Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
RPG for anyone (need some help though) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:39 pm
Azreal grabbed his stomach and stared first at his brother and then Haruka. "Do what you want with me, but leave her out of it!" Azreal yelled.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:40 pm
"her head would be great over my fire place" Muraki said laughing Haruka was forced to fly up next to Muraki to help him "maybe Ill have her for myself" he said grabbing on to Haruka all Haruka could do was cry  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:44 pm
"Don't you dare touch her!" Azreal roared. He screamed and disappeared. He reappeared in front of his brother aiming his sword for his brother's chest. "I'll kill you if you hurt her!"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:46 pm
Haruka got in the way "dont touch him" she said in parts trying to stop herself but she was able to lip forgive me Azreal then she started attacking him "very good" muraki said laughing "what a beutiful love quarrl" he said landing next to Raigon "kill them both" muraki said giving a evil look to Raigon  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:51 pm
Even while Azreal was trying to defend himself from Haruka he knew what was about to happen next. *I've got to do it. I don't have any other choice. If I don't do it we're both going to die...but even if I do there's no guarantee that I won't kill us.* "Haruka...please forgive me!" Azreal yelled. Azreal threw his sword to the ground and quickly flew away from Haruka. Azreal grabbed onto his head with his hands. He started yelling, first in pain and then in hysteria as his body began to change once more. His wings became longer and bigger, as did his body. His hands were more like talons with spikes and scales covering most of his body. His demonic energy was like a whirlwind pulsating around him. Red markings covered his entire body. His eyes were completely red and his teeth glistening fangs. He first eyed Haruka and with a simple wave of his hand sent her flying to the ground. He then turned his attention to his brother and Raigon. He grinned wickedly at them. His sense of bloodlust driving him crazy as he launched himself at them.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:57 pm
Muraki smiled "how lovely do you look brother" Muraki said smiling flying up into the air and stopping his attack with his hand User Image (he looks like this now) "that wont work brother" he said smiling throwing Azreal back in to the sky he flew across the sky "you should change back you looked more cute" he said smiling with a rose in his hand "does this remind you of something" he said still smiling  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 12:00 am
"You're wrong brother...I will defeat you now. I've lacked the control necessary to control my form unlike you...and that has made me weaker. But now I have someone to protect! I must be strong to protect her!" Azreal yelled as he flew back toward his brother, knowing too well what was going to happen next.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:02 am
Muraki just shook his head and dodged every one of his attacks Haruka got back up from Azreal's attack back to her normal form Raigon came over to Haruka "youll make a tastey meal" he said dropping his touge out of his mouth but Haruka moved out of the way "die" she said killing him off in one swing Haruka looked up "get him Azreal" she said looking up at him with a smile  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:13 am
"I will win brother! I will win and share the rest of my life with Haruka!" Azreal yelled as he tried to attack his brother once more.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:50 am
Muraki kept dodging noticing that he has gotten stronger but he threw Azreal back and this was Haruka's chance and she flew up into the air and started attacking Muraki on her own "I wont let you win!!!" she yelled while attacking Muraki  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:02 am
Azreal growled and launched himself back at his brother. "We will not lose to you!" he roared as he helped Haruka in attacking him.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:05 am
Muraki Knocked Haruka down and she landed on the ground knocked out cold "thats better" he said turning back to Azreal "now where were we" he said with a smirk and continued to attack Azreal  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:10 am
His brother's claws raked against his chest, causing blood to pour from his wounds. Azreal fell to the ground, staring up at his brother who was floating in the air. "Don't...you...hurt her...." Azreal said in gasps as he tried to get up.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:13 am
"Ill do more then that" he said taking his sword and swang the blade and the blood went right off "I cant belive my brother has a love before me" he said putting his hand ocer his face Haruka was still knocked out then a man was looking over Haruka "I think this is her" he said leaning down hair blonde and horns sticking out of his head he was in a suit  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:17 am
"Leave her alone!" Azreal roared as he struggled to get up. He felt like his blood was starting boil, he didn't know why and he didn't care. His only focus was on Haruka's safety.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games