm
"Heh, that's the beauty of it," Kai said in a still weak voice. "If I die, Hikari will return to normal for good. I don't have much choice do I? It's killing her to do this, inside she is still Hikari." Kai winced as he started to get up. He used the sword as a brace as he stood. "Besides...to be honest...I don't plan on dying just yet."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:19 pm
she just smiled laying there "he moves" she said giggling getting Rei off her walking over to Kai "are you ready" she said holding her knife to his neck wings spreaded out so no one could get in like a barrier no one could see or get in no one could get out  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:20 pm
Rei snarls out in rage and jumps up WolfFang in her hand.

((Can I cuss?))  

Nightshade_Wulf

Valley-of-Death

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:21 pm
Rinkota growled, and raised her keyblade high, letting out a feral cry. "Don't TOUCH him!" She cried, a tear spilling down her cheek as she rushed at Hikari. Her keyblade made a steady woosh as it arced towards her body, this time the sharp edge being shown.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:21 pm
(sure why not)  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:23 pm
"Forgive me, Hikari," Kai whispered. His red eyes met hers and he screamed in pain. Two blood red wings erupted out of the scars on his back. He then stabbed himself with Forsaken, his black blood spraying all over Hikari.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games