Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Pichi Roleplay~
~*~Mermaid Melody RP~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wanna be in this rp??
  Yes
  No
View Results

` TenTen

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 7:36 am
Izul walked down the hallway of Gaito's castle quietly because she though she heard a voice.She peeked down a hallway and saw Kendra!She sent her water dragons to capture Kendra.

Kendra turned around and ducked,but the dragons right back again."Ahhh!!!!"screamed Kendra as the dragon circled around her.

Then Izul grabbed her tail and pulled her away."Gaito will be proud of me"said Izul.As she entered the room where Sara was put in,she put Kendra in a cage thing and left

"Sara!Are you ok!?"asked Kendra.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:55 am
"Ok Coco, let's go!"

Guin and Coco walked along the beach until they arrived at a heading. Around it, there seemed to be a cave of some sort. As they continued onward, Coco revealed a tiny slit in the rock, which she quickly slipped through. Guin followed.

In the distance, they both heard a faint noise. It was Kendra, and she wasn't alone!

"Oh no, Izul's got Kendra!" whispered Guin to Coco.

"Wat are we gonna do?!"

Guinevere the beauty

` TenTen

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 2:06 pm
"Lets go save her!Hurry"said Coco.Her first mermaid she was gonna capture was falling right into her trap  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:05 am
Suddenly, Guin was torn. Something was up she was sure of it. Coco had just HAPPENED to know where Sara was in the castle, just HAPPENED to know where the secret way was, and NOW suddenly just HAPPENED to hear Kendra being captured by something-or someone. It was too much of a coincidence Guin decided. Even so, Kendra was in here being captured, or was that just a ploy as well?? She couldn't risk getting trapped, only to realise Kendra wasn't here. She made a decision.

As she watched Coco eagerly run ahead in order to not look suspicious, Guin turned back and ran to the left of the corridor, not the way they had come, left a few footprints in the mud, threw a stone she had in her pocket, quickly took her shoes off, slipped across the floor without leaving any footprints, and quietly as she heard Coco coming back, slipped into the entrance that led her out, and ran like the wind-trying to not feel guilty about leaving Kendra.

"Im sorry Kendra, i'll come back i promise. As soon as i find the other princesses. Coco, did me a favour. Now i know how to get into the castle undetected!"

Guinevere the beauty

` TenTen

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 10:38 am
"Ok smile "said Kendra,"I'm glad your safe"

Coco noticed Guin was gone."She's gone..."thought Coco.She saw that the door to where the mermaids were being held was open.She looked inside and saw a mermaid was in a cage thing,it was Kendra.Coco walked inside.Now that 2 mermaids are caught,Aqua Regina won't be awakened now."I wonder where Gaito-sama is?"thought Coco.

Izul walked down the hallway looking for Gaito too."He will be proud of me when he hears I caught a mermaid princess"said Izul with a evil laugh.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:48 am
Guin ran faster. Her mind was racing.

"I've got to find the other princesses! Where would they be though?! They could be anywhere??!!"

"Maybe if i looked here in the human world? After all, Coco was here, who's knows, maybe the others are here too?! What has happened to Coco? I've GOT to find the others!"

Guinevere the beauty

` TenTen

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:10 pm
((I'm getting really ticked,WHERE'S LINA!))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:07 am
((Sorry I haven't been here in a while, to much HW, Lina quit a few pgs ago))  

Anglie
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 12:13 pm
Ohhh....Alright then...so, are we looking for a new Lina?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:36 pm
((Dang.I'll do a subpost for Hannon and Rina...Whatever happened to Kaito and Hippo?! The chick playing them didnt even give warning about quitting.................Ah,well,screw it. XD
I guess i'll play Hannon and Rina too. 4laugh 3nodding gonk 3nodding heart ))

"Ohh...I feel bad...I was just looking after Anglie...Sweet,quiet Anglie...She just dissappeared!" Luchia said as she sipped on a stawberry tapioca drink.They were back at the Pearl Pari and Nikola was doing something in the Kitchen.
Rina nodded.She hadden been there for most of the time,but she knew how Luchia felt when something went wrong. "She is another pearl right?" Rina asked as she had a sip of here lemon-lime soda from a can.
"Yeah...White Pearl,I Think." Hannon cut in.She mad a hugging gesture as she preteneded Anglie was in her arms. "SHE IS JUST SO CUTE!! I HOPE SHE WILL COME BACK!!~ heart " Hannon happily said.  

Le Fantomes Ingenue
Crew

Guinevere the beauty

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 3:48 am
Guin wanderd around the streets wondering where she was going to go. How would she survive, with no-one here she knew.

Then she saw him. The guy from the beach. He looked even more gorgeous than before. He saw her.

"Hey there! You ok? You look a bit lost." said the boy.

"oh hey! yeah, i am a bit lost.." Guin stopped

*what the hell an i gonna say to him? Oh hey im a mermaid and i'm looking for the other Pearl Princesses to save the woeld from Gaito! As if THAT'S believeable!!*

"Where are yoy trying to get to?!" he asked

"Erm...THE BEACH!" Guin said, think of an amazingly solution.

* I'll start there.*

"Ok follow me." said the boy "I'm Drake by the way".

"I'm..Guin" she flashed him a smile.

"Ok, let's go!" Drake said.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:53 am
Coco figured she might a well goto the human side to get more mermaid princesses.She swam out of the castle and went to the secret spot her and Anglie came in.She walked to the street and saw the Pearl Pari.She ran up to the door and went inside."Hi you guys!"Coco said in an innocent voice."Hi Lina,nice to see you again."  

` TenTen

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:57 am
ANNONCEMENT!!

Since most of the characters don't reply anymore, and some have quit, Rina/Lina, Hannon and the Black Beauty Sisters will be free. Unless the others reply within a period of time. I know that this isn't fair but, they haven't even posted like one reply in this RP. PLease don't think this is mean but me andmy friend think of this. If anyone objets to this conclusion, than please post it here or pm me. Thank you.

~*~Karen~*~  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:44 pm
ANNOUNCMENT #2

Oh,Dang.
I call dibs on Rina and Hannon.
xd

Le Fantomes Ingenue
Crew

Le Fantomes Ingenue
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:27 pm
Rina took another sip of her lemon-lime soda and glanced at CoCo with a smile.
"Hey CoCo!!!Havent seen you in a while! Come sit down with us." Rina pointed to a chair at one of the other tables.

Luchia sipped her strawberry Tapioca drink as she looked at CoCo's eyes. She could have sworn something was diffrent this morning.
Hannon wasnt paying attention.She just smiled and waved at CoCo.  
~Pichi Roleplay~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games